The online racing simulator
how am i not last?

oh yeah renault chasis ftw lol at my french car lets see the body roll. roll on the roll
My results have been going downhill since I started. I made a couple of bad choices and missed a really good early opportunity that could've helped me a lot.
However, I'm hopeful for this race. I've got my team more or less the way I had intended so fingers crossed I'll move up this time

It upsets me that I seem to be a middle-finisher everywhere. LFS races, online leaderboards on both PC and consoles. Man it drives me nuts! I need something I'm awesome at that has a leaderboard, dammit!
Quote from Dajmin :It upsets me that I seem to be a middle-finisher everywhere. LFS races, online leaderboards on both PC and consoles. Man it drives me nuts! I need something I'm awesome at that has a leaderboard, dammit!

You could start an F1 manager game with similar minded people
Spoiler:

This might give the answer away but is it possible that the answers are confusing and there is actually 1 track with two different names there?
Quote from zeugnimod :Spoiler:

This might give the answer away but is it possible that the answers are confusing and there is actually 1 track with two different names there?

Its this seasons calendar races
I Think Torro Rosso will be the bang of your buck team, they got the new chassis in Monaco(same as the RB4).

I have the choice of using them or upgrading from Castrol fuel to Mobil(McLaren) desicions deiscions
The problem with buying teams on the basis that they have a new chassis is the performance so far of the drivers in that car. I wouldn't bet on Torro Rosso for the life of me with Vettel and Bourdais behind the wheel. They just haven't done well at all.

Sébastien Bourdais ------ 7 Ret 15 Ret Ret
Sebastian Vettel -------- Ret Ret Ret Ret 17

Sure you can have high hopes for them to even finish, but the chances of scoring good points is so low.
Bah, yes it is easy now that I remembered that that track isn't just a test track this year... Silly me. Tweaker was right - very very easy if one engages brain (and realises that one doesn't know the test track layouts as well as one thought!).
Torro Rosso has mainly been affected by using last years unrealible base, the RB4 has had a 100% relaibility record so far(although has had a few scares in tests with coulthard).

Vettel was awesome last year and from what it seems bourdais is just as good, if not better so their driver line up is not a bad one.
Well, dooh. Finally had the time to try to "solve" this track map thing and only thing I can come up with is a combination of two tracks that are not offered as option :/

I just made a simple edit with psp and my version matches perfectly with the pic but there is no such option with those two tracks paired. I guess that makes me just stupid

Well, I have some millions to spare
Germany and Europe (Spain) are perfect options to have chosen, which was the answer .

Quote from tristancliffe :Bah, yes it is easy now that I remembered that that track isn't just a test track this year... Silly me. Tweaker was right - very very easy if one engages brain (and realises that one doesn't know the test track layouts as well as one thought!).

Sorry that stupidity got in your way. For one, it isn't a test track, and if you knew they'd be calling it the European GP (in place of Nurb), it is not hard at all. Even if you didn't know that, matching shapes is kids stuff. These questions aren't rocket science, or trick questions... just easy money.
I got it right but I was confused because in the right answer it was called EUrope (Spain) and further below it was called Valencia.

Did anyone else answer all 3 yes/no bonus questions with yes?
Quote from zeugnimod :Did anyone else answer all 3 yes/no bonus questions with yes?

Hahah yeah. Rain + Safety Car two times is likely. But Fisi being able to finish, that is the only thing I am not sure about.
I think Fisi could finish, it's Sutil that you have to worry about.

I think the lower teams will try to play it safe as much as possible becuase they know this will have alot of retirements and could be an easy chance to score.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did anyone else answer all 3 yes/no bonus questions with yes?

Snap

Went for LH to qualify in PP and win the race too, heres hoping

Upgraded team now reads:

Driver 1 - Button
Driver 2 - Barrichello
Chassis - Honda
Engine - RBR
Fuel - Ferrari

C'mon
I officially hate Raikonnen...I would have scored mad points with Sutil and Force India AND the Ferrari. He ruined it!
I've got Webber (RB) in 4th and Vettel (TR) in 5th, and barichello somewhere near the front too
My team sucked, as always.
Results are in...

Didn't do as bad as i had first thought
Bad choises, really bad choises... :/
505 points really good, i would of got about 600 if sutil didn't get hit.
Hah! 1 bonus correct, all to hell, but still got points honda ftw. This constant lucky streak has to end eventually.
Quote from Paranoid Android :I officially hate Raikonnen...I would have scored mad points with Sutil and Force India AND the Ferrari. He ruined it!

Funnily enough, all I could think about was the people who had FI or AS in their fantasy team when Raikkonen ploughed into him, lol I think there was a nanosecond of sympathy somewhere.....

No complaints here, moved all my choices up one place and top scorer in our sub-league this week

Got the standard 3 bets correct, I see a trend developing here!
I got 385 points in my lot, but still dropped 4 places. Damn you guys with your better knowledge

I hope you Super Aguri users have enough cash to upgrade now
New bonus question up, anyone have an idea?

Some early era drivers have strange results such as "NC" (Not Classified) or "DNQ" (Did Not Qualify)... do those count as participation in the Grand Prix?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG