The online racing simulator
Mclaren SLR ripped to pieces in Qatar
(52 posts, started )
haha
incredible..

R.I.P.
Quote from Jakg :Very VERY few sections of the autobahn have an unlimited speed limit

~50% is unlimited which is about 6000km worth of unlimited driving

and running over a rabbit is hardly a problem
Quote from G!NhO :I think the guy that drove the car, has hurt his legs

he died
Quote from G!NhO :he isnt an idiot, it was on german autobahn so it was legal

So is drinking yourself to death. That doesn't make it smart.
Quote from G!NhO :he isnt an idiot, it was on german autobahn so it was legal

Legal or not, it's still idiotic. :rolleyes:
Quote from zeugnimod :Legal or not, it's still idiotic. :rolleyes:

it isnt, why would you get a fast car if you never push it to the limit?
Quote from G!NhO :it isnt, why would you get a fast car if you never push it to the limit?

You shouldn't do it on a public road full stop.

You can kill yourself and others - which is wrong.

Speeding in public roads kills people, go to a trackday and you can mess about all you want and it would be hard to kill yourself unless you were trying.
Quote from G!NhO :it isnt, why would you get a fast car if you never push it to the limit?

you forgot to add "on a racetrack"

To answer your question - to show off or to die while thinking you can actually drive a fast car at it's limit in the streets.

Cause you have money and want to look rich like you are.
Quote from Luke.S :Cause you have money and want to look rich like you are.

What? think before you post please all i ever see you post is utter crap that you make up or doesn't make sense...

I think he most probably did it for the adrenaline rush, that would be my biggest motive for driving that fast, wouldn't attempt it on a public road though as it is utter stupidity.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What? think before you post please all i ever see you post is utter crap that you make up or doesn't make sense...

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :id be trying to salvage what i could... wait for some more to crash and make my own SLR...

you would pillage the scene of an accident?

think before you post please .
Quote from mcintyrej :You shouldn't do it on a public road full stop.

Speeding in public roads kills people, go to a trackday and you can mess about all you want and it would be hard to kill yourself unless you were trying.

that's not really true
Quote from mcintyrej :You shouldn't do it on a public road full stop.

he only did it once on the german autobahn, normally he drives more normal

Quote from Luke.S :Cause you have money and want to look rich like you are.

i dont have much money, you are just posting stupid crap

but what do you guys think should be the maximum speed on motorway?
@ Ginho: I don't think he ment that at you, more in general. Otherwise, lol.
Quote from Scrabby :@ Ginho: I don't think he ment that at you, more in general. Otherwise, lol.

ok
#42 - Jakg
Quote from Shotglass :~50% is unlimited which is about 6000km worth of unlimited driving

and running over a rabbit is hardly a problem

50%?! I thought it was like 10% or something and getting smaller by the year!

And when I said Rabbit, I just wanted an example of an animal that could upset a car at high-speed - maybe I should of gone for something a little more substantial...
Hmm, wow, that's quite the crash. Though as someone said earlier the cabin looks amazingly intact, which says something about the safety of today's cars. Horrible crash though.
Quote from Jakg :50%?! I thought it was like 10% or something and getting smaller by the year!

according to wiki its 50%

Quote :And when I said Rabbit, I just wanted an example of an animal that could upset a car at high-speed - maybe I should of gone for something a little more substantial...

i cant say that ive ever seen any animals on an autobahn and i rather doubt that there are many that wont be scared by the noise... plus from my observations all autbahns that cut through forests or any other area with wildlife have fences on the side of the road
a car part or something that fell off a lorry is a far more likely scenario that happens far too often
Quote from Shotglass :according to wiki its 50%

Quote from Wikipedia :On average, about three quarters of the total length of the German autobahn network has no speed limit, about one quarter has a permanent limit, and the remaining parts have a temporary limit for a number of reasons.

75% even
id rather trust the german wiki which says 50%
Quote from Shotglass :id rather trust the german wiki which says 50%

I don't trust Germans. j/k I could care less then to debate about something pointless.
Quote from dadge :you would pillage the scene of an accident?

think before you post please .

That was just a joke, what he posted showed how little he really knows...
#49 - wark
Quote from G!NhO :but what do you guys think should be the maximum speed on motorway?

Whatever you can do without getting caught and without damaging anything/anyone or being a distraction.
Quote from wark :Whatever you can do without getting caught and without damaging anything/anyone or being a distraction.

without getting caught means very high speed so the cops can't chase you
you can damage anything/anyone at almost every speed

so what is the maximum speed then?

Mclaren SLR ripped to pieces in Qatar
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG