The online racing simulator
What's with everyone's avatar lately?
(55 posts, started )
<- So hot.
I prefer mine
<-- Boom Crysis ftw!
Alina FTW
:bowdown::001_007:
I thought I'd join in but replace that foreign bird with some proper British beef
Join the Alina Vacariu Avatar club! > here
Get your High Res Wallpaper now! > here
judging from the om i just received my evil plan to make everybody switch of avatars is working beutifully
Quote from Shotglass :judging from the om i just received my evil plan to make everybody switch of avatars is working beutifully

Your extremely gay avatar cannot cancel out the sexiness of mine!!!!!!
Quote from Shotglass :judging from the om i just received my evil plan to make everybody switch of avatars is working beutifully

I've Adblocked it
röyksopp ftw.

caseclosed
no! no no no no no! Orbital FTepicW
Alina Vacariu Club FTW, we are the only one with a club
Quote from G!NhO :Alina Vacariu Club FTW, we are the only one with a club

you're the only people sad enough to have a club
Join the staffordshire police avatar club. Just copy and paste my avatar to be in it.
The Surrey Police avatar club is better, because It's members can't be bothered to put a Surrey Police badge as their avatar
Quote from wheel4hummer :How is it inappropriate? In my opinion, unless there is any sex/simulated sex in it, then it's not inappropriate. Even a picture of a topless woman is not inappropriate, in my opinion. It's not like breasts have anything to do with sex! Why don't they blur out womens mouths? A womans mouth has more to do with sex then her breasts!

Never heard of tittie sex then?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Never heard of tittie sex then?

Well, my point was that how come one part of a womans body that is NOT a sexual organ, but can be used for sex (breasts, "tittie sex") is always considered to be inappropriate. The reason I mentioned the mouth was just an example of another non-sexual organ that can be used for sex. I could have also said that maybe hands should be blurred out. So should feet. My point was that the only inappropriate part of a womans body is her vagina. You completely missed my point! lol
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, my point was that how come one part of a womans body that is NOT a sexual organ, but can be used for sex (breasts, "tittie sex") is always considered to be inappropriate. The reason I mentioned the mouth was just an example of another non-sexual organ that can be used for sex. I could have also said that maybe hands should be blurred out. So should feet. My point was that the only inappropriate part of a womans body is her vagina. You completely missed my point! lol

If that is what you feel then become a Muslim as the whole female body is seen as a sexual organ, hence why they have to cover up.

Hell for long enough women weren't allowed to show their ankles because it was considered erotic, we just become culturally numb to what was once considered sensual/offensive, so more and more is allowed.
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow etc
:ices_rofl
I feel I shall start a new fan club, for someone who scored 80 points rather than the laughable 30odd whatshername gets.

You know you love it.
Gonna start a ranga club are ya?

What's with everyone's avatar lately?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG