The online racing simulator
How fast did your guys servers come up? Mine is taking awhile.
in 30 min all wos done
I still have no email
Do you think I should try my order again because maybe it didnt go through?
Sorry there was a problem with the order system but it has now been resolved

sorry for the delay
I got my server and it all went great. [SR]Missing even came to make sure everything was good. Now I just need to get used to the panel.
so how the pings and something working good ? Im interesed becouse i wanna hold Drift competitions so i need just serv no laper ar something ~ just serv ^.^
Its great. I recommend this unless you have enough money for 500.
ye I tested it bit bit laggy but for 5 pounds still awsome.
i can pay only from the bank account i just need receiver card info. Where to send etc, but i will have credit card, but later.
Great so far, very fast setup, easy to use and all for a fiver, you cant go wrong! Nice one storm-servers
i will take , but later now i need to get credit cart nice servers tested it, no lag , fast setup nice , low price it OWNZ!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Beforehand I wish to apologise to Storm-Servers for making this thread rather tardy.

I'm ****ing sorry, but you can **** right off.

There are more than enough people around to help out. I've seen precisely **** all posts from you. If you've posted multiple times over 1 and 1/2 years then I've missed them, but don't you ****ing dare complain that no one is around to help out.

Bare in mind that no one here is paid to support your bullshit setup, we do this because we want to help out. Setting up a server isn't hard, but you do need to know some basics of networking, as you say. The problem is that because of the sheer number of ****ING COMBINATIONS OF HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE it's not possible to help out everyone. There is also the ****ing moron factor, because I've seen posts from you that purely state "it doesn't work".

As part of my job I have to support desktop users as well as looking after servers. As much as I ****ing hate it, it's part of it. You just deal with difficult or less than polite, or less technical people. The bad ones fit all three that just want someone to rant at. Where do you fit in, do you think?

"It doesn't work" is not helpful. It's even less helpful when people don't know what you have setup in terms of hardware, software, etc. I'm getting good at being a clairvoyant, and I was thinking about putting it on my CV, but you've changed my mind.

You seem to have a gross misunderstanding of what these companies do. They are not someone to pay, to give you rights to run a server. They do not support you running a server at home. They are a company that run the server for you, on their system. You are then given the administration password to access it within LFS, and if you're lucky a web control panel.

They are hosting it for you, so that you don't have to set it up.

I'll repeat:
They are hosting it for you, so that you don't have to set it up.

You don't go to a ****ing bakery, buy a cake and then expect them to teach you how to ****ing make it. You take the ****ing thing home and eat it.

I rarely get really pissed off with peope online, but you sir are a complete ****ing, misinformed, rude, arrogant ****.

Some people simply are not help-able when it comes to text, everyone knows this. This is why support companies can't help everyone over the phone and either need remote access to your system, or someone on-site to help you out. The reasons for this vary between misunderstandings, to strange combinations of kit and software. For these occasions you simply need to get someone physically in front of you to help. My only suggestion would be someone from a local shop, or a friend or family member.

i always wondered why he called himself the angry angel, now i know why
Quote :Great so far, very fast setup, easy to use and all for a fiver, you cant go wrong! Nice one storm-servers

What he said.

We got one, fast set up, good support, no BS.

Recommended.

Bests, Maz
These dudes at Storm-Servers will break their necks for you their customer service is excellent and lightning fast my server was setup within 2-3 minutes of purchase and I had a problem and 2 minutes after I submitted a support ticket they had solved it , simply amazing.
Just bough a server here for month of testing. Everything went smooooth. Server was up few seconds after i paid for it. One problem with ftp was solved via ticket in matter of two minuts !!

Proper service so far. Let's hope server will hold full pack of racers online. If so i think we can have this service for much longer than a month
Yup, friend took a server from you guys, and it runs perfect, I'm willing to get one also in the end of summer or early autumn.
hmm...i might get one from you also...not atm, have few plans for later...good work storm guys
i've tested it, estonians are holding there an event also, works great,
, keep it up
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
Heya !

I got the mail, that Storm Servers is compensating the problems we had in june. Giving free month of server. I have payed at friday for month - does it mean i have server now for 2 months without payment ? June - july -- payed ; july - august -- compensation ?
Got the same but my Next Due Date is the same as it was so i think i'll drop a ticket about it.

edit: Ok they put £5 on my tab for future
all the lfs customers that received this e-mail will be credited £5onto their account

if anybody has any queries don't hesitate to raise a support ticket
Hmm, the responds here are very good, I'm also interested at renting a server from you guys.

Although I don't like paypall really is there a chance you guys get another payment system in the near future?

EDIT: I see you also get free webspace with it, is it also possible to get or buy extra traffic? Like 1gb extra or 2gb etc..
Quote from Frost_More :Hmm, the responds here are very good, I'm also interested at renting a server from you guys.

Although I don't like paypall really is there a chance you guys get another payment system in the near future?

EDIT: I see you also get free webspace with it, is it also possible to get or buy extra traffic? Like 1gb extra or 2gb etc..

What's wrong with PayPal :S ? Imo it's the best payment method ever... Safe n fast
Quote from Kirill.D :What's wrong with PayPal :S ? Imo it's the best payment method ever... Safe n fast

Well if you don't have a credit card then it takes 4-6 days till your money from your bank acount is on the pay pall account..

In my opinion thats not very fast
Quote from Frost_More :Well if you don't have a credit card then it takes 4-6 days till your money from your bank acount is on the pay pall account..

In my opinion thats not very fast

Then get a credit card , i use PayPal with dad, so PayPal is connected to his credit card, if i want to buy something, i just give money to him. So if you don't have the card yourself, then find someone from family who has
I like to share my experience with you about Storm Servers. I have been using Storm Servers for 3 months and I am really happy with their service and price. I pay the bill by PayPal which I love to and I have subscribed so I do not worry about being late or anything (They do not give you hassle if you are late or anything, I know because of my friend’s experience. He was late like 15 says and they did not disconnect his LFS Server.)

We race over 20 people on this server without any problems. I edited Lapper the way I want without any problem. I emailed ones to them for a question and got the answer in 15mins. Server had couple connection problem last two weeks (lost server connection 3 times in two weeks, maybe total of 1-2 hours) and they were so nice to give a month FREE! (I do not have to pay for July )

As a student, price fits my range and the service they provide is awesome.
I do not have any experience with other LFS Server providers but I like to say I’m happy with Storm Servers’ service.

Thanks

Storm-Servers.net Opens for business! (47slot £5pm)
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG