The online racing simulator
#26 - Kaw
Hey guys

What do you think about suggesting Scawen an 'engine bar'?
As the clutch heat one!
Quote from wellingtonsampaio :Hey guys

What do you think about suggesting Scawen an 'engine bar'?
As the clutch heat one!

Well, it is hard to measure engine damage in terms of a two dimensional bar - because there are many thousands of components causing different amounts of performance improvements and reductions depending on damage.

Also, it being a bar would give the impression that your engine has a set amount of damage before it dies, which is unrealistic.

Some games have diagrams that show where the engine damage actually is, but this is impossible to know while you're driving in real life and would thus be a very "arcade" style feature for the game.
When it's damaged particularly bad you can tell by the popping sound too. Not sure how much help it is though, it's hard to "undamage" your engine
Quote from travbrad :When it's damaged particularly bad you can tell by the popping sound too. Not sure how much help it is though, it's hard to "undamage" your engine

It's impossible!
Before anymore people flame S14 DRIFT! for his comment, please note that he has'nt been in the LFS scene for a while, so he has probably missed the news that the FBM got put into the demo.

Cut him a little slack
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Before anymore people flame S14 DRIFT! for his comment, please note that he has'nt been in the LFS scene for a while, so he has probably missed the news that the FBM got put into the demo.

Cut him a little slack

but the FBM has been on the demo as long as it has been on the game O_O
Quote from LiveForBoobs :but the FBM has been on the demo as long as it has been on the game O_O

Yes, But S14 DRIFT! has'nt been in the LFS scene for a while. Im pretty sure he was'nt around when patch Y was realeased either.
Okay okay, like I said, I took a break xD

*I left about 8 months ago, came back about 4 days ago.. so yeah..*

And like, flame me, I couldn't give a crap. I've spent the last 8 months trolling another forum for a different game filled with immature brattish 12 year olds so you lot are nothing to be worried about.

*ty nathan for clearing shit up* xd
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::bananadea

Demo user on the FBM..Yeah..

S2 user on the idiot boat..Yeah..

EDIT: Correction - uninformed boat.
Quote from Btoryo :FBM is demo car.

owned! I think when he read Formula BMW, he thought Formula 1 BMW Sauber car.
play grid or dirt and it shows when youve broken your radiator, steering, susp, and stuff
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :play grid or dirt and it shows when youve broken your radiator, steering, susp, and stuff

Is this an S2 only feature?
I think that i can make 220km/h On BL gp I will try now
Quote from zeugnimod :"Grid" and "Dirt" are different games.

Oops :doh:.
I haven't came across these on Demo though so I can't be blamed xD
Quote from batteryy :you made my day

Lol, I'm glad.

(S2 user on the idiot boat for far longer than you, mateyboy)
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :play grid or dirt and it shows when youve broken your radiator, steering, susp, and stuff

They are horrible games though... Xbox games to be precise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG