The online racing simulator
To Make People Jealous! LoL
(38 posts, closed, started )
what the...
I guess he might have tried to embed a youtube video, which isn't possible on this forum. Here's the actual link to the clip.
I posted that comment after watching the actual vid
Dude... next time take a picture of what is left in the toilet after you are finished and post it here with a title "be jealous! LOL", at least I will know that you made an effort, AND that the quality has improved since your last post.
JEEZ
Quote from Eclipse2000 :Watch and you'll sht your pants thats how crappy this vid is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THATS POSTING 2 THREADS WITH SAME STUFF IN IT!!!

FIXED
Quote from squidhead :Dude... next time take a picture of what is left in the toilet after you are finished and post it here with a title "be jealous! LOL", at least I will know that you made an effort, AND that the quality has improved since your last post.
JEEZ

You are a noobz0000R coz u suck at making car sounds lol
Why does this fool double post and thing direct link to a movie work dam

Thats what i cal an idiot

BTW My pants are completely shit free nothing special just a sound in a noobish 500 meter run next time try to actualy drive some laps around a track instead of showing us crap like this
That was quite possibly the biggest pile of steaming horse crap I have ever had the misfortune to waste 30 seconds watching!:vomit:

What happened to all the good lfs vids?
Please, some mod close this thread.
Quote from squidhead :Dude... next time take a picture of what is left in the toilet after you are finished and post it here with a title "be jealous! LOL", at least I will know that you made an effort, AND that the quality has improved since your last post.
JEEZ

:ices_rofl

Your best review yet.
bahahahhahahahha funny flaming noob 5 year old posts lol
WOW!This was the best video i´ve ever seen

Sarcasm kicks ass
Quote from Eclipse2000 :bahahahhahahahha funny flaming noob 5 year old posts lol

I'm sorry, but the posts are adapted to the vid.
#16 - STF
OMFG, H4X, DATS DA COOL3ST VID IVE EVER SEEN!!!11 w00t, superb video editing, nice effects, very much work gone into making it.. WOW.. :Eyecrazy:

but what`s with the crappy sound ?

Quote from squidhead :crap me a river

and RECORD IT.

E: hint >
Quote from STF :and RECORD IT.

I think there are fetish sites for that sorta stuff. Not that I'd really know. Or have a premium membership. Or 1600 DVDs of the stuff. Whatsoever.
#18 - STF
^ added link to what i meant. why take a picture, record it, maybe it`ll be a hit .
this is going nowhere(but a flame war), he would have been more.. appreciated if he posted here, asking us what we think about it.. not in a MOVIES thread, where people are supposed to release quality stuff, or are in the process of learning to make quality stuff.
my .02
Quote from Eclipse2000 :bahahahhahahahha funny flaming noob 5 year old posts lol

(lol at this guy)
hes even dumber than i thought

Just go get a life ore a girlfriend and stuf like that maybe you get more mature over the years

atleast i hope..................
epic fail.
That was a waste of time
This is great video thx mister!!11111111

stupid video..
this sucked and dont flame on squidhead atleast he takes pride in his work
I failed to notice the point of this video. Or was the point that there weren't a point?

Probably the worst LFS video I have ever seen.
Heck, probably the worst video I have ever seen. And I have seen lots of videos. I do have a premium membership what Bob Smith mentioned.
This thread is closed

To Make People Jealous! LoL
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG