The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
Its my team in LFS and real life... credits...JDMF Kiyo...
Nice movie! Now that I've watched it, I can't wait for the sequel!
Quote from G!NhO :you have a nice avatar

Same to you... even though you stole it.
You guys with that talk just gave me an idea!!
Thanks for that!
Quote from FOX 1977 :You guys with that talk just gave me an idea!!
Thanks for that!

YEEEHAAAA are you gonna make an Alina Vacariu movie!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :bowdown:
Whats the club music name
You are going to insult me for this, but in my pc that music is called: track 5. lollll
Sorry, it was a mp3 that some how get on my disk.
i Found it google! i just have to sort it out somehow from 2345700 songs called track 5 ^^
me like it
Wow, I dunno where I've beeen hiding for so long, but I missed this one when it came out. Had a watch - brilliant stuff. Very very entertaining. Top work, FOX!
I did, but it went a bit above my head the first time. With the second part it makes a lot more sense now. I'm loving the idea!
#91 - Dmt
Quote from FOX 1977 :You are going to insult me for this, but in my pc that music is called: track 5. lollll
Sorry, it was a mp3 that some how get on my disk.

may you upload it please?
Im not at home a lot theses days
Soon as i get some free time around my other pc, i'll get back at you.
RoFLCoPtErS!!!!
Good work
Hi guys!

I'll need help from some talented people....
I will be needing some good voice impersonators, of foreign accents, but in english language.
Those who got such talent, can PM me, and a litle sound sample would be great.
So pick up those microphones and start recording!!!

I mite be needing some help with mpr's too. Those who are willing to help, can also notify me by PM.

( Btw...there are 7 diferent characters...but i just don't want to reveal that as yet.)

Cheers....
so number 3 is in progress
GREAT!!
Quote from buusap :so number 3 is in progress
GREAT!!

Yeh mate, but this time i will need even more help then with the Tic Tac 2.
Quote :those who got such talent, can PM me, and a litle sound sample would be great.
So pick up those microphones and start recording!!!

If on your quest, you stumble upon someone who can sing - plz notify me. I've been searching high and low for someone to sing our LFS-Songs - but to no avail.
Not to put down the upcomming 'singer' ( hrtburnout ) but he just haven't proved himself yet. ( However, he sounds confident he can do it, but now you're warned )

Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :Not to put down the upcomming 'singer' ( hrtburnout ) but he just haven't proved himself yet. ( However, he sounds confident he can do it, but now you're warned )

Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG