The online racing simulator
" Tic Tac " - The movie
(102 posts, started )
" Tic Tac " - The movie
Hi...

Well, this movie is called " Tic Tac ", and it was meant to be a laugh.
It's not as simple as my last slowmotion video, but it's not a masterpiece as well, soo im expecting some criticism about some of the things i mite not done as well as i wanted, but i was runing out of time to finish it.

Special thanks to W1ldport (Driver), the AI Driver, and to Smurfen, who i forgot to put on movie credits for the FXO skin.(sorry mate)

I recomend the download version for more immersion felling...

Well, enjoy!

Download

Youtube

Cheers...
ROFL THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!
Great job man!

Funny stuff with the LFS guys dancing haha. Great chase too, the camera positions were very nice and the shaking of the camera when cars would get close were really nice. The securiy cam was really nice aswell.

Overall loved it!
And those other sounds were funny like Bomb has been planted from counter strike haha.

Nice nice man. You never stop surprising me! And btw that fire is a lot better then your previous attempt at making fire! Good job
FOX 1977 strikes again , it is always a pleasure working with you bro . I love the way you made it , glad to be in the video , thank you for having me
lawl!
really really clean, nice looking, action bits and funny bits... Lovley
Really cool lol, great work!
Very good mate, never stop making videos.
That was actually pretty cool. Had a fun storyline to it too.
Awesome video! I liked that dancing scene Sounds are brilliant and well-edited. Keep these vids coming!
10/10... no, 9/10... no! 10/10... no... I CANT DECIDE!

ok, the beeping of the timer kinda got on my nerves eventually, and you could use a more realistic helicopter cam (much much higher with less fov) but that's just nit picking

9,5/10
wow,nice movie,nice story,i just want to see the next episode now
Thanks you all .

Btw... Squid, you don't have clue how long it took to find a darn beep sound that was aceptable .... but i agree that even soo its quite annoying. Now try to imagine on editing....over and over again... i actually beat up my sound system a couple of times. But since the video was for a laugh, it suits perfectly.
About that helicopter view, well... the funny thing is that i had two clips of it, this one and one where you could follow the final crash from way above and less fov. But since that on that night i've finish it, i saw a video of a sort of police persuit ( a guy that had stolen a car and then on foot on a golf course, steals a golf kart ,lol.) where the fov on the camera was amazing, the helicopter was hovering sideways, and as you could almost see the brand of his t-shirt, suddenly you see a very "zoomed" tree and the planet i saw afterwards, was actually a bird's eyeball.
No..just kidding...lol, but that camera was the one that made choose my own.
Btw, i know the dancing part is a bit ..well... ,... jerky...but that was the actual plan...too perfect and i think it wouldnt be as funny imo.

Maybe in the next episode it would be better.... or worse .

Cheers...
I love Fox's videos because his story lines are so unique and different every time. Great work on this one Fox, I loved it. BTW get on MSN I've got editing questions to bug you with.
Why didn't the police car use "LFSstrobe"?

It was a good video. I really enjoyed the club-scene.
Another great and funny video.

I especially liked the people with racing overalls and helmets on in a club shaking their head with rapid movements to strange techno music, too.

And the police car crash at the pit exit looked great, IMO.
You are the number one !!!

hahahahaha

nice !!

buahahaha.. Original stuff mate

Your gettin real good man..
Quote from FOX 1977 :Thanks you all .

Btw... Squid, you don't have clue how long it took to find a darn beep sound that was aceptable ....

www.findsounds.com

maybe this will help in the future...
(ain't I a dear)
Thanks for comments guys...in the end...it's all for you!

What do you mean " strange techno music " Zeugnimod? I've looked very hard
through my collection to find that old, commercial, non cool, non hardcore, and
badly edited by me piece of music! ...lol...
About the police crash... what if i told you that...that accident was actually an
real accidente that was not on the plan? ..lol..because thats true.... but when i
was recordind, i thought i could make a scene out of it, and there it is.
Thanks squidhead, and yes you are.
And Gekkibi, "LFSstrobe" ? is that some kind of police car lights for lfs? If soo... :doh:

Cheers...
Quote from FOX 1977 :
nd Gekkibi, "LFSstrobe" ? is that some kind of police car lights for lfs? If soo... :doh:

What do you mean by ":doh:"? Is it good or bad if it is police car lights? It makes your head lights and turning signals blink on a pre-set pattern.
Quote from Gekkibi :What do you mean by ":doh:"?

He probably means that it would have made his work a lot easier if he knew about that earlier.

And don't worry, I call every techno music "strange" because I absolutely don't like it.
Oh wow, another fantastic story driven movie. I enjoyed that a lot!
I might know another programs you might be interested if you are going to make non-racing videos. If you would like to know more, PM me.
Quote from zeugnimod :He probably means that it would have made his work a lot easier if he knew about that earlier.

And don't worry, I call every techno music "strange" because I absolutely don't like it.

Exactly. I didn´t know that.
And i was joking about the " what do you mean about the music " btw..lol.

" Tic Tac " - The movie
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG