The online racing simulator
What's with everyone's avatar lately?
(55 posts, started )
What's going on.. everyone has just suddenly put extremely hot girls in their avatars. It's awesome.. but why? New trend?
You're one to talk, yours is the same, lol.

Never fear though, my ugly face in my avatar helps balance things ...
you are all under arrest.
Ahh I get it! I'm so joining xD
Daniel: Yeah... But I've had mine in for ages, was just wondering why they all suddenly popped up... like a few other things that may have popped up while looking at them
Quote from Luke.S :you are all under arrest.

For being sexy? Come on thats a little extreame dont you think
did you look at my avatar?
Quote from [DUcK] :like a few other things that may have popped up while looking at them

Haha ...
Steady guys. You're only making it hard on yourself
My avatar also has a sexy person in it....
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :My avatar also has a sexy person in it....

Looks like the sexy person was eaten by some kid just as the photo was taken ...
It'll only be so long before the avatars get removed because someone decides it's inappropriate. As I keep saying, I have avatars turned off so I couldn't give a crap what people put in them, but someone will eventually.
Quote from DanielC :Looks like the sexy person was eaten by some kid just as the photo was taken ...

fck u
Yeah. well, I've officially joined that silly Alina club. w00t! she's probably hotter than the girl I had previously
Quote from Dajmin :It'll only be so long before the avatars get removed because someone decides it's inappropriate.

How is it inappropriate? In my opinion, unless there is any sex/simulated sex in it, then it's not inappropriate. Even a picture of a topless woman is not inappropriate, in my opinion. It's not like breasts have anything to do with sex! Why don't they blur out womens mouths? A womans mouth has more to do with sex then her breasts!
Quote from wheel4hummer :How is it inappropriate? In my opinion, unless there is any sex/simulated sex in it, then it's not inappropriate. Even a picture of a topless woman is not inappropriate, in my opinion. It's not like breasts have anything to do with sex! Why don't they blur out womens mouths? A womans mouth has more to do with sex then her breasts!

Haha yeah they use their mouth quite well actually. ^^
I'm not with the 'originaly Spangler's avatar' club. I got a Jumping car!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Why don't they blur out womens mouths? A womans mouth has more to do with sex then her breasts!

What a fantastic comment. I've never thought of it that way.
uh oh! We've started a new revolution of women having to be all covered up! Oh wait... they already have that
I never said it WAS inappropriate, I said someone would suggest that it is.

Technically it's no different to what you'd see on TV, but you wouldn't see it in a Disney Pixar movie
Hopefully we do soon! Mummy only lets me watch G rated movies
Quote from [DUcK] :Yeah. well, I've officially joined that silly Alina club. w00t! she's probably hotter than the girl I had previously

Boooooo.

<----

Bah, RM or Jessica Alba are hotter :P.

No but seriously, Jessica Alba is gorgeous.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Bah, RM or Jessica Alba are hotter :P

Riders Motion..... or... Jessica Alba?

you got problems, you know that?

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG