The online racing simulator
To Make People Jealous! LoL
(38 posts, closed, started )
Quote from squidhead :Dude... next time take a picture of what is left in the toilet after you are finished and post it here with a title "be jealous! LOL", at least I will know that you made an effort, AND that the quality has improved since your last post.
JEEZ

HAHAHA... I think a peice of shit would be better than this.
:doh: ( <-- tells everything )
Quote from squidhead :Dude... next time take a picture of what is left in the toilet after you are finished and post it here with a title "be jealous! LOL", at least I will know that you made an effort, AND that the quality has improved since your last post.
JEEZ

+1

Quote from Robbo01 :That was a waste of time

Yeah.. i want my time back!

Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :this sucked and dont flame on squidhead atleast he takes pride in his work

Yeah.. atleast squidhead actually makes vids that took longer than 2minutes to make and that are worth every second of my life watching.

Quote from BigTime :HAHAHA... I think a peice of shit would be better than this.

Yep.. atleast more interesting.
Quote from Sponge :Yeah.. atleast squidhead actually makes vids that took longer than 2minutes to make and that are worth every second of my life watching.

Reading stuff like that really makes me feel I don't waste time while making movies. Thanks
Im a bit sad to see that such a bad quality video thread, gets this much attention and replys from people used to see or doing beautifull made videos.
And the subjects are droping down one notch imo...

Cheers...
O_o Where's the drift?
-
(piggy501) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't want links to poo on this forum, thanks
-
(azasmith14) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't want links to poo on this forum, thanks
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't want links to poo on this forum, thanks
I just can't wait to see straight going drifters in the future .....and ofcourse Part2
IMHO this thread should be closed...
Quote from SamHHH :[ EDIT : removed ]

Ohh.. Ok...... Kinda random... I wonder how long you'll last
not very long I guess,
I wonder when does he realise that such pathetic insulting attempts are only making him looking more and more stupid...
This thread is closed

To Make People Jealous! LoL
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG