The online racing simulator
  • LFS experience (For how long have you played): 5 months
  • Other simulator experience (Optional): Richard Burns Rally
  • Racing experience (Reall life, optional): go karts
  • What would you do if you win a S2-license: First I will drive BMW F1 and try drift some powerfull car.
vesion
Are you running PATCH Y18??
I guess I´m out

Are you planning to update??
Quote from BaronRojo :Are you running PATCH Y18??
I guess I´m out

Are you planning to update??

I am using official Y-patch (Not patch Y18).

And no, I am not planning to update. We will use the latest "stable" version.
Quote from Gekkibi :I am using official Y-patch (Not patch Y18).

And no, I am not planning to update. We will use the latest "stable" version.

Well, I have to say that I´m out
I updated because at Automovilismo Virtual´s championship updated its server to avoid cheaters. So I updated with them too.

Good Luck for all!!!
Quote from BaronRojo :Well, I have to say that I´m out
I updated because at Automovilismo Virtual´s championship updated its server to avoid cheaters. So I updated with them too.

Good Luck for all!!!

You can always have another "installation" of LFS in another folder and use that in this competition.
When is it this competition

* LFS experience (For how long have you played): A bit over a year

* Other simulator experience (Optional): Gtr2, RBR

* Racing experience (Reall life, optional): Autocross

* What would you do if you win a S2-license: Saving tons of gas money by racing on S2 servers instead of driving the twisties
And every sunday who win earn s2 voucher
Quote from DU-racer :And every sunday who win earn s2 voucher

No. He who wins the actual race wins the S2 license. Pre-qualifications are just what it sounds like: Pre-qualifications. There can be only 12 cars on demo server (And one reserved for safety car), so we'll have to harvest 11 best drivers to the actual race.
BUMP!

As a reminder: 3rd P-Q has started. You can still join it.
Weather
Gekkibi: You shoud change the options of the game because we are racing at 12:00 UTC and its cloudy afternoon outside. And it is not very realistic to me. We should race in beautifull sunny day, shouldnt we?
Quote from Superobo :Gekkibi: You shoud change the options of the game because we are racing at 12:00 UTC and its cloudy afternoon outside. And it is not very realistic to me. We should race in beautifull sunny day, shouldnt we?

Indeed! However, this race happens on parallel anti-universe where molecular deformations causes sub-atomic distortion in matrix-structure of atom-grid, causing enormous geological, biological and astrological changes.

In other words, I want to have wind, and it looks nicer on cloudy weather.
Plus, with clouds, you can always pretend that there's a threat of rain !

I can't wait for weather to be included in LFS..it'll bite for oval races, though !

d
LFS experience: 3 Years, and not very well
Other simulator experience: rFactor GT Legends and GTR2
Racing experience: Long time ago drive a V8 Race Car
What would you do if you win a S2-license: Is very difficult to describe
I write not very well english
sigh. I always miss the pre-qualis on sundays. Is there any way that we can pick a sunday to move the time back a little for us USA residents? 8am isn't exactly prime time for racing. Maybe move it to 16:00 UTC?

I understand if not. Just thought I should ask.
Quote from wOoOzZy :sigh. I always miss the pre-qualis on sundays. Is there any way that we can pick a sunday to move the time back a little for us USA residents? 8am isn't exactly prime time for racing. Maybe move it to 16:00 UTC?

I understand if not. Just thought I should ask.

My first idea was to have another P-Q for americans, but then they said that this 12UTC is ok. Sure, I can held two P-Q's in a day, no problem.

For now on, there is going to be extra P-Q every sunday 16:00 UTC.
I just forget about it full stop. Yesterday i was about to join in to it but realised when looking at the clock it was 14:59. Ill try again next time.
Well Gekkibi, i didn't know this thread was here until now, and i must say it's very kind of you to make such a event.
I wish you good luck in this project and to all demo racers in it.
So, how's it going? I won?
Quote from Gekkibi :My first idea was to have another P-Q for americans, but then they said that this 12UTC is ok. Sure, I can held two P-Q's in a day, no problem.

Thanks a lot. I'll be there next sunday for sure.
Quote from Gekkibi :My first idea was to have another P-Q for americans, but then they said that this 12UTC is ok. Sure, I can held two P-Q's in a day, no problem.

OMGOSH, haha thank you soooo much! It was rather interesting trying to drive at the P-Q last sunday at 5am PST Btw, just a quick props for hosting an awesome event and having great communication to confused racers like me.
Quote from wOoOzZy :Thanks. Now that slen's out of the picture I might actualy have a chance. =)

why the hell i told about that to Superobo

Gekkibi: can you PM me (or other people that may fall out from final race, i'm not currently racing because of work (school), it is much more important, but if i might fall out from the list i will come again to P-Q and do my best :eclipsee_)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG