The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
im very depressed becuase im not crazy any more
before i used to be agnostic i was suspicious that when somebody tried to do something very evil god didnt let him but the devil made a fake of this world with fake horrible news

though im sane now im so very depressed, how can you stand this reality where children get sexually abused and die of hunger in front of their mothers and so many horrible diseases and so much unjustice, i cant

i think i should go back to smoking because it causes me hallucinations that makes me suspicious this world is a fake while the real one is dream like

i think if i got completly sane like don quijote will be my end

sanity makes me suicidal, madness makes me happy

so i dont know what to do be sane and take the risk of killing myself or go back smoking and be crazy but very happy

besides in a way im more sane when i smoke because i doubt, im agnostic, while now i dont believe in anything, just that this world is so sick

so what would you choose live sane but unhappy or crazy but happy?
#2 - Jakg
I think you still haven't quite given up the pot tbh.
I thought lerts was a drug itself.

If it's that much of a problem, keep being crazy.
#4 - JJ72
I wonders how you look in person.
lifes a bitch...accept it.
hm first time that i can relate to what he thinks... maybe i should try drugs some time
Lifes a bitch, then you die. My advice is stop watching the news, and don't read newspapers, they always highlight the worst side of humanity.
Quote from lerts :sanity makes me suicidal, madness makes me happy

OK then.
In all honesty i think it's time for you to seek some professional help.

I can actually relate to what you are saying Lerts. I've been there and i made it through the other side.

Yes, the world can be shitty, but there's a lot more good than bad, even though it doesn't seem like it when your in the mindset you seem to be in.

Don't go back to smoking if it makes you crazy.

Trust me, sane and happy is how you will end up if you get the right help.
Quote from lerts :...though im sane now...

Do you really think you are sane? :wtf2:
Another Lert´s Tread.

Someno spare to hin a S2 license !
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lifes a bitch, then you die. My advice is stop watching the news, and don't read newspapers, they always highlight the worst side of humanity.

So true, I had to stop reading BBC News during university because it just dragged me down so much I had to drink myself happy. My liver wasn't all that happy with it, but my brain was.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Whenever I feel depressed, I go driving in my car!

OK then lets go for it big time....

Depression can be caused by many things, but most of the time it must be love, as I and I'm sure many on the board will agree. However, remain positive, because a couple of years ago on a night boat to Cairo I had found the answer, a gorgeous blond who was incredibly just as desperate as me..and invited me to her place. Upon entering she said welcome to our house, which had me confused to be perfectly honest by the use of 'our' rather than 'my'. Anyway I was not to worry as she went on to say that she lives with her flatmate a stunning redhead, well let me tell you that was a house of fun...if you get what i mean . Anyway to cut a long story short, the blond left to travel, leaving myself and the redhead alone. Well we soon became lovestruck and she became my girl. However all good things comes to an end, her dad had a cardiac arrest and said that she had to leave to look after him. I understood, although it was still a grey day for me, but then tomorrow is just another day.

Anyway I'm just becoming an embarrassment now so if you don't mind guys I'll just shut up.
So Lerts actually was on something...Good to hear that you're on the mend, don't turn back now!
You were funnier when insane, lerts
#22 - JJ72
The tragedy of a comedian.
well i decided to go back to natural medicine

just listened a conversation with birds, each waiting turn to speak and now i think its not so crazy believing if god may exist evil is faked

fell much better now and i wont leave my natural medication so it will last
Why do you worry about ppl who aren't related to you in anyway! Why to bother about Africa or whatever. Be happy that you're born there where you are, be happy for internet that God gave you and all other great stuff. And also I swear it's much better situation on Earth now, then it ever was. Imagine that you were born few centuries back and had no TV, computer, clubs to go out. Imagine that you had to be slave or whatever and you'll realize how lucky you are now. So stop worrying about earthquakes in China :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG