The online racing simulator
pm'ed
As requested by Dalek0220, Benetton B192...
Attached images
FO8B192.jpg
FO8_B192.jpg
FO8_B1921024.jpg
niiiiice
Makes me want to learn how to skin single seaters
Quote from flymike91 :Makes me want to learn how to skin single seaters

The only bad part is designs that go over the sides of the engine cover.
You learn best by practising, that's only my 3rd or 4th FO8
it's awesome!
Amazing!!! just one thing, i look at the fo8 skins very often and there seem to be lots of 90's f1 skins flying around, maybe they shud be put into a pack, i wud but dont know how to as yet
To congratulate to all, by the wonders of Skin, and the truth, until am enjoying I them.

A greeting.
I thought I put this one out before it gets mouldy on my harddrive

Hope you like it

thanks to C40Z for the nice render
Attached images
FO8_ADVAN_HM_pb.jpg
FO8_Hoshimodo_-_advan_back_Render_.jpg
Nice one
#864 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :As requested by Dalek0220, Benetton B192...

Really gotta say well done for this one Old Bean

Really falling inlove with this skin, its a petty that I have to drop it for the team skin sometimes
Quote from Hoshimodo :I thought I put this one out before it gets mouldy on my harddrive

Hope you like it

thanks to C40Z for the nice render

that render is awesome! (the skin 2)
FOX_Beijing 2008
Hi Everyone! Long time no see! I haven't create any skin since mid of April. Do you miss me?

This time, I created a FO8 skin (my 2nd FO8 skinning). However, this is not a new skin, I just converted my BF1_Beijing 2008 to FO8 format.

On the Front Wing, you will see the Chinese & English version's slogan "One World, One Dream". On the Rear Wing, I also put another slogan on it "Light the Passion, Share the Dream". On the Dorsal are the Olympic related Sponsors Logo. On the left hand side of Side Pod are the Official Mascots "Fuwa". They embody the natural characteristics of four of China's most popular animals -- the Fish, the Panda, the Tibetan Antelope, the Swallow -- and the Olympic Flame. Finally, on the Barge Boards is the Lucky Clouds graphic.

Hope you like this skin. See you next time!

Do you want me to make a collection skin pack for "Beijing 2008"? Please leave me some comments / advices. Thanks!

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... yeung/FO8_Beijing2008.jpg
nice skin again
Quote from ygat2005 :Hi Everyone! Long time no see! I haven't create any skin since mid of April. Do you miss me?

This time, I created a FO8 skin (my 2nd FO8 skinning). However, this is not a new skin, I just converted my BF1_Beijing 2008 to FO8 format.

On the Front Wing, you will see the Chinese & English version's slogan "One World, One Dream". On the Rear Wing, I also put another slogan on it "Light the Passion, Share the Dream". On the Dorsal are the Olympic related Sponsors Logo. On the left hand side of Side Pod are the Official Mascots "Fuwa". They embody the natural characteristics of four of China's most popular animals -- the Fish, the Panda, the Tibetan Antelope, the Swallow -- and the Olympic Flame. Finally, on the Barge Boards is the Lucky Clouds graphic.

Hope you like this skin. See you next time!

Do you want me to make a collection skin pack for "Beijing 2008"? Please leave me some comments / advices. Thanks!

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... yeung/FO8_Beijing2008.jpg

woot, this one is awesome!
Quote from nesrulz :GREAT !!!!

clicking on that sends me to the 'Yahoo site'?

Where can we download the F08 Formula one skins, please?
My "Mastercard" skin. Its my first skin with PS
Attached images
FO8_mastercard.jpg
TexasLTU: Nice start! Good work! I was about to make a mastercard skin for f08 too! Well guess i have to think about some other sponsor!
Edit: Checked your skin in viewer, nice paintjob, but maybe try to improve the "alignments" between the segments of the skin file.
As i see you are using MS paint kits there is a wireframe layer in it which is very useful for this jobs!

And here there are couple skins, Zanardi Cart replica, and fantasy cromo FO8!
Attached images
FO8_Cromo.jpg
FO8_Zanardi.jpg
ZanardiPrev.jpg
FO8CromoPrev.jpg
Zanardi´s skin is good . Good job !
My yellow FOX skin "Buzzin Hornets" (Not Jordan F1)
Attached images
FOX_Buzzinhornets.jpg
ErAri: thanks, happy you appreciated!
TexasLTU: Nice! I like the paintjob!

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG