The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
Quote from anbiddulph :strange, works for me

strange, doesnt work for me. it should be allowed to be usen by demoers too pecause it doesnt say i have to unlock the content, or am i wrong?
robbie's tweak works. you just have to set engine size min and max value to the same and if there are max and min in other values, they have to be all the same.
I'm being patient for Bob's, I don't think he is just blowing smoke, I think he's hiding an ace up his sleeve. Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling it will please everyone who is looking for a tweak program.

I'm basing this off of no evidence, just a feeling, he seems like a genuine guy.
Quote from dewyl :robbie's tweak works. you just have to set engine size min and max value to the same and if there are max and min in other values, they have to be all the same.

still no work, could you say some good tweak setup for fbm and ill test if it works with that
There's no doubt Bob has something, he has screenies

But I'm not sure if he's stopped work on it, or what. Let him take as long as he needs, I'm sure it will be sheer pwnage when it's released
BOB for christs sake RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE!
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
#57 - Byku
He said that he will... but he will say nothing about it until release. So patience....... yeah.... ummm.... of course i wouldn't be mad if he would work on it now to transfer it from x10 to y22 and then release it as soon as possible.

Umm... btw. I think it would be quite wise for Bob to wait until patch Z.... propably he thinks so.... maybe... at least that's my opinion ^^.
Nooo Bring it out in y patch Make an even better 1 for Z
works great, i got it to mod the F08 too.... fun fun

working on mrt now
People dont get mixed up between LFS TUNE patch Y 2.2 with Old times LFS tweak , cuz LFStune can only modify power outputs , and write a Special engine block layout.

I wish LFS TWEAK AND BESPOKE will work with Patch Z somedays
=)
Quote from Nicocrank :
I wish LFS TWEAK AND BESPOKE will work with Patch Z somedays
=)

I wish Patch Z will come out someday
#62 - Byku
And it will , I think that we are at least half-way from patch Y to Z .

Or I am to optimistic :P.
We can't really comment on the development stage, for all we know the rally pack could be in Z so we could be 1/10 of the way.

Someone is working on a new Tweak program. I won't say his name just incase - i'll save the possibility of a right slapping for sending 100 pm's his way but its going to be the best tweak ever. Sit tight and stop moaning and he'll probably get it done faster.
Quote from mcintyrej :We can't really comment on the development stage, for all we know the rally pack could be in Z so we could be 1/10 of the way.

Someone is working on a new Tweak program. I won't say his name just incase - i'll save the possibility of a right slapping for sending 100 pm's his way but its going to be the best tweak ever. Sit tight and stop moaning and he'll probably get it done faster.

thanks for the info, will that tweak be for y or z
#65 - senn
Quote from mcintyrej :

bahahaha so how many PM's did YOU end up receiving after posting this lmao
Got Rooble's LFS Tweak working today . Found out that you need to run it before you run LFS and it should work. Good fun
Quote from Leprekaun :Got Rooble's LFS Tweak working today . Found out that you need to run it before you run LFS and it should work. Good fun

which tweak is that?
Quote from DevilDare :which tweak is that?

Google is your friend . Just so that I don't get my arse banned or receive a warning
Does it work under the Y test patches?
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : merged double post
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Is There Even Tweak For Patch X Yet?

There is one for X10, and Y. I dont have a clue how to work Y though
do u have it... if so can u pm it to me?
I finally got Tweak Y. I found out that it is really not what I was hoping it would be. No slicks, no wider tires, just power adding. Not much if you ask me. It does exactly the same thing as the App. I had in patch X.
I would rather have patch Z or S2 Beta.
Quote from skstibi :I finally got Tweak Y. I found out that it is really not what I was hoping it would be. No slicks, no wider tires, just power adding. Not much if you ask me. It does exactly the same thing as the App. I had in patch X.
I would rather have patch Z or S2 Beta.

Ummm i take it you have never used any of the older tweaks... you can't make the tires wider or use slicks..., all you do is add power and add gears...
And patch Z won't be coming out for a bit, and there is no such thing as S2 Beta .
This thread is closed

LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG