The online racing simulator
Quote from FCS13 :And please, remove the skins with stoled parts

you mean stolen.. not stoled
he didnt steal anything from us lol. His plate is simular, but not the same, lights lol!
well is stoled a Canadian word or something?
huh tell me what stoled?? i got this from here ,the mirors arent stoled they are from some public cf_part thingy. gosh
Attached images
FO_US_Okinawa_1.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :well is stoled a Canadian word or something?

nah, just bad english. Stolen would be better.
Jus plane old simple
Attached images
XFG_JDMSTYLE.jpg
my first skin
my first skin
Attached images
XFG_REDOOOO.jpg
Quote from Totytec :my first skin

you wato? or just stole his parts and made a skin for car you cant use
Its ok he got my permision
not bad
not bad at all
can you please stop to post this crappy sh!t, its always the same skin with other color.

so please let the REAL skinners post here, nobody is loading your skins..
Quote from BastianB :can you please stop to post this crappy sh!t, its always the same skin with other color.

so please let the REAL skinners post here, nobody is loading your skins..

+1

They're really rubbish, and annoying.

And before you say "oh, they got views", it is curious people just looking, who thn recoil in horror, close down their browser, throw the modem out the window, and follow it. No-one downloads them.

RANT OVER!
Quote from piggy501 :+1

They're really rubbish, and annoying.

And before you say "oh, they got views", it is curious people just looking, who thn recoil in horror, close down their browser, throw the modem out the window, and follow it. No-one downloads them.

RANT OVER!

+1(million)
My first skin that I ised that much time and used PhotoShop for it. But still at the end I got bored and just finished it fast, not so happy about it, but it's okay. (Just can't make good skins, because hate wasting time on such things. But nobody could make me a skin, so I just made myself.) Maybe next time better...
Attached images
androskin.jpg
XFG_andro.jpg
Quote from andRo. :My first skin that I ised that much time and used PhotoShop for it. But still at the end I got bored and just finished it fast, not so happy about it, but it's okay. (Just can't make good skins, because hate wasting time on such things. But nobody could make me a skin, so I just made myself.) Maybe next time better...

Hey thats not bad Not bad at all
Thx, did'nt know someone will like it..., but next time it will be better, if there will be next time...
Quote from andRo. :My first skin that I ised that much time and used PhotoShop for it. But still at the end I got bored and just finished it fast, not so happy about it, but it's okay. (Just can't make good skins, because hate wasting time on such things. But nobody could make me a skin, so I just made myself.) Maybe next time better...

I like it too
ja
Attached images
XFG_PALTO.jpg

The best first skin i've seen so far!
Quote from Totytec :

Go away. Now.

Your skins are rubbish, with about 3 stickers and carbon fibre that is too big. Every post you and that Wato guy make is SAME the skin, but in another colour. Please stop, before I punch you. Please.

Quote from Cash_FLow :The best first skin i've seen so far!

+1
Thank you guys...but this isn't my very fist skin. I've made some very bad skin in half an hour, but that was just playing with paint. But this is the 1st skin I used only PhotoShop to make and it took some time. But in total this is my 4th skin. But the 1st 3 was just playing around.
Quote from piggy501 :Go away. Now.

Your skins are rubbish, with about 3 stickers and carbon fibre that is too big. Every post you and that Wato guy make is SAME the skin, but in another colour. Please stop, before I punch you. Please.

What are you (or anyone else) to judge his work? If you don't like, don't use it. As long as it's his work and not a rip of someone else's there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Even if it's the same in 1000 different colours.
Quote from teaz-R :What are you (or anyone else) to judge his work? If you don't like, don't use it. As long as it's his work and not a rip of someone else's there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Even if it's the same in 1000 different colours.

I suppose. Sorry. I was a bit mean.
Quote from Totytec :

hello, i found a one isua you shuld fix. i saw the skin, dlled for looking it in viewer but than i checked it, i watched the skin a little time and noticed the skin is actually made over XFRs blank skin. if you watch closer you se some parts that actually souldnt be in XFG skin. i suggest that you start making the skins over xfg skin and not using the xfr skin for making skins

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG