The online racing simulator
" Tic Tac " - The movie
(102 posts, started )
Quote from J@tko :I doubt that anyone will be on the Kyoto 500 server tonight, so you can have that if you want

PM me if you want it set to whatever

Can you set it foo SO5 R? Thanks.

See you tonight... im going to work now.
#77 - Dmt
Damn nice.. Love the club music :P
Quote from J@tko :I doubt that anyone will be on the Kyoto 500 server tonight, so you can have that if you want

PM me if you want it set to whatever

I cant seem to find the server....
So uhh what happened now?
The shooting will be next monday, at the same time.
I'll will make a server with the name: TIC TAC

P.s. (Check the posts above for instructions)
Thanks.
I'll be sure to make it .
Quote from FOX 1977 :The shooting will be next monday, at the same time.

My server is once more online then. I will restart it on sunday evening or monday morning. Same server name, same password.
Hmm, that is odd. The server's still up, theres no pass, its still set to the correct combo
Nice movie, loved it...great idea, and well done. If there would'nt be that lagging in some parts, at least it looked like it's lagging, then perfect movie. You have skills in movie making. I'll be waiting for the next movie!
Why is it always so late?

I could make it at 7 or 8 GMT but not at 10.
So to sumarise it's in an half hour on "TIC TAC" server?
Or has it changed again?

Edit: 0h40 GMT+1 still nobody at the horizon ...
its gonna be monday
Quote from e2mustang :its gonna be monday

I didn't get that, thanks for the precision.

I'm sorry FOX 1977, but since I begin my examen monday i don't think i'll have the time to help you. Anyway, if you need help for a futur movie i'll be there (i don't want to miss another live blooper like the parking scene )

I'll watch the final product so
Quote from shadow2kx :So to sumarise it's in an half hour on "TIC TAC" server?
Or has it changed again?

Edit: 0h40 GMT+1 still nobody at the horizon ...

Tic Tac server will be the meeting point, and i predict an hour ou soo to do it all, soo study the scenes instructions above.
This mite be the last time im going to try to do the shooting for a long time, since that in a few days i will be moving to another house, and i won't be able to be on lfs servers for a while. That's why im in a bit off a hurry to get the replays.
The shooting will be as i said before, Monday at 23:00 maybe 23:15 Lisbon/London time.
Zeugnimod, the reason is that i only leave my job, by 22:30. It has been a very busy week at work, soo if i get a bit late, don't be surprised.

tks all.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Zeugnimod, the reason is that i only leave my job, by 10:30. It has been a very busy week at work, soo if i get a bit late, don't be surprised. .

Too bad, I have to get up at 6:45 am in the morning so it's too late for me.
Would you like me to host the server on monday? I am back from my vacation...
Quote from Gekkibi :Would you like me to host the server on monday? I am back from my vacation...

Yes...if it doesn't lag. The tic tac server is just to get everyone ready.
I ask again for people to read the shooting instructions above, to be easier when doing the shoots, and not having people that dont know what to do, or not having the skin and setup.
Tks.
The server is once more up & running.
Quote from LFSn00b :which server is it?

TIC TAC Movie Server.
Or just find user online, name: FOX 1977 ( two spaces )

I've just got there.

Come on people....i need 15 or more drivers!!!
I will like to say thanks to all the drivers that showed up tonight for the movie shooting.
Btw...dont forget to pm for "that thing" i've asked you, but dont talk about it here for obvious reasons!

Cheers...
It's coming.....

A.w.e.s.o.m.e.!
Awesome series :P

" Tic Tac " - The movie
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG