The online racing simulator
Kegetys ftw :P
@DoN
Yeah, mainly the cars on pic1 and pic7. I think I took "wrong" screenshots, that might be the cause of the problem, or maybe I just need to fiddle around with the settings in Autostich.
Thx 4 the tips!
A few people seem to be using hi-res tyre / track textures. How difficult is it to follow some simple rules? Blackout has the best screenies by far at the moment IMO.
@DaveWS
You're right, i just noticed that those tires arent the originals. I'm very sorry for that. Damn, i even have multiple LFS folders, guess "D:\LFS S2 Y no mod" isn't what it used to be =[
#29 - Don
Quote from BBO@BSR :In general a good advice but that wouldn't match the requirements

ah...true.
And this is IMHO wrong - why save couple of kBs on ugly lowres 512x512 skins in default lfs zip and at the same time waste couple MBs on duplicate textures under different names? It`s not 1998, i think nobody will actually care if the size of default lfs zip is 120 MB or 130 MB due to higher res default skins.
Quote from Don :ah...true.
And this is IMHO wrong - why save couple of kBs on ugly lowres 512x512 skins in default lfs zip and at the same time waste couple MBs on duplicate textures under different names? It`s not 1998, i think nobody will actually care if the size of default lfs zip is 120 MB or 130 MB due to higher res default skins.

Quote-For-Truth.

I hate seeing blotchy textures in LFS, thats one of the worst parts for me - apart from the trees.
LFS is not a screenshot generator
yeah but when a magazine comes along, should we then say "sorry, can't make screenies" ?
Will be updating my post as I get more screenshots.
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
LFS2.jpg
LFS3.jpg
LFS4.jpg
LFS5.jpg
#36 - SamH
Weird.. I didn't know that FRAPS screenshot limit is 1920x1200. I ran 4:3, which is 1920x1440 and it cropped them. Bummer.

I opted to do some LX6 shots.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
I've got no artistic feel at all but I do have a decent PC. 1920x1200, 16xAA, 16xAF, full details in LFS. I have original BMPs for each of the attached shots if you want to use any of them.
Attached images
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg
pic8.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic10.jpg
pic11.jpg
More pics.
Attached images
image01.jpg
image02.jpg
image03.jpg
image04.jpg
image05.jpg
image06.jpg
image07.jpg
image08.jpg
image09.jpg
image10.jpg
image11.jpg
image12.jpg
#39 - Jakg
If only my PC was working i'd be up for taking some 4xxx*1050 shots
eindh - image 10: the wheels dont look good
Ouch. LOD level, didn't thought on it.
A few shots I made today, I wanted to do more but didn't have time.

Compressed, JPG versions:

Shot_2
Shot_3
Shot_4
Shot_5
Shot_6

PNG versions:

Shot_2
Shot_3
Shot_4
Shot_5
Shot_6

Edit: Shot number 1 removed, replaced by shot 6, added PNG versions.
just a quick note: this car magazine might not be able to publish pictures with non-licensed skins... for example, i don't know, but i guess LFS doesnt have a license to use Ferrari/McLaren/BMW livery etc etc.
Many thanks to everyone who took the time to take some shots. There are some nice ones there (and yes also some bad ones - don't use so high FOV's, people don't have fish eyes )

The magazine will show us the article when it's done. The lucky winners will then see their shots I spose.

Thanks again!
Quote from Victor :Many thanks to everyone who took the time to take some shots. There are some nice ones there (and yes also some bad ones - don't use so high FOV's, people don't have fish eyes )

The magazine will show us the article when it's done. The lucky winners will then see their shots I spose.

Thanks again!

I assume you're keeping the magazine name secret on purpose?
If i'm wrong and this was already discussed please excuse me, but what if you put some of that awesome screenshots on the lfs.net homepage

Really outstanding work of everybody here.
Quote from Victor :oh, i did when i started the thread yes, but i don't think they'll object, so : http://www.autoreview.ru/

D'oh!
Victor, you wouldn't mind telling which issue this will be in, would you?
I was reading that magazine for a long time, and then swithced to another one, and I don't like the idea of buying every issue to find LFS in it.
Sorry for posting in old thread...

I would like someone to make me spuer hi-res screens from LFS patch Z.

Thanks, Flame
well, im sorry, i can only do 1920x1080,because i have hdtv, no idea if it high enough

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG