The online racing simulator
Quote from DU-racer :my cousin want to drive what did he must do to race for licence

He must read the first post in this thread.
how do i find out how long ive played for?
Quote from Kristjan.J :rhys_02
Demo racer

That's when he joined the forums.

Go to your lfs folder, right click it and press properties. Where it says 'created' is the date that you first played (unless you've downloaded another copy since)
Edited the first post (Added rules). Any suggestions (Should I add/edit something?).
ok thanks guys, well ive only had it on this computer for a little while, cuz its new, will need to search for it on old coputer, if my folks didnt delete it
Quote from rhys_02 :ok thanks guys, well ive only had it on this computer for a little while, cuz its new, will need to search for it on old coputer, if my folks didnt delete it

You don't have to be THAT accurate about it. I only need to know that how many months (aprox).
Quote from J@tko :That's when he joined the forums.

Go to your lfs folder, right click it and press properties. Where it says 'created' is the date that you first played (unless you've downloaded another copy since)

He might have registered on lfs.net site same day, when he downloaded the game...
Now it is looking damn good race and im waiting for it ,few questions. What speed is safe after local/global yeallow flag? Red flag if you was victim of crash?rolling start is after warm up lap so it's begin in grid position or while following pace car?what is penalty if you make mistake when returning to grid position?
  • Real name
Rhys Henderson
  • Country
Scotland (uk)
  • LFS experience (For how long have you played)
have played for 7 or 8 months in total
  • What would you do if you win a S2-license
i would join many racing legues, and race almost everyday that i can, i would be forever gratefull to Gekkibe for givin up his own money, even if i didnt win i would still be gratefull, as not many people would do this sort of thing

hows that ?
Quote from Neblaivas :Now it is looking damn good race and im waiting for it ,few questions. What speed is safe after local/global yeallow flag? Red flag if you was victim of crash?rolling start is after warm up lap so it's begin in grid position or while following pace car?what is penalty if you make mistake when returning to grid position?

1) Safe speed is... Safe speed. Drive "fast", but don't "push the limits", especially in corners. The point is that you have time to react (If there is pile-up after the next corner, for example).

2) I don't understand the "Red flag if you was victim of crash". could you specify?

3) There is no warm-up or returning to grid positions. It is a rolling (re)start, so safety car acts as a pace car. The starts happens using lights (Normal start).
Quote from rhys_02 :
hows that ?

That will do nicely. Welcome aboard. Next step is to join the server on sunday 12-13UTC so I can clock you (Read and learn the rules before that, because I might ask you questions or use safety car to nag you... )
Quote from Gekkibi :That will do nicely. Welcome aboard. Next step is to join the server on sunday 12-13UTC so I can clock you (Read and learn the rules before that, because I might ask you questions or use safety car to nag you... )

what time would that be in the uk ?
im rubbish with time zones, sorry for the hassle
I readed wrong about red flag and i thought safe speed is limited in kmh. So there will be race start without warm up from grid or warm up lap , go back to grid and start race? And when do I know im in that lucky 11 racers place?
Quote from rhys_02 :what time would that be in the uk ?
im rubbish with time zones, sorry for the hassle

+/- 0
(12 UTC is 12AM in England)
Quote from Neblaivas :I readed wrong about red flag and i thought safe speed is limited in kmh. So there will be race start without warm up from grid or warm up lap , go back to grid and start race? And when do I know im in that lucky 11 racers place?

No warmup, as it would cause unnecessary hastle.

First, come to server on sunday. We will have a valuation. You don't know if you are in until I close the sign-up.

Gjengiz Torbançe

KOSOVO

19 18.04.1988

LFS experience:

2 Years+

What would you do if you win a S2-license

hmm i dont know i will RAce on S2 Servers :P
I cant on this sunday because I won't be at home so maybe next sunday?is that allright? And warm up would make race more challenging so I would like but you're the boss
Quote from Neblaivas :I cant on this sunday because I won't be at home so maybe next sunday?is that allright? And warm up would make race more challenging so I would like but you're the boss

Yes, you can come any sunday.
And yes, warm-up would make race more realistic, but it is also big hassle to get the cars back to grid.

Quote from GjeNgiX :I want to Participate too : )

Then read the first post of this thread.
this is kind of offtopic, but kind of related..... is it better to be consistent, gting lap times of say, 1:17 , or to be fast on a few laps, but slow on others ?

and guys, i dont think you should try to change his mind, his decision is final, and i think we should just stick to what he says, cuz i mean, if it wsnt for him, we wouldnt even have a race to win something

and is 12a.m midnight or mid day, im useless with this,
HI, is that mid-night or noon
Quote from rhys_02 :this is kind of offtopic, but kind of related..... is it better to be consistent, gting lap times of say, 1:17 , or to be fast on a few laps, but slow on others ?

and guys, i dont think you should try to change his mind, his decision is final, and i think we should just stick to what he says, cuz i mean, if it wsnt for him, we wouldnt even have a race to win something

and is 12a.m midnight or mid day, im useless with this,

Race takes 50 laps. The winner is of course the one who has best AVERAGE lap-time. So make the setup so your tyres will last at least 25 laps (You must make at least one pit-stop).

12 PM is mid-day.

Edit: Forgot to put the time of actual race. It also happens 12PM UTC.
Edit 2: Sorry, I mixed up AM and PM!
Force people to practise going back to grid maybe . That server on sunday. It'll be regural 5lap race and you watch or what?
Quote from Neblaivas :Force people to practise going back to grid maybe . That server on sunday. It'll be regural 5lap race and you watch or what?

No, it is not a race, it is 1 hour qualification (Starts 12, ends 13). I take your best lap-time and store it.

Edit: It haven't worked very well on S2 servers, either.
Hi i too would like to take part in S2 voucher competition , i have read the first post in here but an not sure if i want my details posted on a public site, unless it is secure. can i post eslewhere.
:rally_dri

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG