The online racing simulator
Well I found something that isn't a "bug" but it's a problem in XFG
When you look left that happens:
btw wouldnt be it nice to lost a mirrors when crashing for example sideways into a wall ?

Just an idea which maybe will be real in the future
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Well I found something that isn't a "bug" but it's a problem in XFG

change FOV to higher value
Sorry for doublepost...

I found maybe a bug - be in shift+F mode and press F9-F12 and it will change back to non-shift+F mode

Maybe it's a feature, if so, Scawen can add it to changelog.
Not a bug. That change was made some patches back. It was so you can sort of get what you ask for when you press a key. Before, it could be confusing, pressing things and nothing appearing. So now it tries to do the necessary switching off of other features that would prevent you seeing what you requested by your key press.
what about my question about the incar dials not being visible in Shift-U? Bug or feature?
Its always been like that. It shows the guages initially, but once you *do some stuff* () they seem to dissapear
Scawen , i like this patch XRR front lights but it can be openable lights with slow opening efect (sorry for bad english ) .
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
#284 - QBi
Hmmm after thinking about it the shiftlight is very veeeeery smal (in XRR and XFR). I have some idea about it - see attachment. I know its remodeling the interior again but shiftlight in its current form is practically invisible.
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Well I found something that isn't a "bug" but it's a problem in XFG

Maybe part of the driver's head is in the headrest.
Is there any chance to make the steering smoothing at least optional for patch Z?
(no I am not speak about the "analogue steer smooth" option in misc)
ah ok thx
#288 - Don
Quote from ACCAkut :what about my question about the incar dials not being visible in Shift-U? Bug or feature?

they are visible only if you enter SHIFT-U mode from cockpit view.
Quote from QBi :Hmmm after thinking about it the shiftlight is very veeeeery smal (in XRR and XFR). I have some idea about it - see attachment. I know its remodeling the interior again but shiftlight in its current form is practically invisible.

The perfect shift light is unrealistic alltogether, i wouldn't mind if it was removed from the sim. There are no shift lights in real life that vary on your setup, they basically just switch ON when they reach certain RPM, but in LFS it actually sugests you when is the perfect time to change gear, depending on your setup. If i'm wrong, someone could correct me, if i'm right, it would be a nice thing to be removed and make like in real racing cars...
Quote from N I K I :I'm wondering why does XFR has sequential gearbox now and UFR not? Why to ruin two most perfectly matched cars in LFS?

I think same
does someone have the new interior dds files? because i have overwritten them with old files
Quote from G!NhO :does someone have the new interior dds files? because i have overwritten them with old files

just re-download the patch file and get them from it
Quote from Scawen :Not a bug. That change was made some patches back. It was so you can sort of get what you ask for when you press a key. Before, it could be confusing, pressing things and nothing appearing. So now it tries to do the necessary switching off of other features that would prevent you seeing what you requested by your key press.

Related to this, in hotlapping mode, if you go into shift+U and then press shift+P to go to the garage, the car enters the garage but you remain in the track as an spectator with the message "no car on track". You hace to press shift+P again to enter the garage yourself. I guess this is not a new behaviour. Another thing is the "pause" message persisting into the garage if you press shift+P while you are on pause.
Field Of View
Bug in Y and Y30
I found a SHIFT+U bug in Aston National. (Y and Y30)

Go to Aston National with any car and set no laps (practice).
Press SHIFT+U
Make sure if the move speed is set to 1.0 m/s
Press left arrow to move: it will not move... it freezes
(then press Esc and the view will not switch to normal view)

Works only in Aston National I think.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No, that's perfect as it is right now. :slap:

Why is perfect? Rev was on left for ages and now is changed. You know that it's hard to change peeps addiction uh? It's not a big deal for me (driver position with female driver is bigger) but in xfg it is in old place so why not in xrg too?
U remember swaped single player with multiplayer button? Same thing here i guess.
Quote from srdsprinter :Field Of View

thx
I know that what your are saying works but normally I think we should be able to do that without having bug...
But now I think Scawen knows so I'll let him do what he want with this problem
Just a little suggestion regarding the FZ lineup..

I do think both FZ models have the best looking interior of all the cars that have not yet been changed interiorwise but the glare on the dials is a bit much.. Too much.

I think it would be better if the glare was decreased so you'd at least be able to clearly read the dials when the sun was shining on them.
Quote from Flame CZE :I found a SHIFT+U bug in Aston National. (Y and Y30)

Go to Aston National with any car and set no laps (practice).
Press SHIFT+U
Press left arrow to move: it will not move... it freezes
(then press Esc and the view will not switch to normal view)

Works only in Aston National I think.

I can't reproduce this.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG