The online racing simulator
Buying S2
(35 posts, started )
That's against the agreement, correct me if I'm wrong
Quote from andyb1982 :why would someone want more than one LFS account?

Or to support the devs and the future of LFS..

I have two S2 accounts and one S1 account..

Played LFS for over 5 years. It has only costed me 60£ - very cheap imo..
Quote from Takumi_lfs :That's against the agreement, correct me if I'm wrong

Technically yes, but it's normally overlooked if it's a bought account...
Yeah it is awesome value for money. I got rFactor too and thats half as driveable and addictive as LFS.

LFS proves that you don't need gimmicks like Mods to keep people interested, so I spose it is a good way to support the Devs.

I was thinking though that maybe some people had alterior motives.
I know some people who has more than one account. Some of them are buying a new one to get a new account name, some does it because of the support of LFS as I do..

Next time I`ll buy a Voucher and then throw it away.. To each new account you need another email adress than the others.

If it´s illegal to do it in that way? I think they need the money. So I don`t see a problem with it..
Quote from richard dk :I know some people who has more than one account. Some of them are buying a new one to get a new account name, some does it because of the support of LFS as I do..

Next time I`ll buy a Voucher and then throw it away.. To each new account you need another email adress than the others.

If it´s illegal to do it in that way? I think they need the money. So I don`t see a problem with it..

You could also give it away. It's waste of money then. Go to a demo-server and pick up the most talented one's
I don`t wanna give my money away to strangers.. But thx for the advice..

I just bought a Voucher - for one of my team mates..

We have made a Win a S2 license for demo users in DK. I think it was 3 S2 license we gave away - and no one who won them is in LFS today. It was very short lived..

Only in danish http://www.lfs-forum.dk/showthread.php?t=591
Quote from richard dk :I don`t wanna give my money away to strangers.. But thx for the advice..

I just bought a Voucher - for one of my team mates..

We have made a Win a S2 license for demo users in DK. I think it was 3 S2 license we gave away - and no one who won them is in LFS today. It was very short lived..

Only in danish http://www.lfs-forum.dk/showthread.php?t=591

That's great!

For those, Who can't buy a license for some reasons. When I'm getting payed off next month, gonna also make some demo-racers happy.

Quote from UssVeg :Don't think so, My big cousin is gonna buy it too for me. He said that it was safe.

Cousin= Takumi_Lfs

As I promised you, you'll be the first one

Buying S2
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG