The online racing simulator
looks like im out since i cant make it to the last PQ.... so gd luck to all racing in it, may the best man win(even tho im not in it )
Let me remind you that tomorrw are the last pre-qualifications! First will be held 12:00-13:00 UTC and the second will be held 16:00-17:00 UTC. If the first pre-qualification is full, I will host another pre-qualification between these two pre-qualifications (Aproximately 14:00-15:00 UTC). This addition pre-qualification will be only to those who are not been on pre-qualification before. Also, those who are not fastest 11 drivers can also join this addition pre-qualification. If I host the addition pre-qualification, I will inform you (Using this thread).

Be there or be square.
Good luck to everyone trying to get in! Hope you get in and if not, you get to hang around with me (Yes, that is a bad thing ).
I won't participate in the 1st qualy..at that time there is a DTM race^^

I hope there'll be a 3rd qualy, otherwise I am probably out of this
Quote from amen1 :I won't participate in the 1st qualy..at that time there is a DTM race^^

I hope there'll be a 3rd qualy, otherwise I am probably out of this

Es läuft eine Qualifikation um 17:00 MESZ, da wird das DTM-Rennen hoffentlich vorbei sein.

There will be a qualification at 5:00 PM (European time, 4:00 UTC), the DTM race will be over then.
Because the first P-Q wasn't full, there will be no additional P-Q.

Last P-Q will be held today 16-17 UTC.
since i didn't make it (only 2 hotlaps lmao), I'll just hope that some1 can't participate
Updated the first post. Congratulations to those who earned a position in a race! And thanks to all who did pre-qualification(s). You all were better than me. keep practicing, no one knows if I am going to make another S2 Voucher Competition in the future.

I will contact 1-11 racers and give additional instructions. However, now I need some R&R, so I will do it on tueday or wednesday.
Why are some people DNF?

And BTW, are they ALL faster than you? Are you so bad, Gekkibi?
Quote from khoianh94 :Why are some people DNF?

And BTW, are they ALL faster than you? Are you so bad, Gekkibi?

Those didn't participated to pre-qualifications.

And yes, I am so bad. I can drive around 1:16.50, but still have major problems in the chicane (And thus my lap-times are usually 1:18+). I can handle road cars pretty well, but single-seaters are mystery to me. I know: Practice, practice and practice.
Well if you want I can teach you a few things about the FBM... Just ask
Quote from Zany :Well if you want I can teach you a few things about the FBM... Just ask

I have watched your racing line and tried to adapt mine as close as possible to yours. I have been able to shrug off couple of fractions of seconds.
I'll send you my setup if I see you at the server. I'm sure that will help aswell
hey, ive got a question, remember how u said before that there were people, u found in the server, had been using a cracked lfs, just out of intrest, should there names not be handed over to the devs or something like that?
another question linked to this, did any of them using a cracked lfs make it into the race ?
Sweet, a cracker got caught. I hate it when stupid demo people ruin the reputation of all demo racers! Can't wait for patch z when all racers have to have a username on here! NO MORE PEOPLE USING THE NOS MOD!!! That is going to be awesome! I already use patch y19! BTW, how can I catch the crackers? Just see if someone says it? Cause I could easily screw over a lot of people with that!
Quote from Gekkibi :I have watched your racing line and tried to adapt mine as close as possible to yours. I have been able to shrug off couple of fractions of seconds.

Press 4, that's so simple...
#242 - xt
i forgot to ask about skins. skins will be for top 11 or for all participated people?
Quote from xt :i forgot to ask about skins. skins will be for top 11 or for all participated people?

Those who participates to the race gets the skin. If someone can't come, I send the necessary skin to that person who is next on the list.
How about a sort of test race on Saturday evening? like 30 lap race with the real racing conditions and stuff. I think it's a good way to get to know eachother a bit better on the track so you won't have to at the real race day
^ I like this idea, it might even help us get more comfortable racing each other so perhaps fewer mistakes on race day.
yeah that's what I meant, couldn't find the right words to make it sound the same you did tho :P
I was planning to do some kind of test race where I check that everybody knows the rules etc.

Saturday it is, then. I will send pm on tuesday-wednesday and give the password & additional information.
Apologies to everyone for missing the past couple sessions. But I will be there this week for the race.

d
#249 - xt
oh oh say the time please, i would like see the race
Quote from Zany :How about a sort of test race on Saturday evening? like 30 lap race with the real racing conditions and stuff. I think it's a good way to get to know eachother a bit better on the track so you won't have to at the real race day

got same idea, hope there will be someone not like in another days
especially we have to practice the Turn 1 so that everybody will know that it is very important to brake earlier and having a space where you can react, possibly to teach people cornering with a FBM side by side, so you won't bump or push someone out

report time (with link to web-clocks you will use) and date pls for the preRace-Training

2 gekkibi: pls set the race to the proper format as the race will have, so enable Q. and 50laps with low wind fo race, don't forget to send the info about race, where when, name, pass, hope there will be some practice time, qualification, warm up and final race
also, can we choose the skins? can i have some yellow one? or some light color to close that (not white pls), yellow from the view of driver is sufficient (i use a yellow one skin now so i'm stick to it THX

PS: sorry for me missing for all the later PQs but im finishing my work now and exams are already there :/
PSS: http://www.bipm.org/en/scientific/tai/time_server.html clocks with UTC

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG