The online racing simulator

Poll : The Real Truth About Yourself Is

Closed since :
You Secretly Hate Everone On This Forum
All Of The Above
When You Wreck You Act Like You Were Typing
RFactor Is Really Your Favourite Game (Not LFS)
You Don't Have A G25 Wheel, Its A Controller
#76 - Osco
Quote from Riders Motion :1. I live in the biggest region of Canada!
2. I love wearing Crocs
3. I eat Munchies while playing LFS
4. I drink Soda when pissing
5. I won a race once

I just ROFL'd silently
Quote from downlikerain :4.P5YcHoM4N it's spelt "Favorite" in US and "Favourite" in UK

I am aware of the American bastardisation of the English language, doesn't make it right.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am aware of the American bastardisation of the English language, doesn't make it right.

Well, it was more than 200 years ago and after all, it is just spellings of a few hundred words. I think it's best if we let that particular downfall go, don't you? Let's increase Anglo-American relations, Team Anglo-America, **** YEAH!
ok:
1. i once been abducted by aliens
2. i play rfactor(cracked)
3. i'm a virgin
4. i am wealthy
5. i live in the monacco of belgium(for the dutch)
6. i love cookies and drinks during LFS
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Well, it was more than 200 years ago and after all, it is just spellings of a few hundred words. I think it's best if we let that particular downfall go, don't you? Let's increase Anglo-American relations, Team Anglo-America, **** YEAH!

Well we need to make friends with someone, we're not really in with the EU crowd, or the US crowd, and with Scotland wanting independence the UK will lose it's permanent seat in the UN, which means we'll be even more powerless than we already are. Though lets face it all the UN does is write strongly worded letters to people saying "we're not happy with you."
1) I'm obsessed with turbochargers, and sometimes make turbocharger sounds when driving my wimpy NA car. Windows up of course. Turbochargers are engineering goodness and just plain brilliant.
2) In light of #1, it's surprizing that I've been married for almost 10 years. I have two sons, 8 and 4.
3) I wish Kev, Shot, and Spanky had their own TV show (edit: I've heard they do, but I don't mean THAT kind of show... I meant comedy!)
4) I once tore my hamstring doing the splits playing hockey (goaltender) and couldn't walk for a month. That was after I figured I didn't need to stretch to play ball hockey - after all, I was used to ice hockey.... I was wrong. I did make an awesome save though.
5) Guinness.

6) I write music. I've played drums for 20 years, and also sing and play guitar.
LoL....Favorite Looks Way Better Then Favourite

Ok No more of the Favorite, Favourite Post..If Your not going to post 5 things about yourself or something related, Please don't post. Im not here to fight about a word or fight about anything for that matter..so please keep your ego's toned down I have one 2, So dont take that the wrong way. If you want to talk like civil people about off topic thats fine..but keep your grapefruits in your pants..Otherwise..Make a "Lets Fight " Thread. All im saying is. No fighting in the thread..Just make fun of people..Its easier..LoL J/K

But then again were only typing and I cant see your emotions... But from my point of view its getting a little heated

EDIT: Sorry Im done with "spamming", I was just saying that I dont want fighting. Theres enough fighting in the world..Lets Not add LFS To the list
Quit spam moderating your own thread!
Quote from der butz :
5. I'm maybe the slowest lfs driver

nope i am
1. im 13
2.i like them smilies a lot i use them on msn to lol
3.i like the prase lol
4.in skwl im good at a lot of things[even spelling]
5.at home i cant spell i always use msn talk etc
6.i type fast
7.i REALLY like go karting even though i dont own on
8.i have a trampoline
9.i use a keyboard for lfs
10. im getting a g25 soon :laola:
1.I love football
2.I love Nottingham forest (We're going up! )
3.Im at college doing ICT Studies
4.Im addicted to Racing
5.Im named after a Roman :o
6. I've been shot at 3 times including by sub machinegun, but the time that hit was only an air rifle and it hit me in the bum, the damaged skin made a boil appear and it was hard to sit for ages.
7. I have had roughly 650 stitches in my body, over 50 above the shoulders. 32 of them without anaesthetic (in my face: 20 internal, 12 external).
8. The most serious car crash i've had, bearing in mind I raced, I wasnt moving (at least prior to impact anyway).
9. I cannot speak my mother-tongue (Cymraeg).
10. I once broke the lock of a police station cell by kicking it repeatedly and was almost stuck in there.
1. I'm a lazy bastard.
2. I'm still not over my last girl friend from a year and half ago.
3. I'm obsessed with Anime and Mechs.
4. I love the Ridge Racer series.
5. The £160 Xbox 360 has got me interested in buying one even though I hate the controllers and most of the exclusive games for it.

6. I like being single but also hate it at the same time.
1. All my friends slag me for simracing at the age of 32
2. I have 4 heroes in life: Klinsmann, Morrissey, Gervais, Senna
3. I hate what I work at, but like my colleagues, which means I don't leave (stupidly)
4. Anna Friel is now my perfect girl, since the last one ditched me
5. I despise soaps and think they should be banned for being mindless
Quote from petercollins :5. I despise soaps and think they should be banned for being mindless

I agree. Bodywash and a luffa is the way to go!
1) I'm a bit pissed.
2) There are so many things I'd like to tell you if this wasn't likely to be seen one day by people who actually know me.
3) Most of them involve my opinions of other peoples' tits.
Kevin, don't worry, your love for my tits isn't much of a secret.
hmm, I find it disturbing that you advertize the fact that you're equipped with tits on the internet....
Hey, I could advertise that I could fit into size 3 chick pants? Would that make you feel any more homophobic?

Kev: 34C BTW.
#95 - aoun
1. I live in Australia, but im not Australian in blood. Im Lebanese.
2. Very angry person.
3. I'm about to leave to see my girlfriend.
4. I'm very hungry right now.
5. I want to play LFS right now.

1 and 2 are serious, 3-5 just random points that are going on right now lol.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey, I could advertise that I could fit into size 3 chick pants? Would that make you feel any more homophobic?

Kev: 34C BTW.

I am not sure what disturbs me more about that, the fact you declared that on a forum, or the fact you have tried.
1: I have a great memory for useless things, but I can remember places from years ago very well too.

2: A motorbike pulling away gives me a smile from ear to ear

3: I'm actually a local radio DJ

4: I suck at making my own LFS sets, when it comes to suspension.

5: My short term memory is really bad
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am not sure what disturbs me more about that, the fact you declared that on a forum, or the fact you have tried.

this means you dont know dustin lol, no comment here of his has suprised me so far
Quote from james12s :this means you dont know dustin lol, no comment here of his has suprised me so far

Well I've seen a lot of outlandish things said on the intarweb, but isn't he 12? o_O
no, im 15, its just a name ive used since i was 12 and stuck with it

Tell Us 5 Things We Don't Know About You
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG