The online racing simulator

Poll : The Real Truth About Yourself Is

Closed since :
You Secretly Hate Everone On This Forum
All Of The Above
When You Wreck You Act Like You Were Typing
RFactor Is Really Your Favourite Game (Not LFS)
You Don't Have A G25 Wheel, Its A Controller
Got a bit of a split personality I take it, I said he, as in Dustin.
oh i thought yuo were making comment to my username, its such a common thing, but as for dustin, as far as i know hes a couple of years older that me
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am not sure what disturbs me more about that, the fact you declared that on a forum, or the fact you have tried.

Yes, but you don't know what happened AFTER I got them off...

Also, I'm pretty sure my Drivers licence will also confirm that I'm not 12, because if I was doing anything as related to point 1, It'd be illegal.
Quote from chanoman315 :no wai!

yes wai - but it was a bit of a non event. Then we had a chat about the influence of satanism in heavy metal (he's quite the committed christian) and then peeps started recognising so he left, I swear he said he was gonna buy me a drink before he buggered off too.
1. I am for legalization of drugs
2. I love to excersize
3. I like to eat really really spicy/hot foods
4. I am addicted to reading several internet forums, but I rarely post
5. I always do stuff in the last possible moment, sometimes later
Quote from PwrSlave :1. I used to smoke weed alot
2. Now i like alchohol alot
3. I like to lick it
4. I secretly hate alienz couse i cant beat them
5. I like to go suicidal with my bicycle on crowded city roads

EDIT: 6. My faw brand of cigaretes is Marlboro red

hahahahahahah lmao that one almost got me fired.
<3 powah
1. I'm amazed by the Flat Earth Society forum!
2. I sometimes like to pretend that I rock out harder than anyone.
3. I was bitten by a shark. But I got away
Quote from Electrik Kar :3. I was bitten by a shark. But I got away

Oh! :bitehard: Tell me more!

btw, in turkey?

E: Can you speak turkish?
Quote from Becky Rose :yes wai - but it was a bit of a non event. Then we had a chat about the influence of satanism in heavy metal (he's quite the committed christian) and then peeps started recognising so he left, I swear he said he was gonna buy me a drink before he buggered off too.

lol... that's great, you can see famous people like him.
Me only like 30m away at concerts
Quote from chanoman315 :lol... that's great, you can see famous people like him.
Me only like 30m away at concerts

Theyre just people, but no not really I don't wine and done with the performing elite. Got a few in my family but unless its a wedding or a funeral I don't see them
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I have two sons, 8 and 4.

And how do they feel about their even numeric names?

1. For a time when I was about 2 to 3 years old I thought my mother had died because I heard her say "the mosquitoes killed me last night" one morning. However I was quite content to find that my father had gotten a replacement that looked just like the original.

2. I hadn't eaten lentil soup for ~20 years on account of having woken up to a pillow covered in it after throwing up when I was sick once.

3. Ever since I was 4 or 5 I've been in fear of a tentacle coming out of a toilet while I was using it. It happened 2 years ago in my current house. Luckily I was peeing at the time (not on account of the tentacle - it was a routine nature call).

4. I can willingly move my ears on their Y and Z axis (up-down, front-back for nongeeks). Even separately. It's been something I decided to work on since I was about 8. Currently I'm training on moving them simultaneously but on a different axis each.

5. I used to be afraid of being paralyzed or handicapped in an accident until I became good friends with a quadriplegic-from-an-accident-when-he-was-15 person which changed my outlook on a lot of things.
1. I represented GB (Great Britain) @ Trampolining
2. I Coached Devon Girls Hockey Team
3. I represented GB @ Table Tennis
4. I Very nearly took part in Yamaha R6 Cup, Pulled out due to another knee injury
5. I used to be absolutely petrified of Spiders, Now I am just very scared, but can kill them with something long (End of crutch usually!)
Quote from xaotik :And how do they feel about their even numeric names?

Hahahaha! Whahaha, that's brilliant, still chuckling :ices_rofl
Edit: omg tears of laughter
1. I was a Karate Town Champion 16 years ago.

2. I´m a 2x Marathon finisher. Never again.

3. I love Single Malt Whisky.

4. I´m too lazy to play LFS several times a month.

5. I´m addicted to online poker.
Quote from xaotik :2. I hadn't eaten lentil soup for ~20 years on account of having woken up to a pillow covered in it after throwing up when I was sick once.

I didn't drink milk for 20 years because at nursery Stephen Townsend spilled his and it ran down the channels in his brown corduroy trousers.

I also never again put my head under a toilet cubicle partition after what happened when I did it at nursery (although it was innocent - I was retrieving an errant marble).
1. I hate my wife
2. I hate my job
3. I hate my car
4. I hate my wifes car
5. Everything else is good
Yea, Im pretty sure she does.
Quote from th84 :5. Everything else is good

You don't hate your teammates?
Oh yea, I forgot about that one....

5. I hate my teammates for banning me from team servers.
Man, you've serious problems
He's from Georgia, them types have issues.
Quote from th84 :Oh yea, I forgot about that one....

5. I hate my teammates for banning me from team servers.

Only 324 days left.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He's from Georgia, them types have issues.

Says the Canadian.....

Just because I live in Georgia, doesnt mean Im from Georgia. I was born in Chicago and moved to Georgia 15 or so years ago. I am not a inbred redneck.
No, just an idiot.

Tell Us 5 Things We Don't Know About You
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG