The online racing simulator
Halford's Racing
(90 posts, started )
Halford's Racing
Hi fellow racer's,

Halford's Racing are currently recruiting driver's,NOT oval(JamesRowe)
There is a server up and running,feel free too use it,check out the website for more info

" target="_blank">www.halfordsracing.com
I'd like to join
You race Oval right,Im recruiting for track racer's.sorry,check out the site though and ask in the Oval racer's section
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Hi fellow racer's,

Halford's Racing are currently recruiting driver's,NOT oval(JamesRowe)
There is a server up and running,feel free too use it,check out the website for more info

[url="http://www.halfordsracing.com"]www.halfordsracing.com[/url]

Can you do anything other then Oval?

Nah joking, glad to see you are making a go of it!!! If you need a hand with anything, give me a shout!
Quote from jamesrowe :Can you do anything other then Oval?

Nah joking, glad to see you are making a go of it!!! If you need a hand with anything, give me a shout!

Well I do try,mightent be the fastest,got a record on STCC server

Thank's for the offer Jame's keep it in mind
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Well I do try,mightent be the fastest,got a record on STCC server

Thank's for the offer Jame's keep it in mind

Also type slower, might make all your spelling mistakes disappear . OK maybe not then!
Quote from jamesrowe :Also type slower, might make all your spelling mistakes disappear . OK maybe not then!

:dnfnoob:
Grrr. Sorry just noticed my forum thing. I havent been on the oval for over a year. Im more in to tracks now!
See your forums
Applicant's must have 15,000 miles,+ silver CTRA licenced,there will be exceptions in licence case
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Applicant's must have 15,000 miles,+ silver CTRA licenced,there will be exceptions in licence case

I ain't got a silver licence (only just started visiting CTRA servers)! I do have over 15k though
Quote from jamesrowe :I ain't got a silver licence (only just started visiting CTRA servers)! I do have over 15k though

Your to OVAL for us
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Your to OVAL for us

Yup, all I do is oval! All night and day, sit in the BF1 and let it wall ride round all the time! Oh wait, thats you sully... Thats how you got over 20k!!!! :o*GASP*
Quote from jamesrowe :Yup, all I do is oval! All night and day, sit in the BF1 and let it wall ride round all the time! Oh wait, thats you sully... Thats how you got over 20k!!!! :o*GASP*

hahaah,I don't do oval
why cant you just get over it you were an oval racer for ages, id say you stopped last month or just before that
Quote from niall09 :why cant you just get over it you were an oval racer for ages, id say you stopped last month or just before that

ohh my dear fu*king god,its a joke you noob
i know that, that is why i put smilies after it!
Quote from niall09 :i know that, that is why i put smilies after it!

"James is the oval guru"
sure we know that
Would i be good to join the team could u check out my times and see if i be good to join it?
I will monitor your progress,get some miles in get some times inbest of luck
How can I be an oval guru when I hardly have any laps on oval?

Where as SULLY has probably 1000 laps
Quote from jamesrowe :How can I be an oval guru when I hardly have any laps on oval?

Where as SULLY has probably 1000 laps

heheh ok ok,when I used to race oval,I had done 2883 laps or so

Halford's Racing
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG