The online racing simulator
New NSX?
(43 posts, started )
500PS it says on the right, so that's not far off 500 bhp ain't it?

Sounds incredible
I don't know, this doesn't look like a mid engined supercar, NSX is supposed to be

sounds amazing though
The car looks similar to the concept at Detroit

1 2 3
Can i just say the boot lid looks fake. Oh and i tried to kill the zebra paint job. It's not quite as bad now. The front also seems fake.
Attached images
nsx_fw3_kgp_ed,.jpg
Quote from Luke.S :Can i just say the boot lid looks fake. Oh and i tried to kill the zebra paint job. It's not quite as bad now. The front also seems fake.

now that you point that out, it looks like a 350z to me
Quote from BlueFlame :That's an Acura, not a Honda.

Acura is a division of Honda. also, Acura doesn't exist in japan, and any overlapping cars are Hondas. Honda was going to introduce the Acura brand in japan later this year, but have pushed it back until at least 2010.
Quote from glyphon :Acura is a division of Honda. also, Acura doesn't exist in japan, and any overlapping cars are Hondas. Honda was going to introduce the Acura brand in japan later this year, but have pushed it back until at least 2010.

I'm aware of that but there are Acura cars which aren't Honda's. They are classed as Acura's and there is no Honda equivilent.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm aware of that but there are Acura cars which aren't Honda's. They are classed as Acura's and there is no Honda equivilent.

that might be true, but the NSX isn't one of those.
Quote from glyphon :that might be true, but the NSX isn't one of those.

True, the Acura NSX was Honda NSX in some countries like Spain
Quote from Luke.S :Can i just say the boot lid looks fake. Oh and i tried to kill the zebra paint job. It's not quite as bad now. The front also seems fake.

Dude why do you think they use those weird covers with confusing patterns.. to confuse you

and btw that concept car doesn't look much of the NSX, headlights are way different, body shape etc..
Mixture of that new ugly bwm (m6?), aston martin and fz5.
the new nsx wont be a beatuiful car it seems.
The NSX's skins in the first vidéo is bad

:dnfnoob:
they ruined what was the only good looking honda...
Quote from theirishnoob :they ruined what was the only good looking honda...

They already did it 5 years ago by facelifting it for Americans.

IMO this zebra one looks fine!
Attached images
2001_NSX.jpg
2002_NSX.jpg
They only done the facelift down to the regulation that was implemented pretty much everywhere a few years ago. Pop-up headlight's getting banned!

Im pretty sure thats why they done it anyway, otherwise they would'nt have been able to produce the NSX anymore.

Also, imo, the new one sounds sexy as hell! :P
Hmm, may turn out to be a nice car. But if this thing comes into production, they must NOT use the NSX name. They should use something else, because the NSX is remember for its MR layout and supercar shape, not a 350z look-a-like.
#43 - wark
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hmm, may turn out to be a nice car. But if this thing comes into production, they must NOT use the NSX name. They should use something else, because the NSX is remember for its MR layout and supercar shape, not a 350z look-a-like.

That's what I said about Nelson Piquet!

New NSX?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG