The online racing simulator
Xrg
(129 posts, started )
^ Just buy a JATO...and put it on the back of your car...
I would love to get a ticket for 799mph, go to court, and question the accuracy of the speeding camera

"Are you sure it was correctly calibrated??"
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I would love to get a ticket for 799mph, go to court, and question the accuracy of the speeding camera

"Are you sure it was correctly calibrated??"

One word: ROFL

That's a good mental image
Defence Attorney: No sir, as the top speed of the vehicle was 763mph

Prosecution: Terribly sorry Mr Green. On your way.
In theory, yes. As long as the radar gun was calibrated for such a speed range. So it won't work with a roadcar radar gun or GATSO.
I see,,.so we are talking ATC-spec here?

DK
Assuming your out of context acronym means Air Training Corps; I have no idea what their 'specs' are. If you meant Air Traffic Control; I have no idea what their 'specs' are. If you meant Artists Trading Cards; I think you've gone a bit mad.
Did the harrier pilot get a speeding ticket? I mean, technically, he was speeding on a public road/airspace
sorry im noob
uhm.. eherm..
XRG engine sound for demo user like me? sorry im noob.
or where i can find add-ons on demo versions? i can't relate on other topics. im simply a demo user.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Did the harrier pilot get a speeding ticket? I mean, technically, he was speeding on a public road/airspace

Somehow, I doubt the cop car can outrun an AGM-64 Maverick

@Tristan: I meant Air Traffic Control
Quote from ravhin21 :uhm.. eherm..
XRG engine sound for demo user like me? sorry im noob.
or where i can find add-ons on demo versions? i can't relate on other topics. im simply a demo user.

If you mean changing sounds, just press Shift + A when you're in the car you want to change sounds on...

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Somehow, I doubt the cop car can outrun an AGM-64 Maverick

Well, if the cop was in one of the M3s that the British police have, I'm sure he'd have a crack at it

Or the pilot might have received a summons in the post...It's a possibility
once you go bouncing your head off the rollbar and smashing it to pieces (your head, not the steel bar) in your first collision you'll be pretty sorry that you put your "weight saving" roll bar that actually adds weight
Well, no-one said that roll-bars save weight. That would just defy all logic. Rather like putting a couple of sand bags in your boot, claiming they save weight.

And I can see why putting roll bars in a road car is just utter stupidity. Apart from the fact that they would have basically no effect on your driving (In any modern-ish car, the car is designed to be crashed by the manufacturer, so it's perfectly safe in a crash), there is the probability of banging your head off a bar (unless of course you're wearing a well-installed 6-point harness and have proper bucket seats), which would make you more of a hazard to other road users too...

In short, just don't do it
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Well, no-one said that roll-bars save weight. That would just defy all logic. Rather like putting a couple of sand bags in your boot, claiming they save weight.

It has been said earlier:

Quote from Luke.S :Actually i'm going to install better fuel management and other things like that. I'm also going to change the visual look. AKA drift car lol. Nah actually it will be nice. I'm going to get some foose design rims. And and and weight saving things like a roll cage and bucket seats with 6 point harnesses ok they add weight lol. It will be a car people envy.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :And I can see why putting roll bars in a road car is just utter stupidity. Apart from the fact that they would have basically no effect on your driving (In any modern-ish car, the car is designed to be crashed by the manufacturer, so it's perfectly safe in a crash), there is the probability of banging your head off a bar (unless of course you're wearing a well-installed 6-point harness and have proper bucket seats), which would make you more of a hazard to other road users too...

In short, just don't do it

Perfectly safe in a crash if you use modern-ish car? Well, people are still dying in car accidents...

How does roll cage/bar and 6-point harnesses make someone more hazardous? Only reason I tought was that some stupid might drive way too fast, only because he feels to be safe...
As said, you have significantly higher chance of dying with a roll cage. Would you rather a crushed leg from the door closing in on you, or permanent damage from whacking your head of a steel bar? Sure, you can hit your head of parts already in the car, but they are a lot more subtle than a steel bar inches from your head...

Of course people will die in a car accident, there isn't anything really that'll save you in some cases. When I say "perfectly safe", I'm talking about your standard tip...not a head-on down a country road at 60mph

btw:
Quote from Luke.S :And and and weight saving things like a roll cage and bucket seats with 6 point harnesses ok they add weight lol. It will be a car people envy.

He wasn't serious...
Quote from Luke.S :****ing hell tristian you have no life. Nah and my dads kia diesel rio is faster than a golf gti.

How did you join in 2003 the first thread i found was 2005 on this forum. Yeha it is well fun.

Yea, This is an old thread but i don't care , i am livid, how can you suggest a KIA, is faster than anything? let alone a Kia DIESEL faster than a Golf GTI? which model GTI are you talking about, because the Mk5 GTI has ALOT of Horsepower.
I'm sorry but the KIA's are utterly shit. Astra OPC outrun's them both
pff, astra fan, astra's suck aswell
Leave. my. Astra's. alone, kid
lmao, don't call me a 'kid' Who the hell do you think you are
Older than you. Show me some respect as I do to olders.
lol takumi you are old as hell why dont both of you go to your rooms ? *joking*
I agree tho, Astra's are horseraddish
1-0 for me
thanks blueflame

Xrg
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG