The online racing simulator
OMG

Huge friggn' thunderstorms here btw
Lucky barstools!
yep
Just a fuking big piece of fuking luck for the fuking germans
Congrats Germany!
Played like shit as always, but the few chances in front of the enemy goal were used well.
Damn bloody chuffin Germans ! Grrrrr...

I'm not too bothered they won, in fact i'm quite pleased that my favourite German player scored the winning goal. But it was such a fantastic game i didn't want it to end. If there was ever a game that deserved to go to extra time it was that one. Bloody Germans spoiled my fun
The thing is that the turkeys played and the germanys shot more goals. thats no way deserved
Boring and lucky as hell. How the heck do the Germans keep doing it

Luckily the Spanish or Russians should beat them in the final as they are both FAR superior teams.

Unlucky Turkey, you've been great all tournament.
^ Indeed. The Turks played football, the Germans watched but somehow shot more goals. Amazing, really.
Quote from The Moose :Luckily the Spanish or Russians should beat them in the final as they are both FAR superior teams.

Portugal was FAR superior, too, right?
Quote from zeugnimod :Portugal was FAR superior, too, right?

you bet it was (apart from the goalkeeper, but ok...)
Quote from Stefani24 :The thing is that the turkeys played and the germanys shot more goals. thats no way deserved

Quote from AndroidXP :^ Indeed. The Turks played football, the Germans watched but somehow shot more goals. Amazing, really.

forever true.this match were worthy sure Turkey.
Alemania!
Quote from Stefani24 :Just a fuking big piece of fuking luck for the fuking germans

You might not like the German football team or even like the people but keep your shit to yourself. There's been a tonne of anti German shit spouted in this thread but its getting a little offensive now, so just tone it down.
Quote from Rooble :There's been a tonne of anti German shit spouted in this thread

Has there? I'm not convinced. (I'm not going back to read every post to find out though)

Quite frankly i don't think there's been anything more than the usual football banter.
nice to see you again and again when it's about dissing the germans, moose . unfortunately you seem to miss every game when they are playing well . at least you don't comment on that.

don't be frustrated, that's football. turkey was strong today, germany not, but the offensive was effective.

p.s.:
don't let austria handle the technics.........i have never seen such a failure since the 80s. and that foul against lahm in the box......incredible referee!
Quote from The Moose :Has there? I'm not convinced. (I'm not going back to read every post to find out though)

Quite frankly i don't think there's been anything more than the usual football banter.

Perhaps you missed what I quoted or just found it acceptable 'football banter' but whatever I won't go on about it, its not in my nature to whine like the many others do.
Quote from Fetzo :and that foul against lahm in the box......incredible referee!

yeah, to be honest that mistake from the referee killed the game's atmosphere. And then more mistakes from him really made the game tense. Probably Turkish players got a bit afraid after blown whistles in every interception so started to make mistakes in the defensive. It was a nice match anyway, congrats to Germany.
Quote from psychometalist :yeah, to be honest that mistake from the referee killed the game's atmosphere. And then more mistakes from him really made the game tense. Probably Turkish players got a bit afraid after blown whistles in every interception so started to make mistakes in the defensive. It was a nice match anyway, congrats to Germany.

I think its safe to say you lot were probably the strongest opposition Germany had played in the whole tournament and I think your results speak for what is to be expected from Turkey in later games.

Good luck in the World Cup, I'll be rooting for you unless you're playing us.
Aw too bad Turkey, at least you were a worthy opponent. Great matches there.

And now the worst football will win the tournament again.
Quote from Fetzo :nice to see you again and again when it's about dissing the germans, moose . unfortunately you seem to miss every game when they are playing well .

No, no..i did see the one game you played well.

...and for your information i was dissing the rubbish Italians as well

Don't take it personally, surely even the German supporters can admit the team has been extremely poor this tournament?

If Germany, Italy or anyone else had been playing great footy I'd have been the first one to praise them. I just say it as i see it. I don't support Croatia, Holland, Turkey or Russia, but I've praised them because they performed and played great football. Germany haven't.

I don't want Germany to loose the final for any other reason than they don't deserve to win it.
Quote from The Moose :If Germany, Italy or anyone else had been playing great footy I'd have been the first one to praise them. I just say it as i see it. I don't support Croatia, Holland, Turkey or Russia, but I've praised them because they performed and played great football. Germany haven't.

Sorry but where did Croatia and Turkey play great football? Yes, Turkey had an amazing morale to come back in 3 matches but they didn't play great. Croatia played tactically well, especially in the defense but I wouldn't call that great football, either.

Germany's football is on position 5 in the chart of "great football" in this tournament for me, behind Holland, Russia, Spain and Portugal. Romania was also good in the game against Italy. But all other teams were worse than Germany, the german team is far away from playing the worst and most boring football IMO.
it's the best german EM since we have won the title. we know that we have our weaknesses and turkey was a rough opponent, not only for the german team. turkey had a lot of passion i missed in the german team. italy didn't want to win, germany was stunned by the aggressiveness of the turks, they tried, but they couldn't get it right, because of their own nervousness. germany is often weak when they are the favourite in a match. this win wasn't beautiful, but it's almost impossible to play against turkey beautifully, because they do a good job stopping that. who has?

for germany this final is a big success, qualifying for this tournament is a success. the world cup is a joke against this. the world cup is europe against argentinia and brasil. this one is the toughes eurocup ever! every team in it (except greece *cough*) was strong, even austria and switzerland!

i could start about england, i won't.....i don't need to.

i am sure, germany will play a strong final.

p.s.:
the ranting is ok, as a german we are used to be the bad guy.
Quote from Fetzo :
i could start about england, i won't.....i don't need to.

p.s.:
the ranting is ok, as a german we are used to be the bad guy.

I would probably agree with everything you could say about England

No one said your the bad guys
Russia or Spain, can`t stop the German team. But I will wait until sunday, with my gratulations

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG