The online racing simulator
So i heard scipy has fur.
Too much conversation here guys, post your FACE!!!
Quote from baSh0r :So i heard scipy has fur.

might look like fur, but they are indeed spikes.
-
(scipy) DELETED by scipy
Well I'm not that furry, actually more smooth like a baby's ass except the ass.. that's kinda furry (bawbag has a furry ass too). And this is why bagbag calls me ****lipz
Attached images
DFEJS.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :

@Rudy, you raced in the DKM? I could have been there now but i switched to auto-slalom ^^.

Yes DJKM in 2005/06
Quote from baSh0r :So i heard scipy has fur.

he'd better watch out for lizardfolk then...
Quote from G!NhO :Why is that? I love them, it's great fun.

Takes no skill. Hence why they are for nubs.

Well, guess I'm quite biased as I have been skiing one or twice each winter since I was 3 years old and I'm 18 now. But it still doesn't change that it takes no skill to ski on snow-blades.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Takes no skill. Hence why they are for nubs.

Well, guess I'm quite biased as I have been skiing one or twice each winter since I was 3 years old and I'm 18 now. But it still doesn't change that it takes no skill to ski on snow-blades.

yeah it is easy but it's great fun (and easy to take with you they are small) , but i am definetly NOT a "nub" , this was the first year i used snowblades.
Other years i always used normal skies but they are boring, so maybe you are boring too.
Quote from G!NhO :yeah it is easy but it's great fun (and easy to take with you they are small) , but i am definetly NOT a "nub" , this was the first year i used snowblades.
Other years i always used normal skies but they are boring, so maybe you are boring too.

If you find them boring it's either because you suck at skiing or doesn't explore your limits. Or even both of them.
My god... flaming another guy because he uses snowblades... way to go!
NO lol
Quote from jibber :My god... flaming another guy because he uses snowblades... way to go!

yeah i don't know what he wants to achieve with this
Quote from jibber :My god... flaming another guy because he uses snowblades... way to go!

Hahahah, in 2 words: "LFS FORUM"
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Ahh here goes, now you know who Orange is now

If you live in the UK, how come you drive on the left?
Nah he is not driving as driver, he is sitting near the driver.
oh
Quote from Osco :I like your sig

The truth is there, nothing more Thanks, by the way!
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
:Handshake

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG