The online racing simulator
Storm-Servers.net Opens for business! (47slot £5pm)

http://www.storm-servers.net

We are now open and accepting orders for LFS servers including:
47 slot LFS Server
LFS Lapper (Optional)
Game Panel and FTP access
500mb web hosting (2gb bandwidth) - (Hosted on Seperate Dedi)
Sub-Domain (xxxxx.storm-servers.net) with DirectAdmin and Installatron
Instant creation

All for just £5 a month (Payable by PayPal)

LFS Servers are based in Germany
Web Hosting server is based in England

Now TeamSpeak also available from 15p a slot!!

www.Storm-Servers.net [Join2LFS Link] - test server is public and live now!
Server location, any test servers that can be checked, etc.?

Not that I'm going to use them, but they are questions that people should be asking.
Hmm. That's very cheap - I'd be very pleasantly surprised if your service is any good at all!

I'll rent one later tonight to find out.
Quote from Thorvertonian :

http://www.storm-servers.net

We are now open and accepting orders for LFS servers including:
47 slot LFS Server
LFS Lapper (Optional)
Game Panel and FTP access
500mb web hosting (2gb bandwidth) - (Hosted on Seperate Dedi)
Sub-Domain (xxxxx.storm-servers.net) with DirectAdmin and Installatron
Instant creation

All for just £5 a month (Payable by PayPal)

LFS Servers are based in Germany
Web Hosting server is based in England

www.Storm-Servers.net [Join2LFS Link] - test server is public and live now!

Hello,

I'm very interested. I'll rent one server to test your service.

Deathrock.be
you wont be dissapointed
Mine went up very quickly last night after I ordered, and [SR]Missing turned up to make sure I was happy with how it all went. Nice service. The web admin panel is nice and straightforward too.

Haven't had time to really give the server a good run out yet - bloody work.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Mine went up very quickly last night after I ordered, and [SR]Missing turned up to make sure I was happy with how it all went. Nice service. The web admin panel is nice and straightforward too.

Wow. Must be good to make you happy
Yay, more empty servers to filter out.
Wow, 5 quid, how the heck can you do em for 5 quid ?

Might just tempt me into getting that server i talked about a while ago just so i can ban everyone who's quicker than me from it.

But...
Quote from Bob Smith :Yay, more empty servers to filter out.

Unfortunately Mr Smith speaks true words.
_______

Quote from thisnameistaken :Mine went up very quickly last night after I ordered, and [SR]Missing turned up to make sure I was happy with how it all went. Nice service. The web admin panel is nice and straightforward too.

Haven't had time to really give the server a good run out yet - bloody work.

I've not checked to see what you've called your new server, but some suggestions...."thisserveristaken", "Kevington", "Just having a LARF", "Kev's Combos", or how about "Combos For REAL Men (not yer sniveling little shopping trolleys or those silly little winged jobies) Server "

Does this mean we should expect a "Kev Championship" or a "Kev's League of Gentlemen" ?
Mazz4200 - while amusing, your signature is about 3 times too tall. Please rectify immediately or feel my wrath.

Edit: ignore me, just realised that isn't a signature.... damn that horizontal line! :doh:
Huh ?

lol..........that was a joke, right ?
#12 - SamH
Bob just wants someone to feel his wrath. He bought a wrath ages ago, but nobody will go near it!

I've got TWO signatures!

:jawdrop:
Quote from Mazz4200 :I've not checked to see what you've called your new server,

It's called Go Team Kev! of course, after my team and its member.

No plans for leagues or anything in particular. Oh, there was one idea actually... Maybe I'll do that.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's called Go Team Kev! of course, after my team and its member.

No plans for leagues or anything in particular. Oh, there was one idea actually... Maybe I'll do that.

Go on Kev, make it a Cruise Server!
I can write you insims?

Ack, I hadn't considered The Go! Team. I may have to change the name of my team back to plain old "Team Kev".

Pesky pop brats.

Anyway, we seem to be hijacking my host's thread, which probably won't be appreciated! I'm off to continue doing my bastard tax return.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm off to continue doing my bastard tax return.

Well that'll teach you. Only bastards have to pay bastard tax.
Yes, but instead of doing that, he was LX6ing, and got beaten by Me... Such a sad incident.
Quote from Hyperactive :Imho sim racing is still dirt cheap if you compare it to any other hobby.

Quote from nihil :Dogging is much cheaper... Almost free.

-----
Quote from Hyperactive :Imho sim racing is still dirt cheap if you compare it to any other hobby.

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

I agree with your edit message but why didn't you actually edit it?
Quote from zeugnimod :I agree with your edit message but why didn't you actually edit it?

You should have seen it before I edited it
No, thx, the scrolling wheel on my mouse would probably be broken.
I dont think youll be better than 500 servers.com because either way the service sucks. No offence though because its just you have to now everything but you cant because theres no ****ing people to help you. Thanks though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG