The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Wow, without gauges ( press shift+f ) it would look awesome. Like some NFS PS gameplay screen.
kk
Here are a few screenies from a dF session there are loads more but ill post only a few. Also because i havnt gone throug hall the footage for pictures yet. Enjoy!

Trening Day-Autocross layout
Attached images
difcho.gif
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Trening Day-Autocross layout

how do you make .gifs like that? i would love to know how
Quote from dizzlez :how do you make .gifs like that? i would love to know how

Same here .
Well i will tell you;
1.Record movie from your replay
2.play it on quicktime player or any other
3.in the moment you want to make gif push pause and after that printscreen.This would be your 1st frame.Open Photoshop and make a new document.Push Ctrl+v and after that push alt+tab to get back to your movie.Push the right buton arrow to rewind the next frame.After next frame push again printscreen and past it on your previous frame in PS.After you finish with Frames you can Crop your frames.Get crop tool and select the part you want to see in the gif.Push Ctrl+enter and it will be croped.After that you can choose size from Images->Image Size.After finishing this you need to save your file in psd and open it in ImageReady.
4.After u open your psd in Image Ready you have to put the arrow in the down centre of the screen and select ''Make Frames from layers''The frames must be created.After that you need to remove the 1st screen if it is white only Then go to File->Save Optimized As
and Select Gif and the Gif will be made
GreetZ! Sorry for the long post!
thank you very much dude! so it takes a while perhaps worth it as it looks awesome!
No probs mate Wish you suceed with your GIFs
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP
BUMP. A bunch of pics featuring the facelifted XR's:

XRG @ Kyoto:
[attach]60094[/attach]

XRR @ Aston:
[attach]60095[/attach]

XRT @ south city:
[attach]60096[/attach]
I won't drive only XRT in future ..
Sweet, i love XRG and XRR lights aren't that bad really.
lol it's me too bad you don't have my xrt hires skin and our session was so short, few twins... hope it'd be better in future

and post smaller pics (2,5MB almost each is enough i think)

looking forward to another session with you
Me and KuBik had a nice session today:

-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : ccxcc
Holy crepe that is great!
Edit i made today
Attached images
lfs_00000196.jpg
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Well i will tell you;
1.Record movie from your replay
2.play it on quicktime player or any other
3.in the moment you want to make gif push pause and after that printscreen.This would be your 1st frame.Open Photoshop and make a new document.Push Ctrl+v and after that push alt+tab to get back to your movie.Push the right buton arrow to rewind the next frame.After next frame push again printscreen and past it on your previous frame in PS.After you finish with Frames you can Crop your frames.Get crop tool and select the part you want to see in the gif.Push Ctrl+enter and it will be croped.After that you can choose size from Images->Image Size.After finishing this you need to save your file in psd and open it in ImageReady.
4.After u open your psd in Image Ready you have to put the arrow in the down centre of the screen and select ''Make Frames from layers''The frames must be created.After that you need to remove the 1st screen if it is white only Then go to File->Save Optimized As
and Select Gif and the Gif will be made
GreetZ! Sorry for the long post!

you can import the video directly to imageready afaik skipping all the hassle with copying one frame at a time
^thats tru
Just got some shots from last days drifting.
Thanks for guys - JDM Insider, [dF] Mantas, Falken. Huips, and else.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4fz5.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8twin.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
Quote from feat :Just got some shots from last days drifting.
Thanks for guys - JDM Insider, [dF] Mantas, Falken. Huips, and else.

Quality is crap, otherwise pretty nice pics.
OH yeah, quality is worst.
I don't know why, could be that graphics is changed because of this crap 15'' monitor. But i will get back to my old one and then it all will be back to normals.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG