The online racing simulator
In first qualify i was in 3rd place and i got 13 points today i finished in 4th place and i have 13 pts just top 3 racers earn point or ?!
Quote from GjeNgiX :In first qualify i was in 3rd place and i got 13 points today i finished in 4th place and i have 13 pts just top 3 racers earn point or ?!

You will only earn points for the best lap time in any P-Q. The-Dutch-Dude was faster than you were on first P-Q (You were slower on 2nd P-Q, and thus it didn't affect your points). Because more competitors have done P-Q, more than 1 racer can have the same points (For example, both slen and the-dutch-dude has 10 time-points, but I gave the-dutch-dude only 4 "etiquette" points, because he tele-pitted so many times). Mazdarati has earned 9 timepoints and you have earned 8. If more competitors does P-Q (And they don't do better time than you), you will also earn 9 points.

Like I said: The equation is pretty complicated.
i pmed u Gekkibi, tell me if u got the message
Quote from Gekkibi :You will only earn points for the best lap time in any P-Q. The-Dutch-Dude was faster than you were on first P-Q (You were slower on 2nd P-Q, and thus it didn't affect your points). Because more competitors have done P-Q, more than 1 racer can have the same points (For example, both slen and the-dutch-dude has 10 time-points, but I gave the-dutch-dude only 4 "etiquette" points, because he tele-pitted so many times). Mazdarati has earned 9 timepoints and you have earned 8. If more competitors does P-Q (And they don't do better time than you), you will also earn 9 points.

Like I said: The equation is pretty complicated.

Oh i got that.
Quote from Gekkibi :
I'm going to host a special race on 25.5.2008 (12:00 UTC.

I've noticed that this is the day that the Monaco GP is held, and at the same time too. I don't want to miss this one (and I'm sure many other won't too), so maybe we should consider having this race at another time (a few hours earlier or later maybe?).
Quote from Mazdaratie :I've noticed that this is the day that the Monaco GP is held, and at the same time too. I don't want to miss this one (and I'm sure many other won't too), so maybe we should consider having this race at another time (a few hours earlier or later maybe?).

It would be a good idea. After the competitors have been selected, I will make a poll. The problem is that we have both americans and australians in the competition. Either americans have to wake up early or australians have to drink alot of coffee. But the majority decides when the race is help (From 9UTC-15UTC).
I´m in
Is it late to join?

I sent the PM
Quote from BaronRojo :Is it late to join?

I sent the PM

Nope, it's not too late. Welcome aboard (Read your PM).
slen is out because of buying license?
can you watch people for lagging too? i've seen some of them have lags (make a list of "laggers", watch them sometimes, warn them, if it don't get better ... )
Quote from JackCY :slen is out because of buying license?
can you watch people for lagging too? i've seen some of them have lags (make a list of "laggers", watch them sometimes, warn them, if it don't get better ... )

I have made my own lagging list, but haven't published it yet because I hope those were only temporary problems. Relliks and XT had some minor problems on sunday (Relliks lagged and XT got disconnected couple of times).
is it just me or does any1 else find that the server is alwas empty when they look for a race?
Quote from rhys_02 :is it just me or does any1 else find that the server is alwas empty when they look for a race?

The problem is that people joins the server and leaves couple of minutes after because no one else is there. After he leaves, someone joins couple of minutes after and decides to leave because no one else is there. After he leaves, someone joins couple of minutes after and decides to leave because... And so on.
Quote from Gekkibi :The problem is that people joins the server and leaves couple of minutes after because no one else is there. After he leaves, someone joins couple of minutes after and decides to leave because no one else is there. After he leaves, someone joins couple of minutes after and decides to leave because... And so on.

but thats the thing, whats the point in waiting if there is other server that are open to public and already have a few racers in it
it also gets really boring when ur racing by urself
Quote from rhys_02 :but thats the thing, whats the point in waiting if there is other server that are open to public and already have a few racers in it
it also gets really boring when ur racing by urself

True. If you want to race (against anyone), it is probably better to use other servers. One point of the server is that it has the right settings (wind-speed etc) so you can practice online, even with other competitors.
i have a question lol (i alwas seam to have a question)
why did u get rid of the red flag and the pit conditions? well i can understand why the red flag, but i mean, the pit conditions was very good, and also very realistic, and that wouldmake it much harder to win in my opinion
Quote from rhys_02 :i have a question lol (i alwas seam to have a question)
why did u get rid of the red flag and the pit conditions? well i can understand why the red flag, but i mean, the pit conditions was very good, and also very realistic, and that wouldmake it much harder to win in my opinion

Because then drivers would have to know when the pits are going closed. The pit-enterance is so far away that the "pit closed" could come when he is about to enter the pits. He couldn't do anything about that.
Quote from Gekkibi :The pit-enterance is so far away that the "pit closed" could come when he is about to enter the pits. He couldn't do anything about that.

Will a driver be penalized automatic for entering a closed pitlane? Then getting rid of closed pit makes sense. But if the marshalls will penalize you they can see you couldn't do anything about it and they should not give a penalty.
Quote from Mazdaratie :Will a driver be penalized automatic for entering a closed pitlane? Then getting rid of closed pit makes sense. But if the marshalls will penalize you they can see you couldn't do anything about it and they should not give a penalty.

Yes, it is an automatic feature in racedirector (insim-)program. Also, if the penalties are done "manually", it would probably require too much attention from marshalls.

However, I am open for suggestions. Is it really necessary to have "pit-conditions"? One thing is that if someone got damaged before SC came out and failed to get back to pits before pits were closed. Now that would suck. And after all, if you pit during SC-pileup, it would mean that you lose positions and end the last.

But if someone can proove me that the feature should be there, I reconcider putting it back.
BTW Gekkibi my online name is Ryder088
:laola:
Quote from Gekkibi :Yes, it is an automatic feature in racedirector (insim-)program. ... putting it back.

Can u PM me, or post here links to tools you are using? I'm a collector of LFS tools but never seen racedirector. thx
Me and LFSn00b as marshals..hmm, I think Niko wants to have sex with me while that race, /me is scared...
Gekkibi, if you need any more marshall's just ask, ill make sure theres no unfair play going on!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Gekkibi, if you need any more marshall's just ask, ill make sure theres no unfair play going on!

Currently, all guest slots are full (11 racers, 1 safety car and 3 extra marshals). However, I need additional marshals "as a backup", if someone can't come (And if they do come, these additional marshals can always use LFSremote).

I add you as a "backup".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG