Very well done. BTW, YouTube now has a hq option
a good movie for racers to see...

quite basic, but still quite entertaining
Nice!
#8 - Imphy
#9 - kaynd
The movie is good generally
Some nice cameras, enough effects, good synchronization etc
But there is not so good flow of the action.
There are some noticeable repetitions in some scenes and some really long-not so interesting shots. eg 00:43-1:06 - 1:07-1:30
Quote from kaynd :The movie is good generally
Some nice cameras, enough effects, good synchronization etc
But there is not so good flow of the action.
There are some noticeable repetitions in some scenes and some really long-not so interesting shots. eg 00:43-1:06 - 1:07-1:30

Thanks for feedback. The really long shots are to represent that there are many of us racing (30+ tracks on the grid) so I understand it will not please the thrillseeker in that way - maybe more so the organised race fan =)
You could choose to show us one good battle moment from every one of those who raced and still give the idea of the crowded field. but that’s really hard work to do.

Don't take me wrong, I am not willing to underestimate your work but separating the thrillseeker from the organized race fan isn't the solution there.

(PS I still have in my faivorite LFS movies folder that 302ΜΒ 10min movie of Imphenzia TR S1 )
Hell yeah, you dude have made very good movie. I like it very much.
Agree with the others, GREAT MOVIE! Love your editing with the song, and the song is good also... What is the song called? Nice to watch it when you download it... Good Quality.
Great movie absolutely loved it

Blended with the music very wel liked the shot were you moved past by the fbm wheel al the start
Nice. 8.5/10.
Quote from andRo. :Agree with the others, GREAT MOVIE! Love your editing with the song, and the song is good also... What is the song called? Nice to watch it when you download it... Good Quality.

Song name is listed above.

Thanks for all the kind comments! And kaynd, your feedback is most welcomed of course and I will keep it in mind for the next movie
Very nicely done. There where a few scenes here and there I was pretty iffy about and I would have liked to see a few more passes but, great work overall. 9/10
That's a very, very, very nice racing video!
lol, has anyone spotted the mouse cursor in the video yet?
Quote from Imphy :lol, has anyone spotted the mouse cursor in the video yet?

shhhh :shhh: .. don't mention tiny bugs that nobody would notice

good movie, I liked it

LFS Video: TR S7
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG