The online racing simulator
Lol, normal demo players request:

some1 make me a fz5 ford skin with flames plz i am friends s2 accont... and so on
Finished with this one. I was looking to get all the sponsors in but i can't get clear pictures to vector so I only got Leak Less and Revolting. Dunno if this has been done before though. KACHOW!

edit...

Hmmm... it seems there is already one at LFSWorld. Changed the name to ATTMCQUEEN and reuploaded to LFSworld...
Attached images
mcqueen_preview.jpg
FZR_ATTMCQUEEN.jpg
Heres a quick skin from me, played a bit with the filters of photoshop.
Althou.gh its the first time im working with filters, I'm quite happy with the result
The skin file is in 1024x1024, and is uploaded to lfsworld
Attached images
FZ5_filters.jpg
This is my first skin for the FZ5.

I had an idea to make a car in LFS look like the new Nissan GTR, its was either going to be the FXO or the FZ5(because it had the long lights at the front and round ones at the back). I decided to make it for the FZ5. This skin only took me 30mins to 1 hour to make.

Enjoy!

Bob
Attached images
FZ5_NISSANGTR.jpg
lfs_00000198.jpg
lfs_00000199.jpg
Quote from atteiros :Finished with this one. I was looking to get all the sponsors in but i can't get clear pictures to vector so I only got Leak Less and Revolting. Dunno if this has been done before though. KACHOW!

edit...

Hmmm... it seems there is already one at LFSWorld. Changed the name to ATTMCQUEEN and reuploaded to LFSworld...

Where did you get the lightning decal?
Vectored it manually.
Anyone ever thought the FZ50 is shaped a bit like a shoe ?
Anyone except me that is ?

Vans inspired skin...
Attached images
FZ5vans.jpg
FZ5_vans.jpg
FZ5_vans1024.jpg
lol

skin reminds me of safety car or something
Quote from Bean0 :Anyone ever thought the FZ50 is shaped a bit like a shoe ?
Anyone except me that is ?

Vans inspired skin...

Nice! currently I wouldn't dare do something I'd have a tough time to align. Those checkers would've been hell for me.
Quote from atteiros :Nice! currently I wouldn't dare do something I'd have a tough time to align. Those checkers would've been hell for me.

I just made a custom texture 2 squares by 2 squares, and filled a shape.
It wraps pretty easily actually
Quote from Bean0 :I just made a custom texture 2 squares by 2 squares, and filled a shape.
It wraps pretty easily actually

you need to add laces
ECILOP POTS??
RM most police cars have mirror words on their car so you can read it in the mirror when they are behind you.

don´t tell me you really didn´t knowed it
Quote from BastianB :RM most police cars have mirror words on their car so you can read it in the mirror when they are behind you.

don´t tell me you really didn´t knowed it

Gotta say, I laughed my ass off too

Riders, a lot of the emergency services use reversed lettering on the front of their cars over here and in Europe. Don`t you have rear view mirrors over there? :P
Attached images
police_car3423.jpg
Ah, I tought he would have mirrored the image in Photoshop or something. But then I remembered I'm a drifter and I should damn know about reversed stuff. :/

That's still the way to go tho lol

I like simple 15 min skins
Attached images
lfs_00000056.jpg
lfs_00000057.jpg
FZ5_NOT_IN_LFSW.JPG
i like it too
I'm sorry, but 15 minutes for THAT?

Oh my you do take your time.
Feel free.
Just got bored and made some team street skin for FZ.
I like it, looks ok.
Attached images
bf.jpg
fb.jpg
wow nice ! private i guess?!
Team, so it equals private.

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG