The online racing simulator
Klutch are these pics from the same party you posted pics bevore or are you just wearing the same stuff everytime?
2nd version
That's nice, I can see that.
Quote from BastianB :Klutch are these pics from the same party you posted pics bevore or are you just wearing the same stuff everytime?

same rave
everyone seems to like Sophie xD
In the middle of dancing to a speedcore set;

During a german hard trance set

Yeah i like my thumbs up... >_>
This isn't facebook, i think we've seen enough of those pics now...
Never.
Quote from jibber :This isn't facebook, i think we've seen enough of those pics now...

+1

I mean, very few of us actually like your style. We have different tastes, that's all. "De gustibus non disputandum est" said the Latins (i.e. You don't have to argue about the tastes).
You post a pic of you, it's ok. You post two or three, fair enough. But please don't flood the topic with your pictures (and, forgive me if I say it, they appear to me to be all veeeery similar -if not identical- one with another).

We've seen you, now it's somebody else's time to post a picture.
Thank you.
Your f*cking ugly, why you keep posting your pictures? Your goal is that nobody wants to visit this topic again? Stupid emo.
lol @ emo

also i guess you completely missed the post where i said i didnt give a shit what others thought about me?
No I didn't missed it, okay, you posted one picture, but why are youu keeping updating this topic? I wonder, how much of lfsers have already vomited.
Someones a tad jealous.
Quote from Martinss :Your f*cking ugly, why you keep posting your pictures? Your goal is that nobody wants to visit this topic again? Stupid emo.

If he doesn't care, why should you even try to post? It's just stupid.

Not that im defending Klutch here, but just saying...
Quote from nikopdr :If he doesn't care, why should you even try to post? It's just stupid.

wat
Quote from nikopdr :If he doesn't care, why should you even try to post? It's just stupid.

Ok, I'm kind of with you.
If he doesn't care what people say, well, bless him.

But he could have been Angelina Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Scott Thomas (or, for what matters, Robert Pattinson, George Clooney or Brad Pitt): and if he shared a million pictures of himself (or herself for the girlz) that were ALL the same or very similar, that would have annoyed me (us?) too.

What I say, I don't car what you look like: just STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOU, please.
Is it not that hard to put him on Ignore list, if you dont want to see his face? Simple

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG