The online racing simulator
Safe or not?
(35 posts, started )
Safe or not?
Hi all,
i wanna buy my License for S2
but my mom ask me for if it is safe
so..is it safe to buy it with iDeal?
Yes, im also from holland and I also bought lfs with Ideal. Its safe, fast and easy to use! I use it all the time for all my purchases on internet
Dunno what ideal is, but buying LFS is safe, millions of people have done it
I don't recall seeing any complaints ever when purchased direct through www.lfs.net I think you should question the security of the transaction at your end more than LFS's end tbh

Short answer yes it's safe as long as you use a secure and upto date PC yourself. I've been using internet banking, etc for years without any problems. Have had more problems with transactions carried out human to human than I have ever had with an electronic one
That is because lfs dont have a own payment system, so they use a extern payment system, but it is absolutely save.
Quote from Krammeh :How come you don't buy it direct from www.lfs.net?

You can pay with iDeal directly on our website
Moneybookers these days support a lot of localised types of instant bank transfer payments. That's what iDeal (in holland) is.

I don't think something like this exists in the UK, however, you all can pay online with your regular bank card instead.
Quote from Victor :You can pay with iDeal directly on our website
Moneybookers these days support a lot of localised types of instant bank transfer payments. That's what iDeal (in holland) is.

I don't think something like this exists in the UK, however, you all can pay online with your regular bank card.

Ya see, I should have actually looked up what iDeal is, before I posted. *shrugs* haha :P.
Here you hear it from the developper himself! is that service or what?
WOW thank you all
You can also drive by Victor's and bring him the money
lol, I dont think Victor will give us his address, else he will have allot of fans in front of his door when he wakes up tommorow
psst victor where does scawen live? I want to buy him a present.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Frost_More :lol, I dont think Victor will give us his address, else he will have allot of fans in front of his door when he wakes up tommorow

ORLY? iirc I have Scawens address and phone number on my HDD from somewhere I found on t'interweb...
Maybe if you promise to bring a nice cake along with the money Vicc will open the door
Quote from Victor :You can pay with iDeal directly on our website

Hmm, that's interesting! But I can't seem to find the page for that? Do you have a direct-link please? Thanks!
noo
WTF i want to buy it, so my mom buy it with Ideal and it dint work wtf i dont remember the message but her 30 euros(24 punds) is gone O_O
You only created this thread an hour before posting you bought it. Give it some time. Some forms of payment can take up to 24 hours.....
Quote from sharukh :WTF i want to buy it, so my mom buy it with Ideal and it dint work wtf i dont remember the message but her 30 euros(24 punds) is gone O_O

Don't worry mate, it will come .

Just give it a bit of time buddy! . Not all payments are instant .

Stick back, relax, have a glass of coke .
Quote from Jakg :ORLY? iirc I have Scawens address and phone number on my HDD from somewhere I found on t'interweb...

You can even find the address on www.lfs.net. The fanboyism seems not to be such a big problem yet.
Quote from traxxion :Hmm, that's interesting! But I can't seem to find the page for that? Do you have a direct-link please? Thanks!

You use the Moneybookers payment method.

Quote from sharukh :WTF i want to buy it, so my mom buy it with Ideal and it dint work wtf i dont remember the message but her 30 euros(24 punds) is gone O_O

If the money has been taken from her bank account, then keep a close eye on the Moneybookers account you had to create. There you will be able to see when the payment has come in and if it's been transferred to our Moneybookers account.
anyone mentioned mom?
mom's and PCs a bad combo kinda like an UF1 on Westhill

Safe or not?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG