The online racing simulator
Please post replay I'd like to see it
GOOD LUCK TO ALL COMPETITORS!

You lucky people, winning an S2 license. I hope you know how privelidged you are, getting something as good as this. I hope to see the winner racing against me sometime (just don't beat me)

And to the runners-up. An S2 license is better than you could ever imagine. The cars, the tracks, people not harassing you when you do something. It is worth £24 pounds, or whatever it is in your currency. Just buy it. It isn't really all that much, is it?
Gekkibi, I have a question. Don't know if this came up earlier. When there is a safetycar situation, and the safetycar comes in, may we overtake immediatly? Or is the leader the one that sets the pace then till the start/finish line?
Quote from Mazdaratie :Gekkibi, I have a question. Don't know if this came up earlier. When there is a safetycar situation, and the safetycar comes in, may we overtake immediatly? Or is the leader the one that sets the pace then till the start/finish line?

Safety car "catches" the leading driver (Meaning that it enters the track so leading car is behind him). If for some reason some racers are between the safety car and leading driver, they must overtake the safety car. Other kind of overtakings are strictly forbidden during yellow flags (Global or local. You can overtake someone who causes yellow flag, however [For example, if he spins]).

I hope this answered your question.
Well not really

I mean when there is a safetycar and he lets the field go (safetycar enters the pits), so there is a green flag. What if I'm in 2nd position? Can I overtake the leader before the start/finish line? Or is overtaking only allowed after the line?

Hope you get my question, don't know how to explain it in another way.

Btw, is the server only now? Because I don't see it
Quote from Mazdaratie :Well not really

I mean when there is a safetycar and he lets the field go (safetycar enters the pits), so there is a green flag. What if I'm in 2nd position? Can I overtake the leader before the start/finish line? Or is overtaking only allowed after the line?

Hope you get my question, don't know how to explain it in another way.

Btw, is the server only now? Because I don't see it

that Q was there, i think it's you can overtake immediately on the GREEN FLAG

got Q for SC to: if someone is driving a lap after the 1st driver, so it is like 1st 2nd 3rd 10th 4th ... is the 10th driver allowed to overtake the 3rd 2nd 1st and the SC? or not?

another Q: the pits are open on YELLOW FLAG? but it can cause me to lose positions right?

Q: will there be some protests so everybody from the racers, marshalls can watch the race and suggest additional penalties (time) for
pitlane crossing
pitcrew killing (how much of pitstops can we CROSS? on enter and exit?)
or some violations of CRC
etc.
Quote from JackCY :that Q was there, i think it's you can overtake immediately on the GREEN FLAG

got Q for SC to: if someone is driving a lap after the 1st driver, so it is like 1st 2nd 3rd 10th 4th ... is the 10th driver allowed to overtake the 3rd 2nd 1st and the SC? or not?

another Q: the pits are open on YELLOW FLAG? but it can cause me to lose positions right?

Q: will there be some protests so everybody from the racers, marshalls can watch the race and suggest additional penalties (time) for
pitlane crossing
pitcrew killing (how much of pitstops can we CROSS? on enter and exit?)
or some violations of CRC
etc.

Here is the fixed helmet. Once again botched the flags:

When SC goes to the pits, the yellow flag is still on. It will change to green flag after the leading car passes the finish line. So don't overtake until you get the message "Green flag".

And after the leading car is behind SC, no one can overtake SC any more (Remember: You are not allowed to overtake anyone, except SC if you are not the leading driver. If you are in the middle of the formation, you would have to overtake multiple cars before you could overtake SC, so it is not possible without violating the rule ["Don't overtake when yellow flag is on"]).

If you pit during yellow flag, you will lose positions. Probably you will end behind the whole pack. You are not allowed to retake your position (Because overtaking is forbidden).

I suggest that everybody saves the replay. If you think someone violated the rules, let us know after the race and we will check it. Take notes when it happened (What lap and who did it). Penalties can be given after the race as well.

When you leave the pitbox, turn as much as possible so you can avoid going through another pit-box. I will not give penalty if you you slightly cut through another pit-box, however. Just don't use them as a runway.
Attached images
HEL_wakipyora.jpg
Quote from Gekkibi :Here is the fixed helmet. Once again botched the flags:

When SC goes to the pits, the yellow flag is still on. It will change to green flag after the leading car passes the finish line. So don't overtake until you get the message "Green flag".

And after the leading car is behind SC, no one can overtake SC any more (Remember: You are not allowed to overtake anyone, except SC if you are not the leading driver. If you are in the middle of the formation, you would have to overtake multiple cars before you could overtake SC, so it is not possible without violating the rule ["Don't overtake when yellow flag is on"]).

If you pit during yellow flag, you will lose positions. Probably you will end behind the whole pack. You are not allowed to retake your position (Because overtaking is forbidden).

I suggest that everybody saves the replay. If you think someone violated the rules, let us know after the race and we will check it. Take notes when it happened (What lap and who did it). Penalties can be given after the race as well.

When you leave the pitbox, turn as much as possible so you can avoid going through another pit-box. I will not give penalty if you you slightly cut through another pit-box, however. Just don't use them as a runway.

thx for helmet

runway... i tried the new pitting and it's slower, but i realized it for me i much more precise so i have to slow down and than turn to the pit so i wont miss it

the pitline racelines, the right is for penalties, the left for pitting? because for me it's more comfortable to drive on the orange hatched line, not so close to the pits because i think it's risky, so if there is enough space on the right for another FBM, the pitting line is OK or we are forced to drive between the pits and the hatched line allowed only to cross it when entering and exiting?
Quote from JackCY :
the pitline racelines, the right is for penalties, the left for pitting? because for me it's more comfortable to drive on the orange hatched line, not so close to the pits because i think it's risky, so if there is enough space on the right for another FBM, the pitting line is OK or we are forced to drive between the pits and the hatched line allowed only to cross it when entering and exiting?

Drive on left side of the yellow line. Cross it only when entering and exiting the pits.
so.. I am here if some1 can't participate
Quote from amen1 :so.. I am here if some1 can't participate

Yes, if Zebii won't answer to the call.
#287 - xt
im on lfsremote :]
I can't get on server, it says something about different game code?
Quote from Kristjan.J :I can't get on server, it says something about different game code?

Look the teamspeak chat. I explained it there.
Quote from Gekkibi :Look the teamspeak chat. I explained it there.

I did, I was running Y19 patch, now re-installing Y, to get on...just wait.
Good luck, I'm watching it on LFS Remote.
#292 - xt
And here is the lineup before big race :]

and 1st accident at long straight

and much more. im requesting for replay it is really nice race

untitled5 (zany was in pits earlyer, and amen1 has just left pits) shows amen1 gaining position

added racing grid after 25 laps
Attached images
untitled.JPG
untitled1.JPG
untitled5.JPG
middle race.JPG
Man, these guys are lucky. Finally getting a license. I wish I was able to get on pre-qual but anyway if I do get in the race I'll just lag everyone.
-
(Gnomie) DELETED by Gnomie
The race is over, congratulations to [HR] Mazdarati! See you on S2 servers.
#295 - xt
great race. please someone post the replay

congrats to winner
congrats for #11 start and #4 finish to amen1
congrats for top time to superobo
flowers and shampange to zany, raikonen and others
great race you guys... fun to watch despite not driving it :P

congrats to everyone... great fights and great driving out there

btw: watching woozy's driving gave me a headache
uhm.. I am acutally only 5th ^^

my tyres were so bad... they were cold like ice but they still nearly exploded

congrats to mazdarati.. I would have done the same thing but I knew my tyres would not last that long^^
Ok, I will now watch what happened on first lap and decided who caused it.

If somebody got complaints, now is the time.

Edit:

Mazdaratie hit boxerrumble. Now this is a tricky situation. I'll have to think this through what to do.

Edit Edit: I will decided the fate in two hours. You also have that much time to fill a complaint.
I want to make my sincere apologies to Boxerrumble. I know it was my fault in first lap. I hitted him. It was a really tricky situation with 3 cars beside each other on the first straight!

In the race I was thinking I should maximize the gap to nr. 2, because of a possible time-penalty after the race.

Gekkibi, you should give me a penalty. Just not more than 20 seconds please
Here are the results. Qualifications time on left and race stats on right (Without after-the-race penalties):
Attached images
voucher_competition_results.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG