The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
Ok...tks for the reply's... i'll try to use more chases/racing bits and less storyline next time.
Im trying to build the 3º episode story, but this time im going to have to work with mpr's saved by other people, because i wont be able to be online coordinating at the servers. Maybe i need to choose an online coordinator, from "my team" of driving actors.
I got a question to make since episode 1, no one seems to talk about the length of each episode. Shoud they be longer or shorter? Imo opinion they should not get much longer...in danger of becaming boring.

Cheers...
The length of the 2nd episode is ideal. (imo)
Longer video with shorter storyline? hmm I don’t know.. I think this is more of a,based on LFSpeople story, fun video.
I don’t know if the script of cars chasing can be as interesting, but let’s see
Short ? gee - my first thought when the chase stopped and Continue... appeared, was: "What ? Now, that was short"
It even contained a 'resume' - so I have no problem with aprox 50% longer ( minus Resume ).
If you need to use my server, just let me know.
#55 - LewX
I downloaded the HD version but i dont know what to play it with.

Realplayer and quicktime have sound but no picture. Windows Media Player has sound and picture, but the picture is displayed in a rectangle which is about 1cm wide, and 15cm long. I uploaded a screenshot which i took at one point in the movie.
Attached images
Tic Tac.jpg
Quote from LewX :I downloaded the HD version but i dont know what to play it with.

Realplayer and quicktime have sound but no picture. Windows Media Player has sound and picture, but the picture is displayed in a rectangle which is about 1cm wide, and 15cm long. I uploaded a screenshot which i took at one point in the movie.

DivX player
LoL moovie :-D
anyone know the name of the intro music ? do, do, do, do, do, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. :P
loved it, had a smile on my face the whole time, well done
#60 - LewX
Quote from kroozin :anyone know the name of the intro music ? do, do, do, do, do, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. :P

War - Low Rider

BTW thanks Toki
ill have to invest in that song, i really liked it
5 stars for the LFS blues alone.
haha nice laughed so much again..
This is teamwork.

The result is impressive.

I enjoyed much of this video.

My warmest congratulations FOX1977.

You have raised the level of LFS videos with yours.

Thank you.

Imagine power, brother.
Quote from Lynce :This is teamwork.

The result is impressive.

I enjoyed much of this video.

My warmest congratulations FOX1977.

You have raised the level of LFS videos with yours.

Thank you.

Imagine power, brother.

Thank you Lynce.

.... this 3º episode...will be a bit diferent, and will have maybe new characters. And that's all i can say for now. I want to save the surprise element.
Btw, what do you thing people would like the most, comedy style or hollywood style type of movie look?

Cheers...
try for a quality hollywood style movie with a bit of comedy, everyone wins then!
Wow one of the best videos. Thanks for that.

Definitely 10/10.
Pretty awesome made.

In some moments i simply laugh.
#70 - Dmt
Whats the club music name btw?
LOL that was just too funny man...
Thanks for this 7mins of fun
I laughted a lot I think the devs would find that funny
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Thanks for this 7mins of fun
I laughted a lot I think the devs would find that funny

Tks all. But Sir moi i really don't think that the Dev's check out this forum section, or have any clue that this video exists. (Thank God:schwitz

Btw Dmt... im sorry but i cant remember the song's name, but it's edited anyway. If i get to know i'll post it here.
that's why I said "would"
Great Movie!, WEWTSKEIS JDMF!!!

BTW, whats that song that played through the credits?

Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG