The online racing simulator
Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
Even though i was one of the police cars, i have no idea what any of the story line is... FOX told me to chase him and i did...

Some bits i found funny like the terrorist bit and the bit in the prison, but some i don't get like the U-Turn and the multiple cars.
#27 - neRu
I got laughed my balls out the first time I saw the prison - very funny!
Wohoo. I'm on the credits.

Woke up my wife because I laughed so much to the prison scene.
Great video man ! I just love the work ! 5 stars !
Quote from Damo74 :
Yet another vid where we have to listen to Mp3Astra!! LOL! Is there any vids out there he does not speak in?

I'm the LFS voiceover whore.
Quote from Thunderhead :

that is all I have to say.

Your right. I'm sure everyone looks forward to having to wait 90 seconds to download information... Like 90% of the other popular sites. :banghead:

Woah, this movie really is awesome, your time, and effort, and crew, was well worth it!
Quote from BigTime :Your right. I'm sure everyone looks forward to having to wait 90 seconds to download information... Like 90% of the other popular sites. :banghead:

atleast they work every time.(not talking about crapidshare, but still)
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm the LFS voiceover whore.

hmmm.. do you speak Japanese? I could get you a sweet gig in a LFS motoring show
Quote from squidhead :hmmm.. do you speak Japanese? I could get you a sweet gig in a LFS motoring show

I probably couldn't without verging on the realms of racism.
Hi.

Damo74 - The choice of Mp3 astra and BigTime for the voices, comes from the nice, well knowed voice of Astra, American accent from BigTime and their kindness to help and deliver. And thats very important.

BenjiMC and Mp3Astra - I was sure about the translation of "cringe", but i think i know now. But if you have other word with same meaning would be good. Btw...dialogue hey? Tks...good idea....now i just have to find more volunteers.

Astro[BJRL] - Hi john...hope you liked it.
Credits : "My Father Was A Racer", Matt ( LFS. Reg: Gunn )
- Harpe playing. Tks Matt! and sorry.

Pearcy 2K7 - Well that scene had to be changed a bit. The idea was that, the terrorist Uncle, was supposed to pick up his nefew, then they were supposed to say to eachother..." yay, we're clear" and went away. Then they will see the cops and turn around, it was meant to make you wonder why the heck did they turn around for, until you see the "surprise" cop cars. Was supposed to have 15 police cars. ( not enough drivers )
In the actual version, the nefew isn't deliverd and he just takes off.

ThunderHead - FileFront doesn't work yet? If soo, do you suggest any good upload site for 300MB ?

Thanks all for comments.

Cheers...
Quote from FOX 1977 :Hi.

Damo74 - The choice of Mp3 astra and BigTime for the voices, comes from the nice, well knowed voice of Astra, American accent from BigTime and their kindness to help and deliver. And thats very important.

BenjiMC and Mp3Astra - I was sure about the translation of "cringe", but i think i know now. But if you have other word with same meaning would be good. Btw...dialogue hey? Tks...good idea....now i just have to find more volunteers.

Astro[BJRL] - Hi john...hope you liked it.
Credits : "My Father Was A Racer", Matt ( LFS. Reg: Gunn )
- Harpe playing. Tks Matt! and sorry.

Pearcy 2K7 - Well that scene had to be changed a bit. The idea was that, the terrorist Uncle, was supposed to pick up his nefew, then they were supposed to say to eachother..." yay, we're clear" and went away. Then they will see the cops and turn around, it was meant to make you wonder why the heck did they turn around for, until you see the "surprise" cop cars. Was supposed to have 15 police cars. ( not enough drivers )
In the actual version, the nefew isn't deliverd and he just takes off.

ThunderHead - FileFront doesn't work yet? If soo, do you suggest any good upload site for 300MB ?

Thanks all for comments.

Cheers...

When we say "cringe" (the verb) it basically means that we feel slightly embarrassed or shocked or amused, or a combination of the three.

As for another upload place - I could probably dump the file on my Storm Servers site in a couple of days.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Btw...dialogue hey? Tks...good idea....now i just have to find more volunteers.

Du You need Raaashan accents comrad?
Probably the best LFS movie I've EVER seen! 1298475922947/10
Tks Blaeza...and Squid....why don't you send me a sample....and that goes to whoever wants to help in voiceovers. ( Talented "accentists" needed. And from diferent Country's)

Cheers...
Nice vid and nice to see my shiny name (FrAg FTW :P) lol waiting for the second part of the movie **cough** remember?
Quote from FOX 1977 :Tks Blaeza...and Squid....why don't you send me a sample....and that goes to whoever wants to help in voiceovers. ( Talented "accentists" needed. And from diferent Country's)

Cheers...

If you want someone to speak finnish using Tampere-accent, I'm your guy...

Small example what is Tampere-accent (Tampere is a city):
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nnD6JbjFips
#43 - Dmt
Awsome, John Holme was also singing
and specially love the club music when subwoofer is on max
The XRT doing a U-Turn has to be every cruisers worst dream.

Very funny vid.
Quote from LineR32 :The XRT doing a U-Turn has to be every cruisers worst dream.

Very funny vid.

I don't get it...
I knew i should toked my pills.

Btw, did people liked better this 2º episode or the 1º one? If so, what you did like and what you didn´t? The 2º seems to be having less ratings on youtube.

p.s. - Gekkibi - Funny video!
#46 - neRu
I like the 2nd the best, mostly because of those great animations of the club, laughed my arse off! And the jail part in the shower, so brilliant
This is great fun. No other comments just great fun.

I think the 2nd episode was better, because of the extensive use of those really funny lfs-human characters
First video was good because it was "unique".

Second video was good because it had lots of "black humour". However, it has little to do with LFS. So, when you make third video, use more content in LFS to make it (More car chases etc).
wonderful videos, ! and 2... Hillarious prison scene!

I liked 2 more because of the clubs and the shorter car chases.
Ahhahaha... very nice video!! I laughed my A** out at the break!

Tic Tac 2 - The movie
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG