The online racing simulator
Quote from hyntty :Yeah, what has happened to the once so mighty football countries like England or Finland...?

England won the WC in '66

Finland, hmmm.

Good football players from Finland?

Hyppia?
Litmanen?
Quote from J@tko :So Romania are better than England

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

We're shit.

You make it sound like the Romanian team is bad.
Quote from zeugnimod :You make it sound like the Romanian team is bad.

yeah they werent bad actually, but holland was just much better
For those who missed the match, here's the highlight of the first half... Mr. van der Fart!
Attached images
van_der_fart.jpg
Quote from traxxion :For those who missed the match, here's the highlight of the first half... Mr. van der Fart!

...too much Stroopwaffels
Quote from traxxion :For those who missed the match, here's the highlight of the first half... Mr. van der Fart!

haha thats cool
I'm surprised by the Russians. They are dominating Sweden over almost the whole 90 minutes.

Russia vs. Holland could be a really good game on Saturday.
Not bad at all Spain, but Xavi Alonso deserved a goal

Well done Russia
i think it will be hard against the russians but we will win
Guus Hiddink must be one of the best trainers alive.

2002 semifinal with South Korea.
2006 survived the groups with Australia and only lost to Italy because of wrong referee decisions
2008 advancing to the quarterfinal with Russia and playing great offensive football (that 2-0 today was awesome, they could have won 4 or 5-0 easily if they used their chances better)

Quote from zeugnimod :Guus Hiddink must be one of the best trainers alive.

2006 survived the groups with Australia and only lost to Italy because of wrong referee decisions
2008 advancing to the quarterfinal with Russia and playing great offensive football (that 2-0 today was awesome, they could have won 4 or 5-0 easily if they used their chances better)

i agree he is a great coach, and he is from holland
Quote from zeugnimod :Guus Hiddink must be one of the best trainers alive.

He's definitely good, but I don't know about "one of the best". IIRC South Korea had some big help from the referee in 2002. Australia had a decent team in the worst world cup ever. And Russia we'll still see.

I think we'll need to see him training team that will fight for the championship to see if he can really make that difference.
Good luck tonight to...... ohh, i want you both to fail miserably.

Still, if i have to pick one team to support it has to be Portugal. At least they play some attractive football in between the diving and acting.

A Portugal win with a broken leg for Ronaldo would be the best result all round.
Quote from The Moose :Good luck tonight to...... ohh, i want you both to fail miserably.

Still, if i have to pick one team to support it has to be Portugal. At least they play some attractive football in between the diving and acting.

A Portugal win with a broken leg for Ronaldo would be the best result all round.

Jesus...easy Moose ...no need for broken bones here, besides, Ronaldo problems are in his head.
What about Croatia, they looking strong. I can see a few surprises brewing.

Oh yeh, why is George Clooney playing for Greece?
Quote from fujiwara :Jesus...easy Moose ...no need for broken bones here, besides, Ronaldo problems are in his head.

Your absolutely right. No need for broken bones. Ruptured ligaments will do

Naa, only joking, i wouldn't really wish injury upon anyone. I just cant stand the bloke.

Good luck Portugal.
Quote from The Moose :Good luck tonight to...... ohh, i want you both to fail miserably.

Still, if i have to pick one team to support it has to be Portugal.

:chairs:

I don't have much hope, though.
LOL, first dive of the day is from Germany
holycrap that's a nice one.
wdf, who would have guessed, 1:3 for germany so far. 30 minutes to go.
It's a good game, but Germany are bossing it. Can't believe this is the same team that played in the first two games. Maybe Loew should sit in the stand for the rest of the competition..
Yeah true, sort of. I mean, as we can see it doesnt really needs a trainer screaming at the players all the time to be successful (*fingers crossed*) However, a good fight from both teams though.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG