The online racing simulator
Mclaren SLR ripped to pieces in Qatar
(52 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
Bloody hell, he must have been absolutely tanking it to create that carnage!
He brought it on himself though....
#3 - Krane
Amazing in how good shape the cabin is even thought the rest of the car is tuhannen-pillun-päreinä spread across the desert
#4 - G!NhO
Holy f*ck balls, that looks bad
Quote from Krane :Amazing in how good shape the cabin is even thought the rest of the car is tuhannen-pillun-päreinä spread across the desert

If he had seatbelt on and a helmet like any sane person would have in that kind of speeds, he might have actually survived.
Of course it looks bad it's carbon fibre. Carbon fibre cars are a hollywood dream when they crash - it's all spectacle.
Good God !, he must have been going some lick to do that much damage to it.
lol, i think it would be quite a ride if you would be inside that car while that kind of accident happens
Quote from Crommi :If he had seatbelt on and a helmet like any sane person would have in that kind of speeds, he might have actually survived.

U know persons who wear helmets on public roads in their car?
Quote from Scrabby :U know persons who wear helmets on public roads in their car?

You know people who do 200mph mph on public roads?
#11 - Dac
nasty. although just like F1 cars they are designed to disintergrate into as many pieces as possible whilst keeping the cockpit in tact. which is pretty much exactly what happened.
SON OF A BISCUIT!

ouch.....
Quote from Rdcranno :You know people who do 200mph mph on public roads?

yes, and that guy did it to
Quote from Rdcranno :You know people who do 200mph mph on public roads?

180mph yes i do know one
Its a nasty car,i had the luck to test it to the max,but thankfully i didnt test this part of it,prolly too much money too less brain he had.But still horrible accident..
Bloody hell! Saying that, looks like ordinary people taking pictures of stuff, id be trying to salvage what i could... wait for some more to crash and make my own SLR...
Quote from G!NhO :180mph yes i do know one

Then they're an idiot and deserve to crash.

Public roads aren't a place for high speeds like that.
take a look at the fourth picture.

if this mclaren monocoque has the 3 point seatbelt, i think the driver wasn't wearing it.
Quote from mcintyrej :Then they're an idiot and deserve to crash.

Public roads aren't a place for high speeds like that.

he isnt an idiot, it was on german autobahn so it was legal
Quote from G!NhO :he isnt an idiot, it was on german autobahn so it was legal

The people of Qatar have imported some of the German autobahn? Interesting...
#21 - Jakg
Quote from G!NhO :he isnt an idiot, it was on german autobahn so it was legal

Very VERY few sections of the autobahn have an unlimited speed limit, and even then driving at 180 MPH isn't safe (could you react to a rabbit running accross the road? Or a car pulling out without indicating? etc).
Quote from amp88 :The people of Qatar have imported some of the German autobahn? Interesting...

read, i know someone who did 180mph on german autobahn
Ouch, terrible crash. Hey, the healight is still intact... a little. Just needs new glass.
I think the guy that drove the car, has hurt his legs
horrible crash..
a friedn of mie had a crash with his bmw 3 model (a tire popped and he crashed into a tree), he was alive but the car wasn´t very nice too look at

shit i can´t reach that speed with my Volkswagen Fox Lol.

reached 170 km/h today :P

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG