The online racing simulator
Eye candy
(45 posts, started )
I'm interested in that too. Haven't seen the option in nVidia drivers.
I want 1000 cow's next to the road, but sometimes they will cross the road and it will be a massacre with blood flying everywhere.
Quote from G!NhO :I want 1000 cow's next to the road, but sometimes they will cross the road and it will be a massacre with blood flying everywhere.

Using blood-effects from Mortal Kombat?
Quote from Gekkibi :Using blood-effects from Mortal Kombat?

I don't know Mortal Kombat but if it has alot of blood flying everywhere then >> HELL YEAH !!!
Wow, great idea.. You can crash into a bird unluckily and brake your windshield.. and that makes u drive more slowly!
Quote from G!NhO :I don't know Mortal Kombat but if it has alot of blood flying everywhere then >> HELL YEAH !!!

Don't know Mortal Kombat? And you are using computers? It is like not knowing what is wheel when you drive a car.

Google some pictures, and you get the idea what I mean about the blood.
Quote from Gekkibi :Don't know Mortal Kombat? And you are using computers? It is like not knowing what is wheel when you drive a car.

Google some pictures, and you get the idea what I mean about the blood.

I have heard about it, but i never played? or saw it, is it a game or a movie??? lolage
Quote from G!NhO :I have heard about it, but i never played? or saw it, is it a game or a movie??? lolage

Well, is Tomb Raider a game or movie?
Hollywood is raping everything. What's next? Need for Speed The Movie (Oh, already forgot. We already have Fast and The Furious).
Quote from Gekkibi :Well, is Tomb Raider a game or movie?
Hollywood is raping everything. What's next? Need for Speed The Movie (Oh, already forgot. We already have Fast and The Furious).

YAY are they gonna make a movie of Live for Speed
^ NO!!!

Hollywood producers: I can see it now 'We need more neonz and bodykitz to appeal to the kidz, y0'

Scawen: No you don't.

HP: You're off the project

:P
animals hmmm haw about ducks , and when the ducks decide to cross the cars stop and wait till they cross , or or maybe a giant bee atack o and a monkey .
#38 - VoiD
Quote from VoiD :I prefer Barbarian

Barbarian was way too easy game. When the match started, instantly press button & back to do neck-cut maneuver.
(On multiplayer it doesn't work, naturally)
maybe some umm..some farting in the race,would be much cooler,but

I think no to all of the stuff,cause people like me with low spec computers will get even lower FPS
i want the leaves on the sides of the ground to lift up in the air when the cars passes.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :i want the leaves on the sides of the ground to lift up in the air when the cars passes.

agree, and maybe leafs flews down on the ground from the trees that would be cool too
And the windshield getting dirty with time, with smashed mosquitoes, dirt and other debris.
I belive that the first step would be separing the particles, as for now we have the same texture for everithing, with color variants if we had different particles for different terrains, you could get leaves flying too, as a texture of course. Sometimes it breaks my heart when someone goes out of the road and a big green cloud covers the field it would be really nice to see a different texture for the grass ie. some grass debriss, pieces of mud, etc... you know it doesn't seem too hard to do, but I'm no programer, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Eye candy
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG