Quote from 11SuLLy11 :B&Q team for BOTT

(1) [HR] SuLLy IRL
(2) [HR] SaM ENG
(3) [HR] HogaMAn
(4) [HR] Celtic100
(5) [HR] Mr X

sorry if i forgot someone

You need some more racers
Like to welcome our newest member and master skinner.

Welcome Voided
well done mate Congratz Vioded
Hi lad's,
I'm setting up an fun event/league first off I will run the fun event then if its an success I will proceed to a league,only if the interest is high
I would like all HR members to be there,this is very important for all off us to be there including ovalers
track Fe Green
cars TBO
this may change,there is no set date yet
fill in application

Lfs-name
username
team
car

drivers

(1) [HR] SuLLy IRL
(2) [HR] Coaly IRL
(3) Bo duke
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Hi lad's,
I'm setting up an fun event/league first off I will run the fun event then if its an success I will proceed to a league,only if the interest is high
I would like all HR members to be there,this is very important for all off us to be there including ovalers
track Fe Green
cars TBO
this may change,there is no set date yet
fill in application

Lfs-name
username
team
car

Lfs-name faster111
username Bo duke
team none
car Fxo
-
(11SuLLy11) DELETED by 11SuLLy11
Quote from faster111 :Lfs-name faster111
username Bo duke
team none
car Fxo

Your in,I will Pm you with time/date etc,just checking interest first
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Your in,I will Pm you with time/date etc,just checking interest first

maybe post about this in the general forum or something on lfs forum?
15 drivers so far,anymore interested use link above
What kind of lap times should we be trying to get. Im around 1:20 but I use FXO.
Jakg is getting 1.19.2s I think but he has over 100 laps done there
well my team-mate has done 1.19.2 with a RB4 (pre-patch and without extra layout), so FXO should still be a bit faster ?!?!
#64 - Jakg
Quote from LordBlaster :well my team-mate has done 1.19.2 with a RB4 (pre-patch and without extra layout), so FXO should still be a bit faster ?!?!

erm, the FXO is slower now (the slowest TBO on this track), so actually you should be able to. I've seen XRT's in the 1:17's, so i'd expect the RB4's to own my time. I'm only aiming to beat other FXO's.

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Jakg is getting 1.19.2s I think but he has over 100 laps done there

For each STCC event i do 500 laps of practice. You ain't seen nothing yet :P
Unfortunatly Jakg will not be able to attend the race,possitive side is we all have a chance now
Anyone going to be around tonight as the Trackmasters been very quiet and disjointed lately - I've even been doin Oval looking for members

I'll probably be on The GFC - (Gentlefoot) server the next day or so preparing for sundays race but would also be up for a couple of races in our team server so look us up and lets get racing
Halford's Racing is still currently recruiting in the trackmaster's section,also we have a server up [HR] Halfords Racing for our upcoming event
Good To Hear From You Sully How's The exams Going mate
Guy's I've made my mind up after been with HR for 6 months I'm leaving due to personal reasons,lack of interest from some members,like too thank Sam for the past 6 months and for the other guy's too,I would like to appoint CELTIC100 as head of HR trackmaster's alongside Sam,Celtic100 take my position,best of luck in the future,hope to see ye guy's soon
omg I thought you would never do it Sully

Anyway, good luck in the future mate
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Halford's Racing is still currently recruiting in the trackmaster's section,also we have a server up [HR] Halfords Racing for our upcoming event

1 day later....
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Guy's I've made my mind up after been with HR for 6 months I'm leaving due to personal reasons,lack of interest from some members,like too thank Sam for the past 6 months and for the other guy's too,I would like to appoint CELTIC100 as head of HR trackmaster's alongside Sam,Celtic100 take my position,best of luck in the future,hope to see ye guy's soon

That's a fair change of mind, hope the team survives.
Quote from garph :1 day later....

That's a fair change of mind, hope the team survives.

yes unfortunately,over a few teams issuesm ihave tried for the pass few months to get as much as we can out of HR but lack of interest,in the whole 6 months we have not competed in any league's which is what I like to do with the team
Still going strong.
I'd say the Team has rejuvinated itself. A few of the guys have put in so much time it is crazy!!!!!

#1 in the CTRA team rankings and involved in a couple of leagues. still alive and getting stronger all the time.
#74 - Dru
9 months have past between the last 2 replies in this thread....and what a difference come on... own up - who's been off having a baby?
Quote from Dru :9 months have past between the last 2 replies in this thread....and what a difference come on... own up - who's been off having a baby?

Cough

Lets just say the Muppet had twins

Halford's Racing
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG