The online racing simulator
Safe or not?
(35 posts, started )
Quote from Frost_More :Its safe, fast and easy to use! I use it all the time for all my purchases on internet

You should be a salesmen.
Car Sales Man!!! "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU BUY THIS NEW CAR!?!?!?!"
Quote from Victor :You can pay with iDeal directly on our website
Moneybookers these days support a lot of localised types of instant bank transfer payments. That's what iDeal (in holland) is.

Is it possible to add some money to my account with iDeal? I want to try high-res skins, and I don't have a credit card myself. I can't find it in the "My LFSW Credit" page on LFSWorld.
yes, on our shop page, you can click 'put credit on your account' (make sure you're logged in). On the next page select Moneybookers as your payment type. Then just follow the pages until you end up on the Moneybookers website. There you can then make a payment with iDeal.
I see sharukh is still not S2 licensed. Can it take up to 4 days for the money to be transferred? That seems a bit long, doesn't it?
I actually thought iDeal and other such "use your bank account online" payment schemes were instant.
Quote from Victor :I actually thought iDeal and other such "use your bank account online" payment schemes were instant.

It is instant. I've used it before, on other websites, and it processed my payments immediately.
Quote from Victor :yes, on our shop page, you can click 'put credit on your account' (make sure you're logged in). On the next page select Moneybookers as your payment type. Then just follow the pages until you end up on the Moneybookers website. There you can then make a payment with iDeal.

Ah, thanks, it works! And instantly too!
Quote :psst victor where does scawen live? I want to buy him a present.

Is it a shotgun shaped one? You really did want a nos patch free roaming city v8 supercar at bathuurst then!
Quote :ORLY? iirc I have Scawens address and phone number on my HDD from somewhere I found on t'interweb...

I actually would like to meet Scawen one day, for a guy he's kinda cute and quite clever, and comes over as a well rounded individual. The problem is i'm none of these things and am likely to turn into a stalking zealout, so I cant have his address as I think that's against the terms of my restraining order.

Safe or not?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG