The online racing simulator
The "Showing Off Anything Interesting" Thread
Hey Guys.....

Yes I know I have another thread going but i was itching to thread this forever now and I think youll like.

.....HERE IT GOES.....

If you have anything that you have con across on the internet and thought "WoW I wish I could show this to someone" Or maybe "LOL OMG HAHAHA ROFL" or even "This could intrest others". If so then please post it.It can be a picture a video a song a website, Maybe even something you have created, An article about something, or even a story. Something your or someone did 5 weeks ago, 5 months ago, 5 years ago ect ect and you ant to share it. Anything that is anything that you want to show us that you have seen online or on tv or magazine, some news you just heard about or maybe weeks ago,Or just in your daily life.

.....ILL GO FIRST LOL.....

The website that I always go onto,That had this new video that I thought was rather hilarious.

The Stupidest Anti-GTA Video Ever
http://www.filecabi.net/video/Anti-GTA.html

And This vid I forget how I found it, But Almost Looks Real HeHe

Grand Theft Auto For The NES System
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kA-4L57HdI4

There both GTA related but its a start..I cant wait to see what you guys show us

EDIT: I totally forgot about this and they had it on youtube for about 10.2 seconds so I hope you guys see It b4 its gone off this site. It took me forever to find this, So I hope you enjoy

Family Guy First Ever Pilot
http://www.spike.com/video/2815047
Er...

On the NES theme, here's a French chump playing the Sup ... heme on an 11-string bass

Announcement: Kev does not approve of 11-string basses, but can appreciate the irony of buying a $10,000+ instrument to play a tune composed for a chip that cost mere pence.

Note that his mistakes result from rushing. You can only rush stuff like this if you're relying entirely on muscle memory. He's practised that for days.
Quote from The Moose :Conservative America at it's finest

Conservative? Not really! America is definitely conservative compared to the UK, but not in general. As for Glen Beck, give him a break, he's a recovered alcoholic. Obviously all the alcohol did some permanent damage.
Quote from downlikerain :
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM
PLEASE DO NOT POST USELESS INFO
PLEASE DO NOT ACT LIKE A CHILD
PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING OFFENSIVE

So why do exactly that which you ask others not to ????

(bums...beaten by Bob )
I Guess Im The Only Interesting Person Here
The only useless info and spam I see in this thread is of you guys complaining about the the useless info and spam. If you actully read my post (Most you most likely read half or didn't read it right,So let me explain.

Examples Of Uselessness:

Posts about non related topics
Posts complaining about the thread
Posts flaming others threads/post
Posts bashing others threads/post

The only people who qualify for these are you guys. Ive said this so many times. I never asked to be slapped around. I didn't post the threads so 20 post down all you have is the thread on fire. Also as it states (No spam, No acting like a child) Well we can throw that out the window. If you actually read and understood my post then you would know this is not a spam thread.. If you didn't well then I guess it is then. Posting about something you the poster thought was cool and wanting to share with other doesn't really count as spam. And I did name off alot of things you could post about. Now if you feel that this thread is useless, Thats fine its your opinion. I don't feel it is. Like the thread says (Interesting Things) Is there anything you find interesting...Another thread, a website, a girl, a movie, a song, a book, a sport, a game, a car ect ect. You could tell us about the book your reading or the game your playing or the girl or your dreams or the night you got totally wasted and also really cool website that you have come across of the days/weeks/months that you think we would like and enjoy, I think alot of us (Or apparently just me) want to here your stories.
Here's something interesting. Its my latest tattoo. I got it in philly a couple weeks ago at the convention there. Won first place for tattoo of the day on friday, and will be in a couple magazines.

The guy who did it rules. His name is Jeff Paetzold.

Quote from downlikerain :this is not a spam thread.

That's worth a sig

@ Matt: That looks seriously painful...I don't see how it's possible not to pass out with that being done to your arm
Thought It Was Funny
ME: Hi.

GIRL: Uh..... Hi.

ME: Do you want to dance?

GIRL: Not with you.

ME: What?

GIRL: I said I don't want to dance with you.

ME: No, You misunderstood. I said, "Your ass looks fat in those pants".

GIRL: **** off.
Quote from The Moose :
Conservative America at it's finest and there was me thinking the Daily Mail was bad...

[/center]

so basically what he is saying - "lets destroy technology and go back to the stone age"?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That's worth a sig

@ Matt: That looks seriously painful...I don't see how it's possible not to pass out with that being done to your arm

It is done over a long time frame, one colour at a time, and only small portions, talking months and even years at times, purely because the human body can only take so much pain, plus you're pushing poison into your body so it has to fight it (which is why many people get infections), so if you do too much it'll over power your body and kill you.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It is done over a long time frame, one colour at a time, and only small portions, talking months and even years at times, purely because the human body can only take so much pain, plus you're pushing poison into your body so it has to fight it (which is why many people get infections), so if you do too much it'll over power your body and kill you.

No.

It took 5 and a half hours.

Its plenty possible to pass out. I got dizzy as hell during that because I hadn't eaten in so long. I had to stop and eat. Its more likely if you never got one before and dont know what to expect.

Keep your blood sugar up, breath and try and keep your mind off it. Even though its a good kind of pain.
Quote from downlikerain :
ME: Hi.

GIRL: Uh..... Hi.

ME: Do you want to dance?

GIRL: Not with you.

ME: What?

GIRL: I said I don't want to dance with you.

ME: No, You misunderstood. I said, "Your ass looks fat in those pants".

GIRL: **** off.

That sounds intelligent! And change your avatar, it irritates my eyes.
Quote from MattxMosh :No.

Its plenty possible to pass out. I got dizzy as hell during that because I hadn't eaten in so long. I had to stop and eat. Its more likely if you never got one before and dont know what to expect.

Keep your blood sugar up, breath and try and keep your mind off it. Even though its a good kind of pain.

All the tattoo artists I know won't do big items in one sitting, though I can't really tell the size from that picture, but it is a safer way of doing it to do things over a large time frame.
LoL
Your post was definitely the most intelligent post I have ever seen. The fact that you quoted something I said and then asked me to remove my avatar just blew me away. Please kind sir, Give us some more of "Your" wisdom so we can all learn from you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .NOTICE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This was all sarcastic (For Those Who Took It Seriously) It's just funny that the post I sent wasn't even done by me, Just something I found and thought was funny. Also the fact that he says my post isn't intelligent, But yet nothing in his post shows intelligence. Oh wow you quoted me and told me to change my avatar, If anything, I made you intelligent. Next time if your going to post and waste my time and thread space, Atleast have the common courtesy to actually insult me

Thank You
Quote from MattxMosh :No.

Ouch...5 and a half hours? That's worse than playing rFactor! I'm diabetic though, so I have an excuse why I can't get one :rolleyes:

What's up with OP? Seriously, what have you been over-prescribed to? And what is this valuable time and space you speak of? If you're visiting the LFS forums, you obviously have way too much free time anyway...and the space isn't yours, it's owned by ScaViEr. So there. Smart ass.
You are an idiot, not to talk about this thread... I know, not I'm the only one who think the same.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If you're visiting the LFS forums, you obviously have way too much free time anyway..

Then you have as much time on your hands as I do then LoL

Quote from dougie-lampkin :And what is this valuable time and space you speak of?.

The time it takes me to read the post...Smart Ass
As you can see by the time on this post, yes I do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG