The online racing simulator
[PM] Presents the 'Blackwood Classic'
(47 posts, started )
Quote from anttt69 :Of course.

I will be opening the server for practice very soon.

okay cool:-) you sent at pm??
Quote from anttt69 :Of course.

I will be opening the server for practice very soon.

Cool. Now we just need the password

*edit*
Damn you martink81, just a few secs faster then me, hope you're only fast here at the forum and not at the race
Pass is BMW

i was trying to make it a public server but cannot set it to: no password?
Quote from LasseVP :Cool. Now we just need the password

*edit*
Damn you martink81, just a few secs faster then me, hope you're only fast here at the forum and not at the race

Don´t worry:-) I Think your too fast as always
Quote from anttt69 :Pass is BMW

i was trying to make it a public server but cannot set it to: no password?

no pass... just make text /pass (return)

if you wont pass word type a name after /pass
Thank you
What pass?

Pass BMW do not work
First the positive:
The organization of the race has been fine, beside some small not worth mentioning problems (grid start, qual = 0 ).
Heard some stuff about first time for the admin, and that taking in considerration, well really nicely.

My races:
First race, well. Haven't raced a single lap for blackwood reverse in the patch Y and overall just 20 laps, so didn't expect much.
Did put myself at 7th, which I was fine about on a brand new setup and combo.
First 3 laps went find, but then my (hotlap) setup got the front tires to hot and fladspotted (well.. the last maybe my own fault :P). Anyway it didn't last very well, and on lap 10th out of 12th, I went a bit to much on the curves, and I did smash my car in the wall and damaged it pretty bad. Specate and ARGH!

Blackwood classic, thats more like it, I thought. I've been fast on my own hotlap practice, so no worries.
Race start, first two turns and brakes and oh my god... I forgot to switch to my well-trained setup, I did try to nurse it around to find the brake-points, but already after the finish line and into the T1, my brakes surprises me. Completely lock of tires, on the brakepoint I'm used to, car sideways and just shift + s as fast as possible..

Damnit!
That must be enough bad luch for me, hope Gentlemens cup will be better next sunday.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Thx anttt69 for a great joob...

Race1..

have a nice race...

Race2..

well get push and smash in to a other car, and my race and his race a finished:tombstone
That was fun.

Qualified 9th and had a pretty uneventful race. I was chasing Ant almost the whole time after he passed me on the outside of T2 () but only came close to him for 2 or 3 laps. Those laps were good, though. I finished 7th.

This got me the 3rd start position for race 2 since the top 9 were reversed. I managed to get past Rolly in lap 3 and was trying to get past Karolis for the rest of the race which was just not possible so I finished 0.013 seconds behind him in 2nd position. Thx for the great race, Karolis.

And thx for the great organization, Ant. Count me in for the next event you do.
Results
Well I think the event went ok apart from a few nooby hosting errors by me & some unwanted participants. Thank you for your patience .

I have to say, I had some close enjoyable racing & I hope you all enjoyed it too.

Results:
Race 1: BL1R

1.mockel
2.esben
3.richard
4.pingo
5.Ant
6.Luke
7.zueg
8.karolis
9.rolly
10.Hasse

Race2: BL1

1.Karrolis
2.zeug
3.Ant
4.Powerslve
5.Jimmy L
6.Pingo
7.Richard
8.Rolly
9.Luke
10.Hasse
11.Speedway

Overall Result:
1st Karolis - 16
2nd Ant - 16
3rd Zeug - 15.5
4th Richard - 14
5th Pingo - 14
6th Mockel - 12
7th esben - 10.5
8th Luke - 9
9th Rolly - 7
10th Jimmy - 7
11th Hasse - 4
12th Speedway - 1

Congratz to Karolis . He even missed first quali & then went on to win the 1st Blackwood Classic.
What can i say!!????????? I LOVE that car..

BLR was a very good race. I think I started 6 and went up to 3 after a maybe 6 laps. The first few laps I had trouble holding AR Sir. Pingo back and I had problem with Alias Racing Jimmy Larsen in 3. place.. He was just ahead of me until he rolled.. then I was 3. Pingo tried on the very last lap and in last T to get near me, but it almost ended in disaster for him..he nearly rolled the car.. But I was satiesfied with the third place..

Ehhmmmm...race #2 on BL.... Was ok on the first lap. I think I was #7. Esben Jahn was beside me and then came Speedway () and hit both of us. Stupid lag hit for Esben, his car was flying in all directions, and I was last car who was going again after the mess.. Pingo just ahead of me and the field was gone.. But we then started to drive to catch them and in the end, he ended in 6. th place and I in 7.th..

Was very fun...more of this please..

Thx for organizing..
Quote from slogan :
Race2..

well get push and smash in to a other car, and my race and his race a finished:tombstone

who crashed into you? I want to keep the 'Blackwood Classic' a clean n fair racing event.
Why is Jimmy not on the overall result list, he was #5 in R2..
Quote from anttt69 :who crashed into you? I want to keep the 'Blackwood Classic' a clean n fair racing event.

Shit happens...Speedway tried to go in between Esben and I, but there was no room.. He just did a mistake. Esben`s race ended VERY bad because of the stupid LAG hit in LFS. My car just spun around..
no problem he already appologised

sorry jimmy i will update results now
Quote from richard dk :BLR was a very good race. I think I started 36

Wow, I didn't know there were so many participants.

I'm even on the podium. Tbh, I have no idea how the result comes together but I'm happy with the 3rd place.
Lol... :d
Quote from richard dk :Shit happens...Speedway tried to go in between Esben and I, but there was no room.. He just did a mistake. Esben`s race ended VERY bad because of the stupid LAG hit in LFS. My car just spun around..

Yes as Richard writing...Shit happens...NP..
Well done to everyone Hopefully ill be able to drive next time.
I did Stats from the races..enjoy..
Attached files
BLR.zip - 299.3 KB - 159 views
BL.zip - 323.9 KB - 143 views
Nice event and good racing!
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG