Quote from JackCY :Gekkibi: can you PM me (or other people that may fall out from final race, i'm not currently racing because of work (school), it is much more important, but if i might fall out from the list i will come again to P-Q and do my best :eclipsee_)

Sure thing.
Quote from JackCY :why the hell i told about that to Superobo

Dont worry JackCY, there will certainly better/faster racers than me....wOoOzZy, Mo1 for example...and maybe more
Lol I keep missing the damn pre qualification I have not memorized what time 12:00 UTC is..
If I win this license ( which I am probably not going to seeing how quick everyone else is...) I'll put it to good use and race in the GFC league. It seems that's the place where the real guys hang out
Hey, Gekkibi
can i still join been lookin for a race to win an S2 lisence
and also, just wondering, what time will the pre qualification start in australian time?
and btw, are there any other racing days other than sunday? cos i got skool on monday
EDIT: do i need patch Y for this, and if so, could sum1 send me a link plz?

Cheers,
Hazzardous_Drifter
Awwwwwwwwwwww, LOL!
Yep, I would be all up for it, but I am horrible with the FBM. Now, maybe the next one will be with the XFG and XRG's. Then I can give people a run for there money. Good luck to all in the race. And good job to whoever wins. Enjoy that free liscense!

Thanks,
Prakhar
Quote from Hazzardous_Drifter :Hey, Gekkibi
can i still join been lookin for a race to win an S2 lisence
and also, just wondering, what time will the pre qualification start in australian time?
and btw, are there any other racing days other than sunday? cos i got skool on monday
EDIT: do i need patch Y for this, and if so, could sum1 send me a link plz?

Cheers,
Hazzardous_Drifter

Yes, you can still join, as stated in the first post.
Don't know what time exactly it is in Australia, but around midnight.
No, all P-Q's (And the actual race) is on sunday. cos i got work.
Yes, you need patch Y (Normal patch Y, not a test-patch (Y18))
it looks like ppl don't notice my post lol

http://www.bipm.org/en/scientific/tai/time_server.html

this shows the UTC time, so you can easily see how many hours the difference is.. for me it is -2hours

maybe you could put it in the 1st post gekkibi ;=)

and a few questions about the rules:

You say this is all about realism, but I have never seen a driver drive 10sec. slower a lap because of a yellow flag. I think it would be more realistic if you just loose 0,5 -1.0 sec in the area where yellow flag is shown. Otherwise you would have to brake hard, which could just cause another crash if cars behind you have weaker brakes, worse tyres or just don't react fast enough.

And one last question (I am just curious ^^): How will the marshalls work? Will they watch the replay after an incident, come back on server, and then punish a certain driver?
Quote from amen1 :
You say this is all about realism, but I have never seen a driver drive 10sec. slower a lap because of a yellow flag. I think it would be more realistic if you just loose 0,5 -1.0 sec in the area where yellow flag is shown. Otherwise you would have to brake hard, which could just cause another crash if cars behind you have weaker brakes, worse tyres or just don't react fast enough.

10 seconds per lap doesn't mean "I'll have to brake hard and slow down significantly".

Quote from amen1 :And one last question (I am just curious ^^): How will the marshalls work? Will they watch the replay after an incident, come back on server, and then punish a certain driver?

They are online (Spectating).
#211 - xt
Why this always happens to me? today on my last lap connection dropped wireless router. anyway its honor to participate in this event.
Quote from xt :Why this always happens to me? today on my last lap connection dropped wireless router. anyway its honor to participate in this event.

Yes, you had some internet connection problems. Not so much than last time, however.

I'll have to go now to wash my car, so I will update the point list later today.
The next pre-qualification today is cancelled because I am pissed enough! Somebody decided to destroy my Porsche...
... hmm.. so you washed your car and some1 was jealous that yours was cleaner than his? ... the insurance will pay the damage so you can get a new one ;=)
Quote from amen1 :... hmm.. so you washed your car and some1 was jealous that yours was cleaner than his? ... the insurance will pay the damage so you can get a new one ;=)

1) I was about to drive to the washer company. Apparently my journey ended to garage.
2) I know what the insurance company says: Hmm, pretty heavy damage there. We will pay 5000 euros for this wreck. Take it or leave it.
#216 - xt
Holy cow.. what a pity!*

i hope that all will be as good as possible for you.
Tampere isn't a too fair town nowadays.. :tombstonePorsche:tombstone
im going to host the next p-q after all what have happened. i wont drive sc today because i am way to drunk however

feel free to join the server
...Who was tby?
Quote from Gekkibi :...Who was tby?

It's me. I think I'll switch to sidewinder1009 when I race on the server next time.
Quote from sidewinder1009 :It's me. I think I'll switch to sidewinder1009 when I race on the server next time.

Oh ya, forgot. List fixed.
i have a license now please remove me from the list
Name:Petrit Hoti
Lfs experience: 2 years
What would i do if i win a s2 license:I will join in many leagues.
Well, 12.5 is the deadline if you have read the first post.

@Gekkibi: Could you edit the picture links that they don't stand next to each other? I don't like side-scrolling too much...
Quote from khoianh94 :Well, 12.5 is the deadline if you have read the first post.

Thanks for letting me know there was a typo!

Quote from khoianh94 :Could you edit the picture links that they don't stand next to each other? I don't like side-scrolling too much...

Yep, done. I have wide-screen tft, so didn't realized that it "bugs"...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG