The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
Quote :Dude I Didnt Join Servers With The Hack.
I Hosted My Own Stfu.
Don't Make Up Lies About Me Ffs.

I Didnt Hack On Other S2 Servers Point!

Sure you did..we would not say unless 100% sure and I am sure we have still got the replay, if not its on the wrecker blocker posted by one of FRO admins...ill get it and post it for you, just to remind you what a filthy liar you are.

Best, Mazar
Quote from Mazar :Sure you did..we would not say unless 100% sure and I am sure we have still got the replay, if not its on the wrecker blocker posted by one of FRO admins...ill get it and post it for you, just to remind you what a filthy liar you are.

Best, Mazar

DUSH BAG I WASNT EVEN ON FRO SERVERS AS FAR AS I KNOW
THAT WAS AROX LEAVE ME ALONE
damn i wish i never asked someone where he got the stuff from.
i wanted it because it looked funny and you could crash in wall very hard.

I apoligies to everyone who i made angry or so.

I will not be playing lfs for a while, im totally sick of it the hack and myself.

Goodbye
See rockclan that’s the problem and why it's a bad thing.

No one will trust you, everyone hotlap you set, everyone PB and fastest lap, not to mention should you ever lag someone will be watching and then accuse you of cheating or not even bother but ban you instead.

Now times that by all the people who use that cheat, it's the mistrust that it spreads around everyone in the whole game.
Quote from garph :See rockclan that’s the problem and why it's a bad thing.

No one will trust you, everyone hotlap you set, everyone PB and fastest lap, not to mention should you ever lag someone will be watching and then accuse you of cheating or not even bother but ban you instead.

Now times that by all the people who use that cheat, it's the mistrust that it spreads around everyone in the whole game.

Now thats what im afraid of at the moment you/me/whoever does something stupid and never gets away from some people who never trust you again

I hate myself:weeping:
Quote from rockclan :damn i wish i never asked someone where he got the stuff from.
i wanted it because it looked funny and you could crash in wall very hard.

How come that almost all -TR- "team" members came to our server today, using "undercover" names and using the speedhack?
Because it looked funny?

Lifetime ban for you guys. Hope it was worth the "funny look".
mud sticks. you will learn that in life.

As for this hack, I had the most horrid racing earlier becuase of it; as indeed did those racing.

Having a server for hacks is no excuse to use them. As mentioned, as seen, those hacks will transport and disease all other servers.

Glad to hear the devs have it. Let's hope they close the hole asap.
Quote from FM-Failure :How come that almost all -TR- "team" members came to our server today, using "undercover" names and using the speedhack?
Because it looked funny?

Lifetime ban for you guys. Hope it was worth the "funny look".

i was in server but didnt race mate
Quote from fat-oil :ZORER I cant imagine you used your brain to write such bullshit/

at least i'm not using my a** like you to write bullshit...
and if you can't understand what you read then it is not my problem.

Quote from zeugnimod :illepall

what? what's so interesting???
Quote from ZORER :
Quote from fat-oil :ZORER I cant imagine you used your brain to write such bullshit/

at least i'm not using my a** like you to write bullshit...

LOL oh snap
I'd like to remind you all that if you see anybody anywhere using hacks of any kind please send the replay to the Wrecker Barricade http://barricade.ukct.net/

That way a lot of the server admins can ban these idiots without having to hunt the mprs down on the forums. Just makes it easier and quicker for us.

If you admin multiple servers and would like access to the replays uploaded at the barricade, contact the mod here named SamH. He created the barricade system and it does work.

Let's clean up our game we all love.
If you want your server to be included in the barricade do you have to ask, or does it do it automagically does anyone know?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If you want your server to be included in the barricade do you have to ask, or does it do it automagically does anyone know?

You don't really include your server. The barricade is pretty much just a site that admins who have the site password can go and look at the evidence. Kind of like a library for crashers. You could one-click ban from the website to your server at one point but I'm not sure if SamH updated that feature to work with the new patch. Personally I go there once a week, look at the new uploaded mprs, then update my ban lists for our servers. It's pretty simple, takes a little bit of your time, but it's worth it to me to keep our servers clean.

PM SamH, he can give you the particulars.
"hash_jassy" - Using speedhack and offering to distribute it to other players via MSN.

Replay is available if needed (I will email to to devs / upload to wreckerbarricade shortly).

Thanks

Brad.
Quote from Bradracer :"hash_jassy" - Using speedhack and offering to distribute it to other players via MSN.

i reported a guy from mexico (demo) for offering the speedhack, since semo champ (mexico related) was infected by this kind of people, but no one did anything
Thanks Skippy, I'll get onto Sam soon
The barricade is a list of names, replays and comments about various different people - you can choose who to ban, or you can setup an InSim connection to your server, click a button and the person will be banned for you (I have no idea if this still works, though).

Basically if you end up on there, your LFS'ing will be restricted to "n00bs 'r us" with a 500ms ping and one dodgy racer :P
Quote from rockclan :Dude I Didnt Join Servers With The Hack.
I Hosted My Own Stfu.
Don't Make Up Lies About Me Ffs.

I Didnt Hack On Other S2 Servers Point!

Wow, you're even more stupid than i thought - impressive!
You used the speedhack on several race servers.
Why are all -TR-s banned from our servers? Because you used the hack only on your server?
Again you show your true character.
OK Guys, this is now getting stupid and will without doubt ruin LFS if its not stopped.

At CD we run 6 servers and over the past few days have found several "Impossible" lap times in our database.

It seems that this hack is now availble from several people and is being sent out on request.

I would just like to say that anyone who uses a hack or cheat on any CD server will be banned for life. I have done 4 in the last 2 days.

I once again ask that the Developers look into this and fix it as soon as possible or at least as part of Y18. Stopping such a hack is much more important than most of the items in current patch and they should please get the fix out as soon as possible before the good name of LFS is damaged.

As to those who use any sort of cheat, its not at all clever as you are only cheating yourselves. Please whatever you do just think about how it will effect all of rest of the users on LFS
Quote from fat-oil :As u said, its getting worse.
And this is the one reason I changed my mind about hackers.
As a server admin, the workload just exploded as the hack was made available.
To a point I couldnt manage all of them.
So i stopped blocking the idea and thought about it.

One dont stand facing a wave to stop it.
The best way is to go with the flow, or step out of the path.
Closing server or allowing the 'hack', as a new challenging feature to every drifter around.

My point was you are a demo racer with a Oval that you cant see in Demo, if you get my point
Perhaps it's time to make another Hackers and Cheaters server for S2 to keep them off normal servers?
Already quite a few days ago i created a thread containing a list of verified speedhack users to share with other server admins. I was willing to update the list regularily - to show that us server admins take it dead serious, and to show future cheaters that it is not worth it. My thread got deleted after 10 minutes by a mod, telling me that "name and shame" threads are not allowed on the LFS forum.
At the end, this is the only thing we can do for now and it really is a shame that we dont get any support from the moderators of this forum. Instead, they support cheaters with this rather strange policy.
Thanks.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Perhaps it's time to make another Hackers and Cheaters server for S2 to keep them off normal servers?

That wouldn't work at all, plus it would just spread the use and knowledge of the hack around much more.

The exploit needs to be fixed and the cheaters need long bans.
Quote from FM-Failure :Already quite a few days ago i created a thread containing a list of verified speedhack users to share with other server admins. I was willing to update the list regularily - to show that us server admins take it dead serious, and to show future cheaters that it is not worth it. My thread got deleted after 10 minutes by a mod, telling me that "name and shame" threads are not allowed on the LFS forum.
At the end, this is the only thing we can do for now and it really is a shame that we dont get any support from the moderators of this forum. Instead, they support cheaters with this rather strange policy.
Thanks.

I agree that this policy shouldn't apply for hackers/cheaters. Hacking is on a whole different level than wrecking and deserves to be severely punished IMO.
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG