The online racing simulator
New NSX?
(43 posts, started )
New NSX?
I don't usually do these posts but this video popped up on the Tube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B0OTEZDAb9c

Sounds incredible. Planted to the road too! Not the prettiest of cars but looks pretty special around the Nuurrrbb
not bad
i soo prefer the old shape, but, its a beast of a car
#4 - wark
It's an FZ50!
I also liked the old shape, but compared to the crap being designed today this is probably the best looking sports car there is.
#7 - wark
Quote from Rappa Z :I also liked the old shape, but compared to the crap being designed today this is probably the best looking sports car there is.

I liked the old shape too... it wanted to be a Ferrari F40 when it grew up.

I wouldn't be so quick to bestow the title of "best looking sports car there is" though.
What happens when you crash a 350Z into an DB7/9/S and a Zebra at the same time.

Not sure if I like it - too similar to every other 'sportscar' out there at the moment, but it certainly doesn't look ugly. I wonder what pointless power output they give it - the old one wasn't that powerful, but didn't need it. I suspect the new one will have power, shout about it, and need it (i.e. not be as good at being a sports car).
I still love the old one
The old NSX was an under rated and extremely stylish car, hope the new one keeps what makes the NSX different to typical fat bloated modern sports cars.
Sounds great, can't say much more than that, those crazy paintjobs really do the trick of hiding the shape of the car.
Sounds amazing, can't wait to actually see it without the ugly covering.
The first thought I had when I saw the car in the vid was Chrysler Crossfire. As a close second was the Ferrari F360, even if it didn't sound that good.

It will probably be quite ugly, everything new on these days is either hidious or just strange...
If that recorded time of 7:37 is true then it's gonna be bleeding fast. It didn't look like it was being driven as hard as possible and in traffic wll have slowed it down. Sooo now guess a lap time for it. Dam paint job though it seems to be a nice shape from what i could see.
sounds sick....better than the GTR R35's muffler....compare that with the R35s...i know this car is still in prototype stage but still....i wanna see some real designs..and hope to see some in the US soon
#16 - aoun
I can't...
Under the cover like that it really does resemble the FZ50 very strongly - it's just the lights that are different. The concept pics make it look like pretty much every new concept car so I'm not paying them all that much attention.

Can the LFS guys sue them if the design is too similar? Or failing that, get it ported in
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Luke.S :If that recorded time of 7:37 is true then it's gonna be bleeding fast. It didn't look like it was being driven as hard as possible and in traffic wll have slowed it down. Sooo now guess a lap time for it. Dam paint job though it seems to be a nice shape from what i could see.

Where does it say 7:37?
rumours. =P

loving the sound of that engine.
but dont really like the front engine layout to be honest.
#21 - aoun
Im a huge NSX fan, and i just would like to see it keep its attributes like the Mid mounted engine. Also have more of a lower/streamline body rather then a big bulky hulk like body. And cant forget the rear lights! Front lights from the spy pictures i like. The car i like, but its just not the same!!

At the same time, it sounds and looks like it handles fantastic! I guess its not all about image!
#22 - JJ72
I guess no one would have noticed if they name the thread title new supra or Lexus LFA, they all look the same.......
Could be an Accord Coupe Type R or something like that? It´s a shame if it´s really an NSX
I thought Honda announced there would be no more NSX?

New NSX?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG