The online racing simulator
Halford's Racing
(90 posts, started )
#76 - Dru
Quote from CELTIC100 :Cough

Lets just say the Muppet had twins

that would explain........... a lot
Are you the father Dru? He'll be after some maintenance payments you know! Someone has to cover the cost of the babysiters when he's playing LFS .

It's funny looking at this old thread and seeing how much the team has changed in a year, I think the average age of the team must have gone up 25 years
Uu, what's this?
Quote from Dru :9 months have past between the last 2 replies in this thread....and what a difference come on... own up - who's been off having a baby?

being banned from CTRA put a downer on things! We're alive but mainly racing elsewhere as a result!
banned!, why?
I think Sam has an allergy to Kirchetorte or something
#83 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I think Sam has an allergy to Kirchetorte or something

I have an allergy to Seafood - is it the same kinda thing?
I don't know mate. You could change your license name to clam and see if it sticks
#85 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I don't know mate. You could change your license name to clam and see if it sticks

I'm swelling up just thinking about it.... best not eh?
guess not. Wouldn't want a name causing irritation
After some time off racing due to certain things it is time for me to resign from HR. Its a great bunch of guys together, that is when there together. Lack of interest and too much LFS, dumplings occured has put me off. I wish all remaining HR members a good time at HR. Very nice people. Goodby HR, thank you for the time I have spent there.
first there was andy Cherrycake(SatbleX) now niels...both of them lost "the fun side of lfs" ...good luck to them, though i still be seeing them, just not in lfs
#89 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :After some time off racing due to certain things it is time for me to resign from HR. Its a great bunch of guys together, that is when there together. Lack of interest and too much LFS, dumplings occured has put me off. I wish all remaining HR members a good time at HR. Very nice people. Goodby HR, thank you for the time I have spent there.

All the very best for the future in LFS and life Niels. You have been a great Ambassador for Halfords Racing and you will be surely missed by team and community if indeed this is the end of LFS for you.

Catch you round mate

Best Regards,

Dru
take care Niels..... see you on the flipside. Wish the dumplings hadn't happened too....

Halford's Racing
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG