The online racing simulator
I am sorry but currently we do not accept any other payment methods than PayPal at this time

we will be looking into different payment methods later on if we become more established

in answering your question yes we do offer different bandwidth options if you ever get a server or considered getting one will be more than happy to discuss your requirements
#77 - Jakg
Why not go for Google Checkout or PPay? Lower fee's and the same concept of instant payment.
It all depends if these are compatible with our billing system

I will take a look thank you very much for the information
#79 - Jakg
Call me old fashioned but I will go out of my way to take money off someone.
Quote from boyracer1981 :I am sorry but currently we do not accept any other payment methods than PayPal at this time

we will be looking into different payment methods later on if we become more established

in answering your question yes we do offer different bandwidth options if you ever get a server or considered getting one will be more than happy to discuss your requirements

Thanks for the information, once I will get one I send you a pm so we discuss about the webhost
Hey, i just received the message from You guys - that i have to pay for 15.07-15.08 , i payed for 15.06-15.07 but then i got the message that i will get 1 month free because of troubles. Theoretically free month supposed to be 15.07-15.08 because i payed for 15.06-15.07 before i got a message about compensation.

Any help ?
Could you please send a support ticket as all your details will be on it

just a note to all our customers if you have support issues could you please raise a ticket via the website

because I cannot guess who you are just buy your lfs user name also we do not check this post every day so your request will be answered more quickly if you raise a support ticket
When patch z will be available on the list of upgrades? I'm too lazy to upgrade it myself :P

edit: it's on the list now.. thx.
Sent the support ticket
Well my server is down too but i never noticed that before. And as far as i know servers location is the same as it was.
We haven't switched to Game-Serve!

The current problems are internal with the current data centre, we have already made alternate arrangments to move to a hopefully more reliable data centre, we will make this move A.S.A.P and will let all our customers know when this will happen, thank you to all ur customers for their understanding of the situation!
Yes they are but can't work out what the problem is with Storm servers start going down so much this days ,come on twice in two days,Well im on 500servers page just about place order .
Quote from marek100 :Yes they are but can't work out what the problem is with Storm servers start going down so much this days ,come on twice in two days,Well im on 500servers page just about place order .

Sorry Thorvertonian you post just sec. before me
ok ill wait till you work out and see how it going.
Our server is down again
But i understand your problems
All Customer LFS servers are now running on our new box

Lapper and other addons ARE NOT working yet, we will get lapper and the control panel working as soon as possible!
Yup working here - nice movement from Holland to Germany.
Thanks Thorvertonian its working again

Aro
Anyone else having trouble logging in ?

Mick
It's said above that cpanel is not working yet..read again.
all services are now up and running

if there are any problems dont hesitate to raise a support ticket

sorry for the delays
Quote :
It's said above that cpanel is not working yet..read again.

There i go skipping through the posts again

Mick
Down again ? I'm getting worried.
Same here. Doesnt look good at all.
I`ve stopped using my storm server running LFS Its on me dedi server instead. higher ping, but it never seems to crash

Sorry

Mick
We are really sorry about the recent server outage, this was another problem at the new data centre, this time human error, someone switched off the wrong servers. It took a long time to get them to admit this and switch the servers back on. But everything is working again now. Again, we apologise for any inconvience

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG